Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behind Enemy Lines...

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Real lulz. Brown eye for me, IMHO.

You can stink in your own juices

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

I have some advice for you. Kill yourself.
    Next time I’m in the mood I’ll fuck you’re aids having mother.

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

The Mississippi and Tombigbee is shaped like your head. It also looks like the tip of a dick.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The Mississippi and Tombigbee is shaped like your head. It also looks like the tip of a dick.
    You're not very good at this.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You're not very good at this.
    I’m not very good of being corny.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I was Expecting a better welcome from you guys, but all I got was bruised asses.

I was Expecting a better welcome from you guys, but all I got was bruised asses.

Man you're bad. I'm embarrassed for you.
  • Options

Be funnier.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Be funnier.
    I'm actually not trying to be funny. You suck. Just constructive feedback. Take it.
  • Options

Be funnier.
    I'm actually not trying to be funny. You suck. Just constructive feedback. Take it.
    You find difficulty entertaining your old lady I bet? Tell me a joke you can start with the This lineup they're talking about.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Take that shining ass to the Duck bored and see what happens.
    What happens there I'm curious. I fear that they'll remind us of how they almost beat us for the natty.
    That was a good game. Oregon fought you to a standstill and only lost because of a fluke play. To an undefeated SEC team with a Heisman QB.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes