Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behind Enemy Lines...

Comments

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

Fuck off
    Relax fella.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

That's nothing. Wait until you see the punting!
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck off
    Relax fella.
    Lol. Wait till you dial this place in ...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    animate said:

Fuck off
    Relax fella.
    Lol. Wait till you dial this place in ...
    All that talk better get backed up...
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is

Uh, there are 2 1st rounders in the defensive backfield , and another who would start for Auburn. Other than that youre spot on. Greg Gaines would start for every SEC team sans maybe Bama. He would certainly be in 2 deeps at Auburn.

Your DLine is formidable no doubt, but your db's 1-4 wouldnt start at UW. Id take your backers for sure.

There are guys here like Race who just say UW's defense 'sucks', but cant explain how or why...im sure you have guys like that on your message boards...especially in the SEC with the dandies born in the swamp shacks in Alabama.

We have similar places like Tacoma where race was born. In a plunking shack on the beautiful shores of the Puyallup
    I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is pretty smart on the back end, I would like to see where he is in a year or two.
    Hardest worker on the team. Such a shareable player. Kinda guy you’d want your daughter to marry.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Uh, there are 2 1st rounders in the defensive backfield , and another who would start for Auburn. Other than that youre spot on. Greg Gaines would start for every SEC team sans maybe Bama. He would certainly be in 2 deeps at Auburn.

Your DLine is formidable no doubt, but your db's 1-4 wouldnt start at UW. Id take your backers for sure.

There are guys here like Race who just say UW's defense 'sucks', but cant explain how or why...im sure you have guys like that on your message boards...especially in the SEC with the dandies born in the swamp shacks in Alabama.

We have similar places like Tacoma where race was born. In a plunking shack on the beautiful shores of the Puyallup
    You hang out in Gorst and live in Maliby. Gorst is a shithole and I had never even heard of Maltby until your FRANNY post.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is pretty smart on the back end, I would like to see where he is in a year or two.
    Hardest worker on the team. Such a shareable player. Kinda guy you’d want your daughter to marry.
    Really good at math.
  • Options

Really good at math.
    Good to know. If you’re okay with your daughter or nieces getting railed to fit in, I know a great school down on the plains for ya.

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Glad you agree with me
    Bread said:

Bread said:

I still dont know where Auburn College is. I have been their several times an local residents have no idea what I am talking about.

They did tell me Frugals on Howard has the best burger in town. Can you confirm @WarDamnEagle?

Its alright, To be honest I'm not a big fan of their burgers.
    If your going to lie about eating quality burgers, then I ain't trusting you to know about football.
    I'm from the south weirdo I am football.
    South stole their shit from us, dick lick.
    https://komonews.com/sports/huskies/uw-vs-alabama-in-the-game-that-changed-the-south
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,564
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

but I’m glad you guys were successful in the 20s

The local high schools didnt stand a chance
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

We are all really impressed by Auburn teams that beat the cuogs at home in a nailbiter.

I bet you're even more impressed when they're in the national championship that same year.
    WSU was 7 points away from a NATTY is what youre telling me
    Tell me you're not that simple minded.
    I would. but that would be a LIIIIIEEE!!!

STAY!!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

- Browning is where the offensive hype comes from
    - Gaskin would be a 3rd stringer on Auburn
    - Defense sucks, offense is the only side of the ball that will apply pressure.

This guy has Husky football dialed in. Might as well tell Gus and not even play the game.

Washington Needs the money, we need the practice #WarEagle.
    WASHINGTON is no UCF thats for sure
    UCF would have waxed your and all but 3 other teams last year. But you already gnu that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

- Browning is where the offensive hype comes from
    - Gaskin would be a 3rd stringer on Auburn
    - Defense sucks, offense is the only side of the ball that will apply pressure.

This guy has Husky football dialed in. Might as well tell Gus and not even play the game.

Washington Needs the money, we need the practice #WarEagle.
    WASHINGTON is no UCF thats for sure
    UCF would have waxed your and all but 3 other teams last year. But you already gnu that.
    SLITP!
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You hang out in Gorst and live in Maliby. Gorst is a shithole and I had never even heard of Maltby until your FRANNY post.
    Not a fan of Dawgman ehh? Maltby diner is Fetters #1 diner. He can not stop talking about the hashbrowns and cinnamon rolls.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

Not a fan of Dawgman ehh? Maltby diner is Fetters #1 diner. He can not stop talking about the hashbrowns and cinnamon rolls.
    They outta nachos