Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behind Enemy Lines...

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I was Expecting a better welcome from you guys, but all I got was bruised asses.

I was Expecting a better welcome from you guys, but all I got was bruised asses.

Man you're bad. I'm embarrassed for you.
    Be funnier.
    I'm actually not trying to be funny. You suck. Just constructive feedback. Take it.
    You find difficulty entertaining your old lady I bet? Tell me a joke you can start with the This lineup they're talking about.
    FrankBear, is that you?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is

Uh, there are 2 1st rounders in the defensive backfield , and another who would start for Auburn. Other than that youre spot on. Greg Gaines would start for every SEC team sans maybe Bama. He would certainly be in 2 deeps at Auburn.

Your DLine is formidable no doubt, but your db's 1-4 wouldnt start at UW. Id take your backers for sure.

There are guys here like Race who just say UW's defense 'sucks', but cant explain how or why...im sure you have guys like that on your message boards...especially in the SEC with the dandies born in the swamp shacks in Alabama.

We have similar places like Tacoma where race was born. In a plunking shack on the beautiful shores of the Puyallup
    I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is pretty smart on the back end, I would like to see where he is in a year or two.
    Playing in the NFL
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

- Browning is where the offensive hype comes from
    - Gaskin would be a 3rd stringer on Auburn
    - Defense sucks, offense is the only side of the ball that will apply pressure.

This guy has Husky football dialed in. Might as well tell Gus and not even play the game.

Washington Needs the money, we need the practice #WarEagle.
    WASHINGTON is no UCF thats for sure
    UCF would have waxed your and all but 3 other teams last year. But you already gnu that.
    There no way UCF would have won the huskies dream about making it to the peach bowl.
    We played a REAL team in the fiesta bowl. Suck my dick KKK nazi.
    butt dick.
    Mods?
  • Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Time to circle the fucking wagons. Let’s fucking go. UW or die. Our fathers all tricked us into rooting for UW, maybe we went there, maybe we didn’t, either way time to LIPO, do a shitload of coke and see what happens. I’ll be drunk for the next seven days straight. Fuck @oregonblitzkrieg

Take that shining ass to the Duck bored and see what happens.
    What happens there I'm curious. I fear that they'll remind us of how they almost beat us for the natty.
    That was a good game. Oregon fought you to a standstill and only lost because of a fluke play. To an undefeated SEC team with a Heisman QB.

What happens there I'm curious. I fear that they'll remind us of how they almost beat us for the natty.
    That was a good game. Oregon fought you to a standstill and only lost because of a fluke play. To an undefeated SEC team with a Heisman QB.
    They only lost because of an ass of an offensive line. Barner and James carried that fucking team. Lol those jersey were cool.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

Time to circle the fucking wagons. Let’s fucking go. UW or die. Our fathers all tricked us into rooting for UW, maybe we went there, maybe we didn’t, either way time to LIPO, do a shitload of coke and see what happens. I’ll be drunk for the next seven days straight. Fuck @oregonblitzkrieg

They only lost because of an ass of an offensive line. Barner and James carried that fucking team. Lol those jersey were cool.
    You must not have watched the same game I did, because James played like shit. Darron Thomas played better than James. AU came back against Bama that season being 3 touchdowns or something like that in the 4th quarter, right? Oregon was the shit that year. So was the barn. Don't pretend like this wasn't an evenly matched game that could have went either way. You won because of a fluke play. That's all. Go catch up on your moonshine drinking, hillbilly.
  • Options

You must not have watched the same game I did, because James played like shit. Darron Thomas played better than James. AU came back against Bama that season being 3 touchdowns or something like that in the 4th quarter, right? Oregon was the shit that year. So was the barn. Don't pretend like this wasn't an evenly matched game that could have went either way. You won because of a fluke play. That's all. Go catch up on your moonshine drinking, hillbilly.
    I like Cognac*
  • Options

I like Cognac*
    Next year bitch. 2019 is Oregon's year. The team needs a early season signature win. Auburn fits the bill. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy watching the tigers plunger the huskies next Saturday in neutral Atlanta. That's almost within biking distance for you. Do you ride bikes, or do they still use horses and buggies in Alabama?
  • Options
    edited August 2018

I like Cognac*
    Next year bitch. 2019 is Oregon's year. The team needs a early season signature win. Auburn fits the bill. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy watching the tigers plunger the huskies next Saturday in neutral Atlanta. That's almost within biking distance for you. Do you ride bikes, or do they still use horses and buggies in Alabama?
    The optimism you guys show must be painful. You're smoking DICK if you think the Oregon Fucks are going to win a meaningful game. I'm honestly not talking shit when I say it will be generations before you guys will ever bring a National championship back to the Fag12 why don't you just be a Georgia fan or a Clemson fan.

You shat away a nice lead like a bunch of yokels in the 2014 title game and lost to Famous Jameis. The same Famous Jameis Oregon trounced the following year in the playoffs.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

You shat away a nice lead like a bunch of yokels in the 2014 title game and lost to Famous Jameis. The same Famous Jameis Oregon trounced the following year in the playoffs.

We lost in a national championship against a very good team. Jaboo mad a few good plays and a nice throw at the end. 20-42
    That was the score of next years national championship game lmao.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

We lost in a national championship against a very good team. Jaboo mad a few good plays and a nice throw at the end. 20-42
    The same team that KILLED Wisconsin 59-0 and blasted Alabama out of the water. But what does that have to do with Oregon playing an undefeated SEC team with a Heisman QB to a standstill and only losing because of a fluke play at the end? Our QB didn't even make it to the NFL brah.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The same team that KILLED Wisconsin 59-0 and blasted Alabama out of the water. But what does that have to do with Oregon playing an undefeated SEC team with a Heisman QB to a standstill and only losing because of a fluke play at the end? Our QB didn't even make it to the NFL brah.
    @GrundleStiltzkin I told you the Oregon Fucks would do this lol.

I could'nt give a shit how yall almost beat us. What the fuck is that supposed to mean to me in 2018. Lol that's atleast one reason you guys will always suck nuts lol. Moral victories mean NOTHING in the SEC. Its championship or bust round here kid. Take your participation trophy and gag on it before you go to sleep tonight since you love it so much.
    They mean everything in the PAC 12.
    OBK getting handled. He can't stand the thought of his "elite" playoff win being devalued.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Saturday evening cripple fights are the BEST cripple fights
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

@GrundleStiltzkin I told you the Oregon Fucks would do this lol.

I could'nt give a shit how yall almost beat us. What the fuck is that supposed to mean to me in 2018. Lol that's atleast one reason you guys will always suck nuts lol. Moral victories mean NOTHING in the SEC. Its championship or bust round here kid. Take your participation trophy and gag on it before you go to sleep tonight since you love it so much.
    They mean everything in the PAC 12.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018