Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behind Enemy Lines...

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looks like you overlooked our best player. Most people do dont feel bad. But he is coming for you.

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I'm aware of him. He remind me of Evan Ingram.
  • Options

Ignore this guy, he's not an Auburn fan, he's just a Tide/Vol troll trying to make REAL Tigers look bad!

Tired of these assholes pretending to be someone they're not.

Don't over react child. I'm tiger through and through.
  • Options
    Bread said:

I'm aware of him. He remind me of Evan Ingram.

He's more of an Earl Thomas type.
    You missed the joke lol see the kid probably would be better off on the other side of the ball lol.
  • Options

Kids go to Auburn because they can't get in to Bama and if you can't get into Bama you should kill yourself

#Academis

Its almost the other way around. If they can't get in to UA they most certainly cant get into AU so they go to community college. You really did make me LOL.
  • Options

- Browning is where the offensive hype comes from
    - Gaskin would be a 3rd stringer on Auburn
    - Defense sucks, offense is the only side of the ball that will apply pressure.

This guy has Husky football dialed in. Might as well tell Gus and not even play the game.

Washington Needs the money, we need the practice #WarEagle.
    WASHINGTON is no UCF thats for sure
    Yeah Washington is playing against a team that wants to be there.