Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Behind Enemy Lines...

Comments

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

We are all really impressed by Auburn teams that beat the cuogs at home in a nailbiter.

I bet you're even more impressed when they're in the national championship that same year.
  • Options

We are all really impressed by Auburn teams that beat the cuogs at home in a nailbiter.

I bet you're even more impressed when they're in the national championship that same year.
    WSU was 7 points away from a NATTY is what youre telling me
    Tell me you're not that simple minded.
  • Options

WSU was 7 points away from a NATTY is what youre telling me
    Tell me you're not that simple minded.
    What Im saying is any team that only beats WSU by 7 fucking SUCKS
    It was the first game of the 2013 season we really did suck :'(
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Game wasn't big enough and players who sought the draft afterward sat out.

Your defense of Auburn's performance in the Peach Bowl, if true, would be pretty damning of the players' heart and the program's culture.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love when opposing fans don't know when they are being trolled.

I love that.

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

... and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me...

Washington has 4 preseason all americans, Auburn has 0 (this is according to both the AP and SI).

And you want us to believe Gaskin (who was picked as a preseason all american) would be 3rd string at Auburn?

No question that our QB's skills arequestionable, but if Auburn overlooks Gaskin the way you are, you'll be seeing a lot of this:

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    I still dont know where Auburn College is. I have been their several times an local residents have no idea what I am talking about.

They did tell me Frugals on Howard has the best burger in town. Can you confirm @WarDamnEagle?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Not smart or (Nebraska) classy to come here looking to start sh!t with backhanded compliments and underhanded insults. How would the war eagles feel if I stood in front of the front porch of their program and peed on the lawn while screaming for attention?

That's what I thought.

Mods ban this fool. I didn't shell out my $25 to put upwith this.

Tigers* Not War eagles. They wouldn't give a rats ass anyhow. Lol you'd be perfect bait if the bammers were here. LoL change your panties child.
    Try the welcome thread pinned near the top. It's more your speed.
  • Options
    Bread said:

I still dont know where Auburn College is. I have been their several times an local residents have no idea what I am talking about.

They did tell me Frugals on Howard has the best burger in town. Can you confirm @WarDamnEagle?

Its alright, To be honest I'm not a big fan of their burgers. I've seen the Huskies version of the end around which is the only thing they have going in this game if you want to be Auburn you have to attack the perimeter (I'll be dammed if they run between the tackles) and win the 50/50 balls (for some damn reason our DBs can't get a fucking pick) that's literally the way to do is is by attacking the perimeter Georgia did in the SEC championship. Our secondary has made that a focal point in the spring I know surely the fall. As far as setting the edge and perimeter defense im still "iffy" on that. If our team was in the Fag12 everyone would be an All American. I know some of you are trolling lol you're really bad at it.
  • Options
    Auburn is in Auburn, Alabama and Lee county btw. Its an hour from Montgomery and almost an hour from Columbus Georgia where I used to live. If you get a chance go to the Mason Jar its down the street from Walmart on South College street their fried pickles are the best I've ever had.
  • Options

Auburn is in Auburn, Alabama and Lee county btw. Its an hour from Montgomery and almost an hour from Columbus Georgia where I used to live. If you get a chance go to the Mason Jar its down the street from Walmart on South College street their fried pickles are the best I've ever had.

I'm sorry - but there's not a chance in hell I'm venturing into any restaurant recommend "just down the street from Wal-Mart".

Lol I know it sounds sketchy but its legit man. Here check out the menu.
    https://themasonjarrestaurant.net/
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978

Bread said:

Its alright, To be honest I'm not a big fan of their burgers.
    If your going to lie about eating quality burgers, then I ain't trusting you to know about football.
  • Options

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is

Uh, there are 2 1st rounders in the defensive backfield , and another who would start for Auburn. Other than that youre spot on. Greg Gaines would start for every SEC team sans maybe Bama. He would certainly be in 2 deeps at Auburn.

Your DLine is formidable no doubt, but your db's 1-4 wouldnt start at UW. Id take your backers for sure.

There are guys here like Race who just say UW's defense 'sucks', but cant explain how or why...im sure you have guys like that on your message boards...especially in the SEC with the dandies born in the swamp shacks in Alabama.

We have similar places like Tacoma where race was born. In a plunking shack on the beautiful shores of the Puyallup
    I'm digging deeper into your Roster that Rapp kid is pretty smart on the back end, I would like to see where he is in a year or two.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

I watched some film from last years Husky squad and was really hoping that I would come away impressed, and boyyy was I. My initial thought was that we would rape you on both sides of the ball but, it might only be the defensive side after all. Most of the hype surrounds that dude you have at Quarterback, #3 and that Gaskin kid who would be at best third string at auburn. Trust me when I say that they won't do any damage on their own. Its that god damn monstrous OL you fwucks have. Why in gods name do you need three 6'8 Muhfukers. Anywho, Ahmed will be the one applying the pressure. On defense Byron Murphy is a potential second rounder if you ask me and could start for Auburn Right now. Other than that, I can't see yalls Defense stopping a nose bleed. All yall have is some strong ass Somoans, big Unathletic lineman, some fast black dudes with a decent quaterback. You guys would make for a great highschool football team in Cali. God I hope your RB can pass protect (BTW that's really important).

Uh, there are 2 1st rounders in the defensive backfield , and another who would start for Auburn. Other than that youre spot on. Greg Gaines would start for every SEC team sans maybe Bama. He would certainly be in 2 deeps at Auburn.

Your DLine is formidable no doubt, but your db's 1-4 wouldnt start at UW. Id take your backers for sure.

There are guys here like Race who just say UW's defense 'sucks', but cant explain how or why...im sure you have guys like that on your message boards...especially in the SEC with the dandies born in the swamp shacks in Alabama.

We have similar places like Tacoma where race was born. In a plunking shack on the beautiful shores of the Puyallup
    Glad you agree with me
    Bread said:

Bread said:

Its alright, To be honest I'm not a big fan of their burgers.
    If your going to lie about eating quality burgers, then I ain't trusting you to know about football.
    I'm from the south weirdo I am football.