Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kennedy Lewis, 2019 3* WR, Melissa (HS), TX (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

If Curne had bigger offers at the time, we would've never gotten him. If this kid's smart, hes doing what Mpagi did. Visit UW, talk about how much he loved it, and leverage Texas into giving him a commitable offer when he gets back.

This. i don't think we were the offer this kid has been waiting for and he is pouncing on it. Would be great if that is the case but i don't see it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He’s not even half the football player Ngata is.

And he’s never coming here in a million years.

But I would take him.

He’s like a Mercedes S Class. He’s fast, but it takes him a while to get to speed. Not a quick twitch guy on film.

Ngata is a Bugatti.

Yes, DDY we are aware of your love for short space quick twitchness :wink:
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2018

If Curne had bigger offers at the time, we would've never gotten him. If this kid's smart, hes doing what Mpagi did. Visit UW, talk about how much he loved it, and leverage Texas into giving him a commitable offer when he gets back.

He has a committable offer from Texas. He is most definitely below Dylan Wright on Texas' board but you don't say no to that height, weight, speed, skin tone combination. Wright is Texas' Joe Ngata. They are going to have to wait to the last minute for his decision and would be stupid not to take Lewis early as insurance.
  • Options

He has a committable offer from Texas. He is most definitely below Dylan Wright on Texas' board but you don't say no to that height, weight, speed, skin tone combination. Wright is Texas' Joe Ngata. They are going to have to wait to the last minute for his decision and would be stupid not to take Lewis early as insurance.
    term u looking for is pigment
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

That’s pure conjecture and opinion
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

True, but that's never stopped you or anyone else from poasting here
  • Options
    Squirt said:

Tequilla said:

True, but that's never stopped you or anyone else from poasting here
    U called?
  • Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

There's a world that could exist
    The problem is that the conclusion is lazy and doesn’t look at the facts as they happened. Instead, the conclusion was biased in a manner to fit an agenda. Curne had big offers come later and never seriously budged. That wasn’t mentioned anywhere and flies in the face of the opinion.

Before you go back and continue referencing comments I made on Lake last December, I heavily caveated that by saying should the class fall on its face it’s a very real set of circumstances to possibly work through. I 100% stand by the comments. Locking him in at the time as DC going forward wasn’t seen as realistic by really anybody and was in fact an aggressive response to turn the narrative on its face.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

The problem is that the conclusion is lazy and doesn’t look at the facts as they happened. Instead, the conclusion was biased in a manner to fit an agenda. Curne had big offers come later and never seriously budged. That wasn’t mentioned anywhere and flies in the face of the opinion.

Before you go back and continue referencing comments I made on Lake last December, I heavily caveated that by saying should the class fall on its face it’s a very real set of circumstances to possibly work through. I 100% stand by the comments. Locking him in at the time as DC going forward wasn’t seen as realistic by really anybody and was in fact an aggressive response to turn the narrative on its face.
    Pardon, but you "caveated" because your vacuous ass knew you were being a retard if Lake got any of the high caliber prospects we had a shot at. You were being TequillaFS, so you gave yourself an out to make a shitty poast like the one I just read.

You were suggesting Lake is damaged goods. Lake is not damaged goods. He was not damaged goods. He has never been damaged goods.

Quit trying to save face and live with the fact that you were being a benighted cretin.
    Someone has been studying SAT words.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He's all TCU but we should take him tho the lord hates us cause Trump said so Seattle too lib.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I love this new Cobra dude, though. Anyone coming on here and getting riled up about Kennedy Lewis is my kinda guy.

Of course you take Lewis if you can get him. 6-3, 200, 4.45 guys just don't exist and he's good enough at football that it'll be fine.

Same way I feel about Javin Wright on D.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Pardon, but you "caveated" because your vacuous ass knew you were being a retard if Lake got any of the high caliber prospects we had a shot at. You were being TequillaFS, so you gave yourself an out to make a shitty poast like the one I just read.

You were suggesting Lake is damaged goods. Lake is not damaged goods. He was not damaged goods. He has never been damaged goods.

Quit trying to save face and live with the fact that you were being a benighted cretin.
    Disagree
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    He's all TCU but we should take him tho the lord hates us more tho
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

Tequilla said:

The problem is that you dismissed dude's poast as conjecture and opinion, but now you're arguing that his conjecture and opinion just should have been different.

The problem is you accuse someone of bias and agenda without any evidence to back up your allegation.

The problem is that the available facts are different from what you remember. Check 247sports and Rivals. Search Twitter. His best alternative offers when he committed were Oklahoma State, UCLA (hahaha) and TCU (a fine university other than its MBA program). No mentions of Oklahoma, A&M, Texas, LSU, or Illinois offering him after he committed.
    I honestly don't disagree.
  • Options

I love this new Cobra dude, though. Anyone coming on here and getting riled up about Kennedy Lewis is my kinda guy.

Of course you take Lewis if you can get him. 6-3, 200, 4.45 guys just don't exist and he's good enough at football that it'll be fine.

Same way I feel about Javin Wright on D.

hurtful
  • Options
    Squirt said:

Tequilla said:

The problem is that you dismissed dude's poast as conjecture and opinion, but now you're arguing that his conjecture and opinion just should have been different.

The problem is you accuse someone of bias and agenda without any evidence to back up your allegation.

The problem is that the available facts are different from what you remember. Check 247sports and Rivals. Search Twitter. His best alternative offers when he committed were Oklahoma State, UCLA (hahaha) and TCU (a fine university other than its MBA program). No mentions of Oklahoma, A&M, Texas, LSU, or Illinois offering him after he committed.
    Pretty sure that there was talk here of at TAMU and LSU going hard after him after he gave a verbal here ... if I’m mistaken on that then I’m mistaken

As for the other stuff, I’m not going to go splice together a proof of posts to support. I do and it gets harpooned for its length. Make it too short and the demand for proof gets called for.

The reality around here is that there is a narrative bashing seemingly EVERYTHING about the program at the moment. Then we get s 2020 kid last night that looks the part and basically commits on the spot and everybody is ready to go blow everybody.

All this does is further the narrative that most here are a bunch of fucktarded idiots that deserve to remain on the fringe. There’s absolutely a bare minimum of balance, reason, or conditioning of commentary at all. What’s comical to me is that just about at every single step of the way Pete and/or his staff has over delivered when it comes to rebounding against challenges or adversity they are facing.