Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Choking fetishes are the best fetishes.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    When you misuse the word "literally", you are using it in the exact opposite way it is intended.
    -David Cross
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When you misuse the word "literally", you are using it in the exact opposite way it is intended.
    -David Cross

• LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

proof said:
    “When I look at the football program itself they have built a great program on the West Coast,” the elder Adams said. “They get guys from all over. They can compete on every level. Do they have as much talent as Alabama or Clemson, not yet they don’t, but they’re continuing to build and you don’t have to have the best talent to win. It helps to have a ton of bullets in the gun but you can only use 11 at a time.

“I’m just saying the University of Washington has enough talent to win a National Championship. They have enough talent to win the National Championship because Chris Petersen and his staff can coach. They can coach on offense, defense and special teams and they’re loaded. We won a Super Bowl (in Baltimore) with a ton of talent and great coaching but we didn’t have the most talent. We didn’t have the best at this, best at that. We were extremely talented on defense like the University of Washington is, and we could run the ball like the University of Washington can, and we had great coaches to put us in position to make plays like the University of Washington. And when I look at them they’re in position to win a National Championship soon.”

That's what I'm talking about! Big Sam knows what's up! We're going to win multiple national championships. Just a matter of time.
    This is my favorite BALLZ. I wanna marry this BALLZ.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:
    If you are going to go back to #fillingthethreads at least do us all a favor and go back to doing it with asiangirl.gifs

asian girls are a thing of the past man

@Swaye I think he intended to say that Asian girls are a thing of YOUR past.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

crystall balls from the big wigs and then a week later drops a top 15 just seems strange to me.

Seems kinda the norm. One of them interviews the kid and makes a CB based on that. Then the lemmings follow.

I think this one is a little different though considering some of the factors. Dads a former NFL players and gets that peterman gets it. Wants to stay close to home as they seem to be pretty tight knit sports family, Polk/Sankey/Gaskins tradition, etc.

I’m not saying the 3 wiseman took any of this into account prior to crystal donging it, that would require one to do their job and hacks don’t do that.

I still says he’s ours to lose and boner hits his layups. Give me Robinson and Adams and boner can do whatever he wants on IG and I won’t judge.
    Bump

I meant Sunday, not Robinson. Fat fingers.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

proof said:
    “When I look at the football program itself they have built a great program on the West Coast,” the elder Adams said. “They get guys from all over. They can compete on every level. Do they have as much talent as Alabama or Clemson, not yet they don’t, but they’re continuing to build and you don’t have to have the best talent to win. It helps to have a ton of bullets in the gun but you can only use 11 at a time.

“I’m just saying the University of Washington has enough talent to win a National Championship. They have enough talent to win the National Championship because Chris Petersen and his staff can coach. They can coach on offense, defense and special teams and they’re loaded. We won a Super Bowl (in Baltimore) with a ton of talent and great coaching but we didn’t have the most talent. We didn’t have the best at this, best at that. We were extremely talented on defense like the University of Washington is, and we could run the ball like the University of Washington can, and we had great coaches to put us in position to make plays like the University of Washington. And when I look at them they’re in position to win a National Championship soon.”

Free pub!!!!!

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

-David Cross
    I know you're the big "marriage expert"--Oh! I'm sorry! I forgot: Your wife is dead.
    -David Cross