Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

also including the war daddy CP1 is sweet respect to even our bad years.

That was my favorite part.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Can't wait to see Sam throw screens to Sam
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I still think it's crazy that this kids uncle weighed over 4 fucking bills when he walked onto UW. I remember reading that blurb in the Seattle times when I was in high school. Shit boggled 16 year old me's mind.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,894
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

“I’m just so relieved”, Adams added, “When I called KB, he was still in Cabo but said he would be back this week — he said I made his whole week.”

KB and Bob Gregory are really out here recruiting like a chicken with their heads cut off just to have RARE ELITE TALENTS fall into their laps. As funny as it is, it’s really starting to stress me out that our recruiting coordinator is finding out Sam committed in the same way @backthepack heard from me months ago Sam was committed, in a drunken stupor while also asking the very important follow up question immediately afterwards of “yo should I go hang out with this chick that’s kinda cute but dumb af”.

To answer the million dollar ?, yes, just make sure she’s on the pill and then still bag it.

Being stuck with an idiot is no fun for anyone.

A fren told me this.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

“I’m just so relieved”, Adams added, “When I called KB, he was still in Cabo but said he would be back this week — he said I made his whole week.”

KB and Bob Gregory are really out here recruiting like a chicken with their heads cut off just to have RARE ELITE TALENTS fall into their laps. As funny as it is, it’s really starting to stress me out that our recruiting coordinator is finding out Sam committed in the same way @backthepack heard from me months ago Sam was committed, in a drunken stupor while also asking the very important follow up question immediately afterwards of “yo should I go hang out with this chick that’s kinda cute but dumb af”.

Don't fix what ain't broken
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Ohio State has lost out on a running back target for the 2020 recruiting cycle. According to an announcement on his Twitter feed Sunday, four-star recruit Sam Adams II has given his verbal to the University of Washington.

The 6-2, 200 lb. all-purpose back is teammates with Ohio State receiver commit Gee Scott, Jr on East Side Catholic in Sammamish, Washington and was always thought to be a heavy Washington lean. However, in late May, Adams did include the Buckeyes in his final six along with Washington, Florida, Alabama, Penn State, and Texas A&M.

Ohio State had hoped it could sell Adams and the pull of playing with his teammate in college would win out in the end. The urge and pride to stay home and play for the Huskies was just too much however.

The news still has Ohio State looking for a running back recruit for the 2020 class.

Gee
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He reminds me of Chris Carson. I love my tandem of BIG backs in this class!!!

I had to chin this just because I'm in the "I love you, Man!" phase of both drunk and glowing in this commitment and because, right when I'm feeling like that, this was the most Ballz post I've ever seen.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

AEB said:

On a day where the Henry Toto speculation is rampant and ridiculous, let us not lose sight of how fucking awesome this commit and player is. While @Dennis_DeYoung would say this is one we should get and Boner gets no credit (don’t disagree), this is huge. He’s going to be a stud and gash D’s especially paired with Eason year 2 and Sam.

It's the best thing to happen to @Swaye this weekend, rather easily.
    POTY quite easily.