Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,957
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Eklund predicting Nacau and Toot Toot to UW

Doomed.gif

If we were to close out with Turner (done), Hammer, Puka AND Toot Toot by boner would supernova.

I would take back all the mean things I said about this class... and turn my negativity to the ‘20 class.

IF this happens, we would’ve been a TE and a Ngata and Charbonnett away from a top 10 class.

Leveling up indeed!!

What sucks the most is I have some corporate shlep in the office for the next two days... thanks for ruining the excitement ass hole.
    At least you don’t have an all day workshop on why weed is bad on signing day!

Swaye said:

Doomed.gif

If we were to close out with Turner (done), Hammer, Puka AND Toot Toot by boner would supernova.

I would take back all the mean things I said about this class... and turn my negativity to the ‘20 class.

IF this happens, we would’ve been a TE and a Ngata and Charbonnett away from a top 10 class.

Leveling up indeed!!

What sucks the most is I have some corporate shlep in the office for the next two days... thanks for ruining the excitement ass hole.
    Well son, don’t get caught smoking weed and we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Have you ever seen the first super troopers? Just eat it next time.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Doomed.gif

Leveling up indeed!!

Swaye said:

Doomed.gif

Leveling up indeed!!

Well son, don’t get caught smoking weed and we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Have you ever seen the first super troopers? Just eat it next time.
    I told the other kid to eat the roach but he bitched out. Fag!
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Doomed.gif

I still want Ainias Smith as well
    This guy has top-3 DB film I watched this year, and he has athleticism and agility that would balance out the theme of "big and long" that Lake/Harris seemed to focus on this year. I'm right there with you in wanting this kid in the boat. I've always been a big fan of the way Myles Bryant plays football--even when that was an unpopular view here. Whoever it was that pointed out that Bryant is the best linebacker on the team wasn't far off! I see Smith as a slightly bigger, faster Myles Bryant: perimeter screen eraser, jack of all trades run supporter, small guy that you play close to the line of scrimmage because he'll get to everything.
    Free pub! But we have been over this size doesnt matter as much as heart. How does Ainias' heart compare to Myles'?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

Swaye said:

Doomed.gif

I still want Ainias Smith as well
    This guy has top-3 DB film I watched this year, and he has athleticism and agility that would balance out the theme of "big and long" that Lake/Harris seemed to focus on this year. I'm right there with you in wanting this kid in the boat. I've always been a big fan of the way Myles Bryant plays football--even when that was an unpopular view here. Whoever it was that pointed out that Bryant is the best linebacker on the team wasn't far off! I see Smith as a slightly bigger, faster Myles Bryant: perimeter screen eraser, jack of all trades run supporter, small guy that you play close to the line of scrimmage because he'll get to everything.
    Free pub! But we have been over this size doesnt matter as much as heart. How does Ainias' heart compare to Myles'?
    Comparable quote: “it’s ok honey that you have a small wang. You try hard and give it your best.”

I am the original W-try hard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

So Ruth put out an article saying she's hearing that now more than ever nacua likes Washington.
    Then she made a comment about only his hairdresser knowing.

Sounds like a conmittment video wehn he's already committed to SC.

If a video is truly coming, weee done.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

This is probably the kiss of death, but if we actually get Puka, Heimuli, and To'oto'o:

• The overall score moves from 249.35 to 266.55
    • Composite ranking moves from #17 to #11
    • Avg ranking moves from 89.83 to 90.42 (90.77 without Horn)
    • Avg ranking moves from #16 to #14 (#10 without Horn)
    Other teams will obviously move up too, but I think it will be close to a Top-10 class based on 247 alone.
    That's great and thanks for taking the time to find out where this class might finish in the rankings but it only further pisses me off because the ratings are fucking bullshit for West coast recruits. Sama Paama, Asa Turner, Laiatu latu, Daniel Heimuli, and Henry To'oto'o are 5-star players. Nobody can objectively evaluate their talent and say "nope, not possible he's a 1st round pick 3-4 years from now." I get there's only so many 5-star slots available, but not nearly enough West coast kids are rated 5-stars in this class. I mean, we're talking about kids from the state of California! How the fuck are California now being overlooked and not rated 5-stars like they deserve to be?

Then you also have Cameron Davis and Troy Fautanu who should be rated really high 4-stars. Barring injuries neither will be drafted lower than the 2nd round. Fautanu is a monster. He's so good and confident, I could see him being our starting LT in 2020 and being a Freshman All-American. Cameron Davis has equal talent to a guy like Clemson RB Travis Etienne. Davis will be a star running behind the future UW O-line. Even though Ngalu is short, with his quickness and athleticism, he deserves to be a low 4-star.

If UW finishes the way it looks like they're gonna finish it'll be the best defensive class this conference has seen since Pete Carroll was at USC. The top-3 inside linebackers in the state of California would be going to Washington. The top-4 defensive tackles out West, are all going to Washington. I'm not old enough to remember the Don James era recruiting but that would have to be the best defensive front-7 class UW has ever had and a top-5 secondary class. Add Puka and maybe Kyle Patterson and that's a hell of an offensive class as well.
  • Options
    I feel good about this one.
  • Options

USC mod within the hour

"I've been hearing Washington may be his leader for the past week or so."

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I feel good about this one.

I feel the same way about this as I did right before Kyle Ford. Everything is telling me there’s no fucking chance but man I hope he still remembers how fun his visit was with his friends on the team.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Also USC mod....

"USC has a call in with him tonight. We'll see if the staff is able to talk him out of de-committing."

Hope he just answers the phone and "woofs" loudly into the mouthpiece and then hangs up.

Sark Kinda Guy?
  • Options
    CaptHuskyLiftCaptHuskyLift Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment

Fuck my tiny pictures!

We all know it’s not the size but the motion in the gif
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

This is probably the kiss of death, but if we actually get Puka, Heimuli, and To'oto'o:

• The overall score moves from 249.35 to 266.55
    • Composite ranking moves from #17 to #11
    • Avg ranking moves from 89.83 to 90.42 (90.77 without Horn)
    • Avg ranking moves from #16 to #14 (#10 without Horn)
    Other teams will obviously move up too, but I think it will be close to a Top-10 class based on 247 alone.
    The key number to me is what the average rating is without Horn

The overall score and composite can be manipulated based on the overall numbers in a class ...

But the average ranking really drives and speaks towards the overall quality of the class. And my guess when you look into that detail is that the difference between most above and where UW will end up is not that vast.