Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA Playoff Megathread

Comments

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    if only lebron had MJ's killer instinct =(
  • Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2018
    BaldwinIV said:

if only lebron had MJ's killer instinct =(

This actually made me smile, needed this. Fuck that game, fuck the Bron haters, fuck the NBA and fuck the Oxford Comma.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Warriors went 5

Why the fuck didn’t Lue or anyone on the fucking Cavs call a time out after the Hill missed FT.

Smith was wide open. You can’t predict him not knowing the score of the game. All he had to do was shoot.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LeBron looked the part of the GOAT tonight. He’s still getting better. Don’t twist, I haven’t flipped yet. But let’s just say there was a tip in the scales tonight.
  • Options

Warriors went 5

Why the fuck didn’t Lue or anyone on the fucking Cavs call a time out after the Hill missed FT.

Smith was wide open. You can’t predict him not knowing the score of the game. All he had to do was shoot.
    And that decision would have probably been made before the FT as well.
  • Options

There’s no one close. Fuck are you talking about.
  • Options

People are exaggerating how "open" JR was after the rebound. He definately should have taken a shot but it would have not been a for sure thing, Durant was right there. Takes the heat off of George Hill for not hitting the fucking free throw. As soon as JR bailed SOMEONE should have called a timeout so at least you have a chance for a Lebron catch and shoot which he has been terrific at lately.

Backing out and taking a 15 footer would have been open. It’s still 50/50 at best as if He makes it. Hard way to lose a game either way. Demoralizing really.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

what a joke the nba is
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I suspect that the Thompson flagrant gets downgraded to a Flagrant 1 (it was an intentionally high elbow but not at his head) and then be assessed a technical for what he did with the ball in Draymond’s face
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

This series is only going to get saltier

There’s a lot of dick measuring going on in this series

I don’t think the Lakers have enough right now to contend ... I think this series is going to cement LBJ having the goal of beating the Warriors nothing else matters ... LBJ’s going to sign a 1-2 year deal to go to Houston IMO

I would LOVE it if LBJ went to Houston. My #Rockets would be unstoppable. Fuck the Warriors. I hate those fags.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Cavs either realized they can win this or they implode over the way they lost

The last time the Warriors lost a series was when it got gooned up and the Cavs punked them

The ending shows me Cleveland isn't going to fold.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Lebron’s the goat. That JR Smith play just sealed it for me. I’m out on MJ and in on Lebron. JR Smith DOESNT KNOW THE SCORE OF THE GAME and they’re going to overtime. Goat. Period.

I lol'd.

Bron's right there with MJ as the GOAT for me. His performance last night and this entire playoffs has been unreal.

But LeBron pushed for Cleveland to resign JR Smith. That has to factor in here somewhere.

Bron's surrounded by retards but they're his retards.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Lebron’s the goat. That JR Smith play just sealed it for me. I’m out on MJ and in on Lebron. JR Smith DOESNT KNOW THE SCORE OF THE GAME and they’re going to overtime. Goat. Period.

I lol'd.

Bron's right there with MJ as the GOAT for me. His performance last night and this entire playoffs has been unreal.

But LeBron pushed for Cleveland to resign JR Smith. That has to factor in here somewhere.

Bron's surrounded by retards but they're his retards.
    Yea MJ would have punched JR smith in the face a long time ago