Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking News

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Disposable boat by Puppy. Steel2 won't be doing that with his boat. No rivers for me though,

I don't have a disposable boat. But I don't have an Alumaweld, or I'd change that opinion.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

Your* all fags.

Meh. She is so skinny and flat might as well be a dude with long hair
    Seems like 40% of poasters here would prefer that.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

Your* all fags.

Seems like 40% of poasters here would prefer that.
    81%
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360

dannarc said:

If you're not a Steelheader, then get the fuck out, NOW! We get up early, drive on icy roads, stand in the rain and snow freezing our asses off, hoping the fukin grey ghost comes to life and rips 70yrs of line off. We are the same Doogs that go watch Larry Scott's night gaymes even if it's raining. I will yell at your yuppie ass for leaving early or sitting on 3rd down.

If your going to low hole, start slow, even if it's not consensual

Pup dont get up early, he's on deck enjoying baileys and coffee by a warm fire.. Pup lets all the gapers overfish the river with their faggy floats and jigs, loading the bases with spooked fish...then pup comes in at 11am, well rested and cozey warm batting cleanup , pulling pups mangled, teeth worned plugs and drifting the finest kenai sockeye eggs. From his heated lavro from his private launch Pup enters the batter's box and clears the bases.

If there's a real steelheader here, Youve seen the silent assassin in the green lavro with the steelhead graphics on each side of the bow. Hes not hard to spot, just look for the net up...
    Floats and jigs are training wheels for stupid Coogs or Duck fans who can't bottom bounce.... Catch a 20+ pound Winter and then pop off!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

MisterEm said:

dannarc said:

If you're not a Steelheader, then get the fuck out, NOW! We get up early, drive on icy roads, stand in the rain and snow freezing our asses off, hoping the fukin grey ghost comes to life and rips 70yrs of line off. We are the same Doogs that go watch Larry Scott's night gaymes even if it's raining. I will yell at your yuppie ass for leaving early or sitting on 3rd down.

Good luck with that move with a driftboat full or gamers.

Never consensual.

Always punishable by removing your trailer wheel bearings, dead-bolting and welding said trailer to anything nearby, or whatever my off-the-grid Taholah shuttle boy can think of.

There's a reason only a handful of guys have balls to run the Calawah, Oil city road, or lower Quinault. Rivers are nasty with giant toads, but the local ghost crowd doesn't give mulligans.

Try that move on the Sky...

Uh dickhead i have fished all coastal rivers for 25 years...but of course you havent. The Quinalt is a tribal stream. I cant run my boat down that river dipshit. An injun guide is required. BTW Pup, and only the best forks oarsmen can run the Calawah. You'd yardsale your boat long before you'd hit a fish on that river
    @Swaye true?
    Pumpy and Swaye, deep in the bush....
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,561 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Your* all fags.

You sound queer. 40% chance.
    I stand by the your* all fags comment.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

Pup dont get up early, he's on deck enjoying baileys and coffee by a warm fire.. Pup lets all the gapers overfish the river with their faggy floats and jigs, loading the bases with spooked fish...then pup comes in at 11am, well rested and cozey warm batting cleanup , pulling pups mangled, teeth worned plugs and drifting the finest kenai sockeye eggs. From his heated lavro from his private launch Pup enters the batter's box and clears the bases.

If there's a real steelheader here, Youve seen the silent assassin in the green lavro with the steelhead graphics on each side of the bow. Hes not hard to spot, just look for the net up...
    Floats and jigs are training wheels for stupid Coogs or Duck fans who can't bottom bounce.... Catch a 20+ pound Winter and then pop off!
    If you fish in Oregon, any steelhead over 14 pounds is a 20 pounder.
    True because a Sea Lion has already took a hunk out of it.
    May we call for Sea Lion genocide? FTSL's!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Your* all fags.

You sound queer. 40% chance.
    I prefer girls to not have the same body as that of an anorexic dude
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited February 2018

dannarc said:

Poast mor fishing stories @puppylove_sugarsteel . I hope to see the silent assassin in person on the banks of the Sky some day.
    You might have to look on the queets too, or upriver in a red kohler beading 12lb kenai bows. Or down river in a skinny Wooldridge releasing 50-70lb tide kings in spare time.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited February 2018
    dflea said:

MisterEm said:

dannarc said:

Good luck with that move with a driftboat full or gamers.

Never consensual.

Always punishable by removing your trailer wheel bearings, dead-bolting and welding said trailer to anything nearby, or whatever my off-the-grid Taholah shuttle boy can think of.

There's a reason only a handful of guys have balls to run the Calawah, Oil city road, or lower Quinault. Rivers are nasty with giant toads, but the local ghost crowd doesn't give mulligans.

Try that move on the Sky...

Uh dickhead i have fished all coastal rivers for 25 years...but of course you havent. The Quinalt is a tribal stream. I cant run my boat down that river dipshit. An injun guide is required. BTW Pup, and only the best forks oarsmen can run the Calawah. You'd yardsale your boat long before you'd hit a fish on that river.

I at least give u credit for knowing something about a forks river. Btw i use my alumaweld on the Calawah. I assume u know why
    So if you sink it you can just leave it in the fucking river and go get drunk and not worry about getting it out?

In one of pup's legendary steelhead derby's, a friend sunk his clack . Bobbed u p and down sky for a river mile. My friend grabbed starboard as it drifted by. Sunk right below me. Brought in f350 and wenched out. NEVER leave a boat. Salvage rights apply.

That was newcomers boat steel2. Bryguy bailed out upriver
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited February 2018

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

The dumbshit ODFW traps and tags them and then dumps them out at either Astoria or Newport if they're feeling real industrious. A few days later they're back upriver munchin on Steelhead again. There was a story on the local news last night about it. They still haven't grown a sack to do what needs to be done due to PETA and like organizations AND becausse TD Oregon!!!!.

However what they ARE proposing is draining Detroit reservoir and putting a cooling tower in it just behind the dam. Granted this is about 100 miles upstream Willamette Falls where the sea lions are doing the most damage. But they want tp control water temp downstream a few miles. This will kill the marinas, resorts and the whole town, cost over $200 million and has no precedent of working. As they did more or less the same thing at Lake Billy Chinook that yielded minimal at best results. And even if it does work, the run will be extinct anyway due to the Sea Lions.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

dannarc said:

dannarc said:

The dumbshit ODFW traps and tags them and then dumps them out at either Astoria or Newport if they're feeling real industrious. A few days later they're back upriver munchin on Steelhead again. There was a story on the local news last night about it. They still haven't grown a sack to do what needs to be done due to PETA and like organizations AND becausse TD Oregon!!!!.

However what they ARE proposing is draining Detroit reservoir and putting a cooling tower in it just behind the dam. Granted this is about 100 miles upstream Willamette Falls where the sea lions are doing the most damage. But they want tp control water temp downstream a few miles. This will kill the marinas, resorts and the whole town, cost over $200 million and has no precedent of working. As they did more or less the same thing at Lake Billy Chinook that yielded minimal at best results. And even if it does work, the run will be extinct anyway due to the Sea Lions.

Before whitey built all the damn dams it probably never mattered- i.e., there was enough biomass of trout and salmon for all including stupid sea lions. I blame the Nissan Leaf owners.