Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking News

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
Pumpy supports the united negro college fund, how am i racist? Well, i did back in the day. My contributions waned over time. Not sure if the entity still exists. Id like to fire back up the contributions again.

I support those chinamen too, shit all orientals as a matter of fact and love their rugs. Englishmen, irishmen and Frenchmen and their communities in the USA too. Shit i dont know about those crackers though. They dont know proper fishing etiquette on my generous riverbank, targeting winter steelhead. ALWAYS start at top of hole. Crackers, 99% white men, always try and squeeze inbetween fishermen

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

If you're not a Steelheader, then get the fuck out, NOW! We get up early, drive on icy roads, stand in the rain and snow freezing our asses off, hoping the fukin grey ghost comes to life and rips 70yrs of line off. We are the same Doogs that go watch Larry Scott's night gaymes even if it's raining. I will yell at your yuppie ass for leaving early or sitting on 3rd down.

If your going to low hole, start slow, even if it's not consensual

I like trout fishing in the Rockies on warm summer days with big fucking attracter patterns and working a hole from the bottom up. 16" - 22" Browns and Bows ain't no steelhead but catching dozens of 'em in one outing ain't too shabby either.

dannarc said:

If you're not a Steelheader, then get the fuck out, NOW! We get up early, drive on icy roads, stand in the rain and snow freezing our asses off, hoping the fukin grey ghost comes to life and rips 70yrs of line off. We are the same Doogs that go watch Larry Scott's night gaymes even if it's raining. I will yell at your yuppie ass for leaving early or sitting on 3rd down.

Pup dont get up early, he's on deck enjoying baileys and coffee by a warm fire.. Pup lets all the gapers overfish the river with their faggy floats and jigs, loading the bases with spooked fish...then pup comes in at 11am, well rested and cozey warm batting cleanup , pulling pups mangled, teeth worned plugs and drifting the finest kenai sockeye eggs. From his heated lavro from his private launch Pup enters the batter's box and clears the bases.

If there's a real steelheader here, Youve seen the silent assassin in the green lavro with the steelhead graphics on each side of the bow. Hes not hard to spot, just look for the net up...
    Poast mor fishing stories @puppylove_sugarsteel . I hope to see the silent assassin in person on the banks of the Sky some day.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited February 2018
    dannarc said:

Good luck with that move with a driftboat full or gamers.

Never consensual.

Always punishable by removing your trailer wheel bearings, dead-bolting and welding said trailer to anything nearby, or whatever my off-the-grid Taholah shuttle boy can think of.

There's a reason only a handful of guys have balls to run the Calawah, Oil city road, or lower Quinault. Rivers are nasty with giant toads, but the local ghost crowd doesn't give mulligans.

Try that move on the Sky...

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited February 2018

dannarc said:

I like trout fishing in the Rockies on warm summer days with big fucking attracter patterns and working a hole from the bottom up. 16" - 22" Browns and Bows ain't no steelhead but catching dozens of 'em in one outing ain't too shabby either.
    Pumpy double poast speshul...

You can still strip in a 20" Brown without a drag. If you accidentally step on your stripped line, you can still lift your foot and fight it.

Try that with a 15# chromed fresh from the salt. You'll be under your waders, ass over tea kettle before you can say "fish-on."

Love the Rockies (still live there) but it's JV fly fishing. Sorry.
    MisterEm said:

dannarc said:

Pumpy double poast speshul...

You can still strip in a 20" Brown without a drag. If you accidentally step on your stripped line, you can still lift your foot and fight it.

Try that with a 15# chromed fresh from the salt. You'll be under your waders, ass over tea kettle before you can say "fish-on."

Love the Rockies (still live there) but it's JV fly fishing. Sorry.
    Christ,Mister Bimmers, some of us grew up on them wimpy ass, JV fly fishing trout, and like things the easy way.
    edited February 2018
    Anadromous rainbow trout superiority guy fight!!!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

MisterEm said:

dannarc said:

Never consensual.

Always punishable by removing your trailer wheel bearings, dead-bolting and welding said trailer to anything nearby, or whatever my off-the-grid Taholah shuttle boy can think of.

There's a reason only a handful of guys have balls to run the Calawah, Oil city road, or lower Quinault. Rivers are nasty with giant toads, but the local ghost crowd doesn't give mulligans.

Uh dickhead i have fished all coastal rivers for 25 years...but of course you havent. The Quinalt is a tribal stream. I cant run my boat down that river dipshit. An injun guide is required. BTW Pup, and only the best forks oarsmen can run the Calawah. You'd yardsale your boat long before you'd hit a fish on that river.

I at least give u credit for knowing something about a forks river. Btw i use my alumaweld on the Calawah. I assume u know why
    So if you sink it you can just leave it in the fucking river and go get drunk and not worry about getting it out?

• steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 368

Disposable boat by Puppy. Steel2 won't be doing that with his boat. No rivers for me though.
    dflea said:

MisterEm said:

dannarc said:

Never consensual.

Uh dickhead i have fished all coastal rivers for 25 years...but of course you havent. The Quinalt is a tribal stream. I cant run my boat down that river dipshit. An injun guide is required. BTW Pup, and only the best forks oarsmen can run the Calawah. You'd yardsale your boat long before you'd hit a fish on that river.

I at least give u credit for knowing something about a forks river. Btw i use my alumaweld on the Calawah. I assume u know why
    So if you sink it you can just leave it in the fucking river and go get drunk and not worry about getting it out?

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

Your* all fags.

Meh. She is so skinny and flat might as well be a dude with long hair