Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Abortion

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

If you are against abortion you should be in favor of cheap and easily accessible birth control. If you support abstinence only education you are retarded.

Contraceptives are cheap and easy to attain. They just need not be given out to HS students. However should be available at bars like a breath mint.
    HS students are the exact demographic that should have free access to birth control.
    If said HS student is emancipated and lives on their own... sure.gif.

But if said HS student is under 18 and lives at home with their parents, It's the parents choice. Not the school's, not the government, not liberal fucktard that should make the decision to give little Johnny his rubbers or slutty Brittney her BC pills.

That's not to say that I didn't fully support slutty Brittney and her breathren back in the day. But this little Johnny had his rubbers.
    Luckily in most states, parents already have no say in whether or not a kid wants to get birth control.

I'm sure involuntary celibacy worked wonders for you in high school, but it doesn't apply to everyone.
    But the school take them for an abortion but can't give them an aspirin. Makes perfect sense.
    I don't speak sledog.
    Here maybe this will help it's written by the Antifa Broadcasting Company:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/teen-abortion-high-school/story?id=10189694
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

If you are against abortion you should be in favor of cheap and easily accessible birth control. If you support abstinence only education you are retarded.

Contraceptives are cheap and easy to attain. They just need not be given out to HS students. However should be available at bars like a breath mint.
    HS students are the exact demographic that should have free access to birth control.

But if said HS student is under 18 and lives at home with their parents, It's the parents choice. Not the school's, not the government, not liberal fucktard that should make the decision to give little Johnny his rubbers or slutty Brittney her BC pills.

That's not to say that I didn't fully support slutty Brittney and her breathren back in the day. But this little Johnny had his rubbers.
    Luckily in most states, parents already have no say in whether or not a kid wants to get birth control.

I'm sure involuntary celibacy worked wonders for you in high school, but it doesn't apply to everyone.
    But the school take them for an abortion but can't give them an aspirin. Makes perfect sense.
    I don't speak sledog.

If you were an American patriot and decent person, you'd go get one of your guns and hunt down the perpetrators. Murdering kids is not ok. That's a way bigger issue than the illegals.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

God damn it you witness trapping, pretend-lawyer, SOB. If it's a binary choice, then I am, and remain "pro-choice". I don't think there is a moral equivalence between snuffing out a 3 year old and a 6 week old embryo. And if I have to be ok with snuffing out a 20 week old fetus to preserve the right of a mom to abort a 6 week old one, then so be it.

Bingo. You're back in.

Dood: you don't want to be Fredo. Remember the rest of the story.
    That's the poont. I'm "back in" only to get whacked at a later date.
    Fredo you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever takes sides with anyone against the Family again. Evah.
    This thread is an abortion. Something evil and unholy.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

If you were an American patriot and decent person, you'd go get one of your guns and hunt down the perpetrators. Murdering kids is not ok. That's a way bigger issue than the illegals.
    You realty are a cuog.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
    I'm doing something.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread caught AIDS so long ago, I'm amazed it's still alive. Fuck those AIDS drug cocktails, anyway.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
    I'm doing something.
    Putting your cock in your mouth isn't helping.

Do something.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
    I'm doing something.

Do something.
    I am . Fortunately I am not a do nothing leave it to someone else pussy like you!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
    I'm doing something.

Do something.
    I am . Fortunately I am not a do nothing leave it to someone else pussy like you!
    That post sounded like it was typed with heavy fingers. You mad Felicia?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
    I'm doing something.

Do something.
    Not one bit. I realize you have been picked on all your life and this is your way of lashing out at capable, rationale people that don't agree with you.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I don't speak sledog.

You realty are a cuog.
    You really are a coward.

#savethekids

#innocentfetus

#dosomethingsled
    I'm doing something.

Do something.
    Not one bit. I realize you have been picked on all your life and this is your way of lashing out at capable, rationale people that don't agree with you.
    So what's your excuse?
  • Options
    DO something sled. You have the guns. Christ children are dying every single day.