Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Zach Charbonnet, 4* 2019 RB, Westlake Village (Oaks Christian), CA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

Need him. Can't win a national championship with no big back on the roster.

Of the things possibly between us and a natty this is like number nine on the list at the highest.
    It's higher than that. Need a back that can break tackles, pound it between the tackles in short yardage and goal line situations, and stand on his feet and stone a blitzing LB in pass pro. You have to have a guy that can do that shit. You can't line up against Auburn on the 3 yard line and be afraid to pound the ball in there for the TD.
    You can’t run an option with a pussy QB who doesn’t have his reads down but we did anyway. The Seahawks had Marshawn Lynch and decided to throw a slant. Stupid is is as stupid does.
    Okay...

What does this have to do with my post?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why did I click on this thread with a bunch of new notifications expecting anything other than a ballz big back argument?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Why did I click on this thread with a bunch of new notifications expecting anything other than a ballz big back argument?

I clicked on this thread for the big back argument and was not disappointed. Ballz gonna Ballz.
  • Options

I clicked on this thread for the big back argument and was not disappointed. Ballz gonna Ballz.
    Your handle is pretty accurate. Shit poster.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FTG ... picks Michigan and Harbaugh. Let him suffer.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ...but he won’t be broke and eating top ramen.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited September 2018

CHINTRESTING.... Please DECOMMIT!!! Charbonnet flipping to UW would be EPIC!
  • Options
    edited September 2018

This and the Ngata thread need to die a very painful death in a piranha infested acid pool

Not so fast! I've done the research. Roof has reported a secret visitor will be visiting for the BYU game and that she thinks he will commit on the visit. Secret visitors are always recruits committed elsewhere otherwise it wouldn't be secret. The ONLY offered recruit UW is still recruiting and is remotely realistic who has a buy week the weekend of the BYU game is Zach Charbonnet. Take that for what you will but I think I've cracked it. I'm going to go ahead and call this one. He'll be a Dawg.

*In case I'm right, don't rush to post anything about him or the possibility of him visiting on fucking Doogman and spook him or tip off the Michigan coaches you idiots. We fucking need this kid.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

This and the Ngata thread need to die a very painful death in a piranha infested acid pool

Not so fast! I've done the research. Roof has reported a secret visitor will be visiting for the BYU game and that she thinks he will commit on the visit. Secret visitors are always recruits committed elsewhere otherwise it wouldn't be secret. The ONLY offered recruit UW is still recruiting and is remotely realistic who has a buy week the weekend of the BYU game is Zach Charbonnet. Take that for what you will but I think I've cracked it. I'm going to go ahead and call this one. He'll be a Dawg.

*In case I'm right, don't post anything about him or the possibility of him visiting on fucking Doogman and spook him or tip off the Michigan coaches you idiots.
    but but but.... @HillsboroDuck said Charbonnet would be even more locked in even with a scatback RB recruit committing to Michigan. I will LOL so hard if Charbonnet flips and hold this over Hillsboro forever!
  • Options

*In case I'm right, don't post anything about him or the possibility of him visiting on fucking Doogman and spook him or tip off the Michigan coaches you idiots.
    but but but.... @HillsboroDuck said Charbonnet would be even more locked in even with a scatback RB recruit.
    If he comes here it's not because of Giles Jackson
    LIPO!

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,289
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Its Buelow you fuckin doog
  • Options

Its Buelow you fuckin doog

There's no reason for his visit to be a secret. He's a heavy UW lean and if he's already committed as some people think then he's likely visiting in December.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Reasons why its Buelow:
    - Also has a bye week
    - Actually committed to UW
    - Committing by the end of the month
    - Wanted to commit at Poly Bowl originally, but will be committing this month instead. If he was going to just commit at home he could have done it already.
    - He wants to keep his visit secret so its not obvious (to everyone else) he's committing to UW
    - He could still visit in December if he wanted to
    - Nobody else actually makes sense

(Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't see it)

I believe you.
This discussion has been closed.