Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

D'Andre "DJ" Rogers, 2020 TE, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic), WA

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

what did he do?

Nothin, DJ is a paragon of virtue. We are just spitballing hypothetical situations about hypothetical players here because we are bored.
    What’s a paragon? Paragon of virtue? Is this AP Engleesh?

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If any of you guys were dumb enough to read my Eklund rant, this is a continuation of reporters saying things that my sources close to UDUB would tell you is 100% not true.

The idea that DJ Rogers and Mark Redman play the same position too is crazy Eckland small picture analysis.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

If any of you guys were dumb enough to read my Eklund rant, this is a continuation of reporters saying things that my sources close to UDUB would tell you is 100% not true.

The idea that DJ Rogers and Mark Redman play the same position too is crazy Eckland small picture analysis.

And the sad thing is DJ is more of an OKG than Mark Redman. I hate the OKG shit because it’s almost racial coding.

Redman himself admitted to the media that he needed to work on his anger issues after being dismissed from a couple practices. He’s a spoiled Newport Beach kid and I’m all for it if he plays well.

DJ is almost a perfect student and outside of this under the table incident or whatever he has a perfect track record. Anyone who looks at a picture of him is shocked when they here him talk like a middle age white guy who’s responsibly talking about finance. All this OKG shit is weird man.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So why hasn’t DJ Rogers gotten offered?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I see that asa aids is spreading into other threads
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

So why hasn’t DJ Rogers gotten offered?
    Ask @backthepack outside of a public forum.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,976
    I am hearing what eklund is hearing. DJ Rodgers is great. But the coaches have Gronk 2.0 all wrapped up. Pete probably just waiting for the go ahead to Woof.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

“UW hasn’t offered but i talk to coach Paopao all the time and love that guy, he’s the coolest coach. Hunter Bryant is at UW now and played here at Eastside Catholic and he tells me to just be patient and told me he didn’t get offered until right before he was a senior. It’s not a big deal for me, I go there a lot and still like them. If they were to offer, they would definitely jump way up my list and be one of my favorites.”
    https://247sports.com/Article/20-TE-DJ-Rogers-said-Alabama-Penn-State-USC-and-Washington-among-those-standing-out-right-now-121766761/

Why is Kimmy shitting himself again?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

So now Ecktard is saying that DJ might not like football enough and that’s why he hasn’t been offered. It’s almost like this dude doesn’t actually know anything and has just been making things up this whole time!

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you're going to spin ... try to spin something reasonable
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

So now Ecktard is saying that DJ might not like football enough and that’s why he hasn’t been offered. It’s almost like this dude doesn’t actually know anything and has just been making things up this whole time!

This sounds like something only the Wigwam can sort out.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

This sounds like something only the Wigwam can sort out.
    Doogman radio on Saturday, recruiting talk towards the end
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Somebody spill the fucking beans on why no offer.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,976

Somebody spill the fucking beans on why no offer.

He went on a Date with Kwiatkowski's Daughter it didn't go well. Not the kind of guy Pete wants dating his daughter.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018
    I don't get the constant bitching and worrying about guys that don't have offers. If the coaches don't want him then they don't want him. If they do, then they'll offer. Simple as that. After everything they've done bringing the program back and ALSO not recruiting guys who come here and get into trouble (assault, rape, DUI, drug dealing, etc.) or guys who come here and don't work hard; you have to trust their judgement. Are they right all the time? No, obviously we have guys like Jason Scrempos and Isaiah Gilchrist on the roster. But those guys are examples of rare mistakes. Mark Redman (6'6 250) is pretty much a UW lock. Jaiden Navarette (6'3 235) and Johnny Wilson (6'5 230) have flex BTE potential and UW has a real chance to get both. I'm not worried about the guys who don't have an offer. Just get the guys who do.