Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

D'Andre "DJ" Rogers, 2020 TE, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic), WA

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We are going offer this kid why wait?

Slow Strategy isn't just about who we recruit, it's how we recruit
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I just watched his mid-season highlights and I’m not going to ask why we haven’t offered him because no one ever knows on some of the late offers but...HOLY SHIT WHY HAVENT WE OFFERED HIM BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE A DUMBASS RADIO DAD AND IS SO SIMILAR TO HUNTER

Yeah I don't fucking get it. DJ is a stud.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I am watching the EC vs O'Dea game. EC for sure recruits but holy fuck the talent there is unreal. Sam Adams is great, Rogers is a fucking monster, Tuimolau is unfuckingreal (he's been in the backfield every play), Scott has been silent since I turned it on. Hector hasn't made noise either as JT hasn't given O'Dea time to throw.

Dood i haven’t stopped masturbating while listening to the fight song since 11am this morning, now you’re gonna lay this shit on me?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I am watching the EC vs O'Dea game. EC for sure recruits but holy fuck the talent there is unreal. Sam Adams is great, Rogers is a fucking monster, Tuimolau is unfuckingreal (he's been in the backfield every play), Scott has been silent since I turned it on. Hector hasn't made noise either as JT hasn't given O'Dea time to throw.

Dood i haven’t stopped masturbating while listening to the fight song since 11am this morning, now you’re gonna lay this shit on me?
    :neutral:
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I woke up this morning and realized we still haven't offered DJ Rogers despite Kyle fucking Patterson being our best option in 2019. Fuck you PooPoo. FUCK. YOU. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

I woke up this morning and realized we still haven't offered DJ Rogers despite Kyle fucking Patterson being our best option in 2019. Fuck you PooPoo. FUCK. YOU. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Guessing it might be academics. No offers from Standford or Notre Dame either.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    There’s a reason DJ hasn’t gotten an offer from anyone since last may.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,864
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yea and a 21 yr old heisman winner is having to apologize for what he said when he was 15.

We live in a weak society hell bent in finding the next cause to give their lives meaning and the next witch to burn at the cross.

Kids make mistakes, this is fucking football.
    Is football more important to Pete or faith? Because you cannot compete for nattys with only try hard WTE’s.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fwiw eklund said he does not expect him to get an offer from uw at any point in the future either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yea and a 21 yr old heisman winner is having to apologize for what he said when he was 15.

We live in a weak society hell bent in finding the next cause to give their lives meaning and the next witch to burn at the cross.

Is football more important to Pete or faith? Because you cannot compete for nattys with only try hard WTE’s.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY. BOTTOM TEXT.

Give me a fucking break. Could just as easily turn it around and say we live in a society where people are scared of facing consequences for their dumbass actions.

You don't even know what he did and you're already taking his side.
    Alright gay Norwegian. I asked someone on here what he did... probably won’t be getting a udub offer.

My comments about our society still stands. Agree to disagree.

I’m typically from the side that gives people the benefit of the doubt, thinks their good until they prove me wrong.

Interesting twist on this is how much I hate people.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Give me a fucking break. Could just as easily turn it around and say we live in a society where people are scared of facing consequences for their dumbass actions.

Alright gay Norwegian. I asked someone on here what he did... probably won’t be getting a udub offer.

I’m typically from the side that gives people the benefit of the doubt, thinks their good until they prove me wrong.

This is completely a LIPO type of thing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

WTF is LIPO btw?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Tequilla said:

WTF is LIPO btw?
    It's unfortunate that after 650 poasts here you still struggle. Mods, do you think you should LIPO?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

WTF is LIPO btw?
    Let it play out
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

WTF is LIPO btw?
    It's unfortunate that after 650 poasts here you still struggle. Mods, do you think you should LIPO?
    Fuck off