Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

D'Andre "DJ" Rogers, 2020 TE, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic), WA

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

All that aside. I found our ‘20 TE.
    https://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Overman-46059478/

Checks all the boxes:

Jake - check
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Yea and a 21 yr old heisman winner is having to apologize for what he said when he was 15.

We live in a weak society hell bent in finding the next cause to give their lives meaning and the next witch to burn at the cross.

Kids make mistakes, this is fucking football.
    Is football more important to Pete or faith? Because you cannot compete for nattys with only try hard WTE’s.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY. BOTTOM TEXT.

Give me a fucking break. Could just as easily turn it around and say we live in a society where people are scared of facing consequences for their dumbass actions.

You don't even know what he did and you're already taking his side.
    Alright gay Norwegian. I asked someone on here what he did... probably won’t be getting a udub offer.

My comments about our society still stands. Agree to disagree.

I’m typically from the side that gives people the benefit of the doubt, thinks their good until they prove me wrong.

Interesting twist on this is how much I hate people.
    This is completely a LIPO type of thing
    WTF is LIPO btw?
    It's unfortunate that after 650 poasts here you still struggle. Mods, do you think you should LIPO?
    Fuck off

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Yea and a 21 yr old heisman winner is having to apologize for what he said when he was 15.

We live in a weak society hell bent in finding the next cause to give their lives meaning and the next witch to burn at the cross.

Kids make mistakes, this is fucking football.
    Is football more important to Pete or faith? Because you cannot compete for nattys with only try hard WTE’s.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY. BOTTOM TEXT.

Give me a fucking break. Could just as easily turn it around and say we live in a society where people are scared of facing consequences for their dumbass actions.

You don't even know what he did and you're already taking his side.
    Alright gay Norwegian. I asked someone on here what he did... probably won’t be getting a udub offer.

My comments about our society still stands. Agree to disagree.

I’m typically from the side that gives people the benefit of the doubt, thinks their good until they prove me wrong.

Interesting twist on this is how much I hate people.
    This is completely a LIPO type of thing
    WTF is LIPO btw?
    Let it play out
    ... And all this time I thought it was liposuction...
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

Speaking purely hypothetically here, and not about any specific recruit, what is an example of trouble a local recruit might get into that would warrant a pass by UW?

Again, totally hypothetical

Grades? Outspoken parents right Ballz?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I can't think of any hypothetical action that wouldn't get a kid suspended from the football team or kicked out of high school but would permanently take the kid out of consideration for a scholarship. Hypothetically.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

I can't think of any hypothetical action that wouldn't get a kid suspended from the football team or kicked out of high school but would permanently take the kid out of consideration for a scholarship. Hypothetically.

So like when Gee Scott gets suspended for screaming and cussing out his coach on the sidelines?
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

If something were to hypothetically have happened without impacting his status at school I would have to imagine it happening off campus, or when school was not in session, and wasn’t bad enough to be considered a crime but clearly bad enough that people in the football community know and talk about it.. So maybe something that happened with the FSP crew?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’ll join Gee at tOSU
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    what did he do?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    wow.....just wow. Real faggot move by UW coaching staff to not offer him because of that.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708

what did he do?

Nothin, DJ is a paragon of virtue. We are just spitballing hypothetical situations about hypothetical players here because we are bored.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

what did he do?

Nothin, DJ is a paragon of virtue. We are just spitballing hypothetical situations about hypothetical players here because we are bored.
    What’s a paragon? Paragon of virtue? Is this AP Engleesh?