Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunken Ramblings: Show Me on the Doll Where the Coach Touched You

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    What is a fag waffler
    Swaye said:

What is a fag waffler

Any type of motorcycle or combat boot with a waffle sole.

To "fag waffle" is to knock a loser queer Pedo State fan onto the ground and then start tap dancing on their face until it leaves a nice waffle imprint with the aforementioned boots.

I take it one is unable to stomp fags while wearing suede ankle boots huh

Well fuck.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360
    Why am i reading this? Is my life so pathetic that I am willing to come here and listen to Swayenovich 's self embellished conquests over girls whom have dropped from *3 and 4* to *2 and 3* on his own admission!? This Is the kind of shit that gets you reamed by a Midwest country boy on Saturday afternoon wearing purple and gold in a Pennetration State parking lot. We need *4 and *5 tightends, Swayenovich. Get this weak ass drible out of here until you cum back with real talent. DIAFF

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

Why am i reading this? Is my life so pathetic that I am willing to come here and listen to Swayenovich 's self embellished conquests over girls whom have dropped from *3 and 4* to *2 and 3* on his own admission!? This Is the kind of shit that gets you reamed by a Midwest country boy on Saturday afternoon wearing purple and gold in a Pennetration State parking lot. We need *4 and *5 tightends, Swayenovich. Get this weak ass drible out of here until you cum back with real talent. DIAFF

It's the DDY metric, not stars. HTH
  • NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    You only need to understand one thing, go get it...
  • NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151

NEPTUNE said:

Wood
    El -Oh-El- I WOOD 2!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Fucking Pepsi machines always gettin the ass!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,877 Standard Supporter

NEPTUNE said:

Wood
    The chick? The Pepsi machine? Or Pepsi?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Just showed up at a dumbass party with CLS and the idiot hosts want everyone to go outside to do fireworks. Aside from the fact it is culturally insensitive to ask me to watch fireworks, it's actually 12 degrees in northern Virginia right now. Rich white people suck so bad.

Any fuckable redheads?
    If you didn't know that Injuns sell fireworks close to every res in the US, then I can't help you. The chinks make them, and the wagon burners sell them.