Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunken Ramblings: Show Me on the Doll Where the Coach Touched You

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Swaye said:

Here is the good news from last night. They had this fag party catered, and they had all kinds of trays of food. So, I stole an entire tray of little finger food enchiladas things and spirited them out to the Jeep when everyone was distracted watching the stupid ball. I even took the tray. Left them in the Jeep all night to freeze, just nuked a pile of them up and they are delicious. Thanks random white guy I'll never see again. Think I'll sell the tray on eBay.

Nice survival skills. Do me a favor next time and leave an upper decker for the faggy hosts. TIA
    Floor is a good choice too.

Whitey invented the whole "housebroken" thing
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Normally I am getting up at this time. I still haven't gone to bed yet. We were leaving the rich fag party at 2AM and I had too much to drink (go figure) so I let CLS drive my bad ass Jeep home. About two miles from her house she hits a patch of black ice and parks it in a ditch. By park I mean wedges the front end into a natural cut drainage ditch three foot deep. I was high centered for fucks sake and this thing has a 4 inch lift and 35's. Jesus woman. It's like 5 degrees out with snow and ice everywhere and I am out winching my Jeep out of a ditch at 3 in the morning drunk. Used some rich guys tree to strap to and then made huge tire marks all over his yard, so that part was rewarding. After I get us unstuck she asks for the keys. Laugh out fucking loud. I drove her home mildly drunk, screwed her real quick even though she was miffed, and just got home. Sober as a judge now, but Christ.

And another thing, I love this new thing CLS has going. Since we aren't "exclusive" anymore, she won't let me sleep over now. Normally I am all over the "I'll fuck you and leave" plan, but it's fucking 5 degrees out and 5AM! This rich bitch is getting to be more trouble than she is worth. I'm going to bed soon. Happy fucking New Year.

Jeepers
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Here is the good news from last night. They had this fag party catered, and they had all kinds of trays of food. So, I stole an entire tray of little finger food enchiladas things and spirited them out to the Jeep when everyone was distracted watching the stupid ball. I even took the tray. Left them in the Jeep all night to freeze, just nuked a pile of them up and they are delicious. Thanks random white guy I'll never see again. Think I'll sell the tray on eBay.

Nice survival skills. Do me a favor next time and leave an upper decker for the faggy hosts. TIA
    WILCO