Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunken Ramblings: Show Me on the Doll Where the Coach Touched You

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
edited December 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Yeah. Um. Ok. Welp. Uh. Fuck.

Watched the game until midway through the 2nd quarter with you fags and participated in the game thread. Was supposed to go over to Dirty Red's place after the game, but Brownsocks had me punching and throwing random shit in my house so I thought I should leave early. Text DR and tell her I'm coming over early. She texts back and says "bring lube." Not sure if about to have major fun, or get pegged.

Get to her place and tell her I want to check in on the gayme. When I left it was 28-14, but we looked like @jhfstyle24 's ass after NOLA. Who knew, we made it a gayme. I have no idea how, because I was driving over to DR's and psyching myself up for getting beaten with barnyard implements or trying to defend my butthole from a cucumber. Watch through to the end, see us lose, and sort of say "meh." I was angry during the first half. By the second half I just accepted the reality.

Here's some random "what I think I think" thoughts.

1) People kept calling Pedo State elite. Maybe my definition of elite needs to be adjusted, but they don't seem elite to me. NY6 gaymes to me are for really good teams (except us - we are not *really* good). Elite teams are Clumpson, Oklahomo and Bama. CFP juggernauts. Really good teams are the rest that don't make the playoff, but win 10 gaymes and play in a real bowl - excluding any teams from the Pac-12.

2) Scheme vs. Talent. It's both you fuckholes. But, if you can't see that talent is what is affecting our scheme, then I can't help you and you should drink a gallon of keresone and then deep throat a road flare. Let me give you donkeys an example. We have no pass rush. I mean none. Zero. Zip. Nada. Scheme or talent? Both, but scheme is fuct because talent is fuct. We have no edge rushers at all because nobody ever recruited any. So, in an attempt to resolve this issue we try some blitz packages that don't work for fuckall. Why? We don't have good blitzing DB's yet. On and on it goes. Holes in talent are causing us to try to find schemes that will work, but last night they weren't. Credit to Franklin and Pedo. They knew our weaknesses and where they could get schematic advantages that we didn't have the personnel to respond to, and played to them. We had nobody on our roster that we could counter with. Get better players, and then you don't have to scheme around Brownsocks, lousy OL play, BBK and no functioning Bucks on the entire roster.

3) We should be pissed at Pete and thankful for Pete all at the same time. Pissed that he hired and retained fuckholes like Strausser and Pease that put us in this position, but happy we have such a good coach in general. A lesser coach and staff would have lost by 40 last night. Book it. Nick Saban loses that game 8 out of 10 times on a neutral field with those rosters. They are just bigger, stronger, faster, blacker (can we please find some more black lineman not named Nick Harris) and better than us.

4) Brownsox. It's been beaten to death but I still need to say this team will never win anything of note with him as the QB. We need a non-faggy looking McSorley. Someone who is game. Has some awareness and pocket presence. Most importantly, we need someone with huge swinging balls and something other than limp pasta for an arm. Sox has never been that guy, and it is super obvious he never will be. He has three years of starts under his belt. He may get better next year, but he isn't going to grow balls. Like @iDawg said, we get to wait 2 years before we have a shot at something legit. Great. Thanks Smiff (see talent argument above) you little rapey looking fuckbag.

5) Extremely disappointing that back to back 10 win seasons yielded nothing. Nada. Well, a Pac-12 crown, but 50 cents and that will get you a cup of coffee. NOGAF about conference titles. All anyone ever remembers is big bowl wins. We have a Peach Bowl loss and a Fiesta Bowl loss to show for our best seasons since 2001. Splendid. Fuck everything.

6) I agree with those that think this years recruiting class is the start of turning this around. We need to string 3 more together just like it and then you are at a Clumpson talent level and really ready to make some noise. Next year was a guaranteed flameout anyway with Sox under center, so fine. Maybe some of this years class will be in the two deeps when that downsy fuck is gone and the magic can finally start happening. 2020 might be special.

7) Just as I surmised and @DerekJohnson proved the Pedo State fans are the worst (actually Notre Dame fans are still the worst but meh). They all rushed over here to sign up after winning to do what they were scared to do for a month. That some faggy ass weak shit. Credit to the couple Pedo Staters who actually made a few posts here and took their boy rape medicine BEFORE the game was decided. They are entitled, in fact encouraged, to talk shit. Those late comer donkeys totally fit the child rapist mold. Look for something weaker then pounce. NAMBLA faggots. Want to discuss? Pick any 7-11 in northern Virginia and I will wear my best pair of fag wafflers to stomp a mudhole in your ass.

8) I am very upset that the off-season natty is in jeopardy because we all know Sox is coming back, there will be no competition, and there is no chance he gets any better. NSIAO.

Anyway, back to better things. DR had no super Molly, which is probably okay because I wouldn't be typing this up right now if she had. She did have some weed. We smoked a little. Then played cowboys and indians. Naked. Indians won. Turns out the lube wasn't for me getting pegged, but her. Ride Red Throbber ride!

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

@Swaye is a better poster than anyone else here.

Simple fact, case closed, end of discussion.

I'd make shower babies with you.
    BRB, YO
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    What is a fag waffler
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited December 2017

Swaye said:

@Swaye is a better poster than anyone else here.

Simple fact, case closed, end of discussion.

I'd make shower babies with you.
    BRB, YO
    Can you at least drop your white privilege for one day and respect @Swaye’s people by saying NTD, BB?
    It's day one of the Yankoff era.
    Fair poont but you can still mix it up with a NTD, YO or was it not enough for you that @Swaye's people had their land stolen by white devils like you?
    You are my favorite white person devil.
    Swaye said:

So are either DR or CLS a DDY 3 or are they high 2s?

DR is a high 2, just a normal girl but good looking with a killer body and a desire to fuck all the time. CLS 3 is also good with big tits and ass, but comes from MAJOR money, which gives her a 3.
    Difficulty: CLS is high maintenance.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,965 Founders Club

Swaye said:

DR is a high 2, just a normal girl but good looking with a killer body and a desire to fuck all the time. CLS 3 is also good with big tits and ass, but comes from MAJOR money, which gives her a 3.
    More like she's into projects as opposed to high maintenance.

Swaye said:

More like she's into projects as opposed to high maintenance.
    Abundance
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,965 Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Let us not forget the sage wisdom advice of Jagger & Richards as espoused in Hang Fire:

"You know marrying money is a full time job,
    I don't need the aggravation I'm a lazy slob"

And while you may understandably doubt Mick - Keef don't never lie

(In Dirty Harry voice): Do you wanna work hard ? Do you want a full time job ? Well do ya Punk ?

Didn't think so...

Truth 10 Dog. Keef don't never fucking lie.