Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Blazer talk

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2018
    haie said:

I don’t know where their contracts are at, but Dame and C.J. deserve better than this. Fucking losers like nurkic and Neil olshey and even Paul Allen who willingly wrote checks for this shit need to get embarrassed in front of the whole league.

Nurkic isn't that bad. What's bad was paying $19 mil per year to Turner and $10 mil per year for Leonard. I really like what Harkless and Aminu bring to the team. If they would have used the $29 mil for one better player, the Blazers would have been much better off. They could have signed an A- or B+ player for $29 mil instead of a C and F player.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I don’t know where their contracts are at, but Dame and C.J. deserve better than this. Fucking losers like nurkic and Neil olshey and even Paul Allen who willingly wrote checks for this shit need to get embarrassed in front of the whole league.

Nurkic isn't that bad. What's bad was paying $19 mil per year to Turner and $10 mil per year for Leonard. I really like what Harkless and Aminu bring to the team. If they would have used the $29 mil for one better player, the Blazers would have been much better off. They could have signed an A- or B+ player for $29 mil instead of a C and F player.
    I think Nurkic is terrible. He's soft, terrible offensively; they assumed he was this passer at least in the realm of Jokic which he's not. He has a loser attitude, more money makes him even softer. Denver knew what they were doing, and Olshey was desperate to make a move at the time.

Turner is overpaid but he isn't crippling the team. Leonard obviously is a fireable contract. Unforgivable that he's still on the team. I would just show Olshey his deal before telling him to package his bags.

Aminu you move on from. I just can't stand his game at this point. Harkless is okay, he should never start but I don't see why he's in the doghouse pt wise.

Collins and Shabazz, possible Pat I would keep. They are good enough.

Lillard should have went to Paul Allen told him to get rid of both the coach and GM. He deserves to play for a good franchise.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This team will never be any better than it is now as long as Paul Allen plays an active role with the team.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,387
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    A rousing 5 games over .500 and a 2 - 6 record against the Dubs, Rockets, T-Wolves, and Spurs.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Western Conference finals preview: Bloozers Warriors
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

Western Conference finals preview: Bloozers Warriors

You are fucking dreaming
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018
    29-16 blazers.

Durant looks nervous.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still up at half. Two juggernauts trading blows. Tierb love it. Teq love it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great game ... still doesn't mean that the Bastards are going to sniff getting past Round 1
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rockets now with the best record
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

And the $23 MM/yr or whatever it was to Crabbe. But leave it to New Jersey to pump up the price on a player to make the incumbent team overpay and then take on the Dud's contract themselves a year later anyway.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2018
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

And the $23 MM/yr or whatever it was to Crabbe. But leave it to New Jersey to pump up the price on a player to make the incumbent team overpay and then take on the Dud's contract themselves a year later anyway.

But why have the Blazers and Nets only been to three finals combined since 1977?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blazers at Jazz sporting ASU looking threads. Last 1/3 of season, 2 games separate everyone but Houston and GState. It’s Tierb’s favorite time of the year!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking lit them up. Mo had 6 steals. They couldn’t guard CJ and Dame but that’s nothing new.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy fuck. What a game. You fags that downplay d$me need to fuck off. Cold blooded. Learn something.

Dubya.

@Tequilla
    Anybody saying “what a game” in a game involving the Suns needs their meds checked
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018
    Tequilla said:

Anybody saying “what a game” in a game involving the Suns needs their meds checked

2nd of a back to back on the road, shooting 3/26 from 3, down 15 with less than 7 minutes to go plus Booker was on fire for them. Doesn't matter who it is, to come back and then d$me assassinates them for a clutch jumper, clutch 3, then drives down the lane on their whole team to go ahead with .9 left.
    You sound like a bandwagon warriors fan as usual.