Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Blazer talk

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Lotta butthurt soonics out there. Your team’s dead forever.

STFU. The Blazers are the afterthought of the Western Conference. If Silver would let him, Allen would pull up his stakes and build a state of the art Arena and buy a Hockey team. Leaving Portland in it's rightful place as the worst Sports town West of the Miss.
    Like I said. Butthurt.
    Disagree. Never was a Sonics fan. Used to be a Blazer fan. But the dynamic has tilted upside down. No FA wants to come to Portland and they have a shitty front office that has drafted 2 good players in the last 6 years. That’s not changing anytime soon. Paul Allen wouldn’t set foot in Portland again if Silver and the other owners allowed him to move the franchise.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

STFU. The Blazers are the afterthought of the Western Conference. If Silver would let him, Allen would pull up his stakes and build a state of the art Arena and buy a Hockey team. Leaving Portland in it's rightful place as the worst Sports town West of the Miss.
    Like I said. Butthurt.
    Paul Allen wouldn’t set foot in Portland again if Silver and the other owners allowed him to move the franchise.
    LOL. He has no desire to move the team. That’s sooonic thinking.

Olshey for sure is gone after this year. He makes the guy that drafted Oden look like a genius. Literally no good moves besides Lillard, McCollum, very minor move in Napier, and maybe drafting Collins which hasn’t played out yet. That is historically bad for the time he’s been here.
  • Options
    haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.
    Paul Allen wouldn’t set foot in Portland again if Silver and the other owners allowed him to move the franchise.

Olshey for sure is gone after this year. He makes the guy that drafted Oden look like a genius. Literally no good moves besides Lillard, McCollum, very minor move in Napier, and maybe drafting Collins which hasn’t played out yet. That is historically bad for the time he’s been here.
    Yeah Gee, Why would He want to move to a TV market twice the size in a market that would pay higher ticket prices? It's currently not on the table, but trust me the Vulcans have explored that option.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Yeah Gee, Why would He want to move to a TV market twice the size in a market that would pay higher ticket prices? It's currently not on the table, but trust me the Vulcans have explored that option.
    Are you saying Seattle wants the Blazers?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Seattle would take the Blazers in 2 seconds flat. Because they would have a new arena and a hockey team all in one fell swoop.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Seattle would take the Blazers in 2 seconds flat. Because they would have a new arena and a hockey team all in one fell swoop.
    But why? You have the Mariners...
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

But why? You have the Mariners...
    You?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Paul Allen at his age does not give 2 fucks about TV markets. He’s a Blazer fan who bought his team.

He dumps a fuck ton of money into worthless players in hopes of making them great before he dies.

None of that behavior points toward wanting to move he team. Attendance is great despite the mediocre seasons.

Ryp Sity bitch.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Take them. The NBA is a trash league unless you have a superteam in your city.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Take them. The NBA is a trash league unless you have a superteam in your city.
    I completely agree
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Paul Allen at his age does not give 2 fucks about TV markets. He’s a Blazer fan who bought his team.

He dumps a fuck ton of money into worthless players in hopes of making them great before he dies.

None of that behavior points toward wanting to move he team. Attendance is great despite the mediocre seasons.

Ryp Sity bitch.
    Paul Allen was NOT a Blazer fan who bought a team. In the late 80's, before your abortion went awry, Portland was for sale and Seattle was not. He had no ties to the City of Portland before that.

He won't move the team because He can't move the team due to the attendance still being decent. Portland like Seattle doesn't give a fuck about winning anything So they will continue to go to Blazer games as long as they are a .500 team.

And here's a clue for ya, owners don't make any intentions of moving a franchise public until they know that they can get league approval to do it. At least owners that don't sell coffee anyway.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Ryp Sity bitch.
    Paul Allen was NOT a Blazer fan who bought a team. In the late 80's, before your abortion went awry, Portland was for sale and Seattle was not. He had no ties to the City of Portland before that.

He won't move the team because He can't move the team due to the attendance still being decent. Portland like Seattle doesn't give a fuck about winning anything So they will continue to go to Blazer games as long as they are a .500 team.

And here's a clue for ya, owners don't make any intentions of moving a franchise public until they know that they can get league approval to do it. At least owners that don't sell coffee anyway.

yep
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

salemcoog said:

haie said:

Like I said. Butthurt.

Ryp Sity bitch.
    In the late 80's, before your abortion went awry,

LOLULZ DUDE!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blazers at Clips.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hosting Bulls tonight. Only a few games back from the tWolves.

It’s happening cunts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    67 first half points.

When Patty, 3J, and d$me are hitting 3’s the team is really good.

Took them awhile to get the right players time: ed Davis, shabazz who is criminally underrated, Collins.

“Chief” and Mo Harqless sit the bench like they should. Using Nurk as a defensive goon exclusively.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2018
    Things more interesting than Blazer hot talk:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018
    Tequilla said:

Things more interesting than Blazer hot talk:

More thread views than Laker Talk and every husky bball thread.

And you keep coming back.

Great #TeqAnalysis tho.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After tonight P0rtland is hot on the wolves for the 4 spot.

Baab and “Teq” are just being a bunch of Warriors bandwagon homos.

See you cunts in the regular season...
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

After tonight P0rtland is hot on the wolves for the 4 spot.

Baab and “Teq” are just being a bunch of Warriors bandwagon homos.

See you cunts in the regular season...

Warriors will beat the Blazers (if they play) in the 4 or 5 games that it usually takes. Nothing has changed.

Only reason I look at anything in this thread is knowing that you posted and dropping a handful of WTF's on your fucktarded ass.