Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:
    What is this fat fucks issue with UW? How the fuck would he know the offer is "too late". Long way to go until Signing Day.
    I’m not a fan of any of those guys, but it’s just his opinion. I don’t know anything, but it is possible that it was too late and he’s actually going to Ohio State.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

I don't take it as good news that Huffman is announcing this rather than Gee Jr or Sr, butt we shall see.

This was my takeaway. Where's the tweet from Jr proclaiming his good fortune and blessings?
    Jesus Christ he's fucking committed to another school! Most committed guys who have some sense and respect don't tweet out new offers out of respect for the school they're committed to.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I don't take it as good news that Huffman is announcing this rather than Gee Jr or Sr, butt we shall see.

This was my takeaway. Where's the tweet from Jr proclaiming his good fortune and blessings?
    Jesus Christ he's fucking committed to another school! Most committed guys who have some sense and respect don't tweet out new offers out of respect for the school they're committed to.
    Except Oregon commits, right?
  • Options

Meek said:
    What is this fat fucks issue with UW? How the fuck would he know the offer is "too late". Long way to go until Signing Day.
    I’m not a fan of any of those guys, but it’s just his opinion. I don’t know anything, but it is possible that it was too late and he’s actually going to Ohio State.
    He went on OSU's 247 board and said Gee is 100% to OSU and suggested the UW offer was nothing for them to worry about at all based on his own speculation. That completely goes against conventional wisdom in recruiting. It ain't over till he signs. Huffman is a fat fuck for that and only further exposed himself as a UW hater. Don't know what his problem is.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Ocho cinco doce says hello... in his purple udub hoody.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

dnc said:

They don't recruit our kinds guys and they take soft commits, we don't. We get pissed when our commits don't behave like commits and tweet out new offers like they're still looking around (Kalepo before Pete and I got him to shut it down). So why would we by hypocritical and expect Gee Jr. to not behave like an OSU commit and be respectful towards them publicly after getting a UW offer? If he's interested in UW, he's gonna keep it under wraps until that interest is strong enough for him to flip.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Does anyone like Huffman outside of the good cause he works for?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Church school pipeline, imo
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

This is 100% in the bag for UW now. Scott Jr is going to be a Dawg and Im fucking excited.

Do you think Sr wants to fly to fucking Columbus every other week to watch Jr play? Of course not, senior wants to drive his Porsche 20 min to UW and then peel it back to Sammamish.

Do you think Jr wants to spend the next 4 years in fucking Columbus? Eveyone he knows is here and he would love to ball out in front of them for 3 or 4 years. His dad has connections here and the sky is the limit for Jr when being the hometown guy.

UW offering shows extensive dialogue behind the scenes. This staff does not fucking around when it comes to recruiting. The wouldnt have offered if the dont think they could get him to switch.

Yeah OSU is a strong program, but Day is a big question mark and the state of Ohio fucking sucks. There is a reason their alumni are everywhere - they all GTFO as soon as possible.

Scott Jr is 100 percent committing to UW. Done deal. Jr either showed he has matured, Sr and UW reached an agreement on relaxing on twitter and the radio, or both

I would love for you to be right but this is dooging.
    Im always right
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

This is 100% in the bag for UW now. Scott Jr is going to be a Dawg and Im fucking excited.

Do you think Sr wants to fly to fucking Columbus every other week to watch Jr play? Of course not, senior wants to drive his Porsche 20 min to UW and then peel it back to Sammamish.

Do you think Jr wants to spend the next 4 years in fucking Columbus? Eveyone he knows is here and he would love to ball out in front of them for 3 or 4 years. His dad has connections here and the sky is the limit for Jr when being the hometown guy.

UW offering shows extensive dialogue behind the scenes. This staff does not fucking around when it comes to recruiting. The wouldnt have offered if the dont think they could get him to switch.

Yeah OSU is a strong program, but Day is a big question mark and the state of Ohio fucking sucks. There is a reason their alumni are everywhere - they all GTFO as soon as possible.

Scott Jr is 100 percent committing to UW. Done deal. Jr either showed he has matured, Sr and UW reached an agreement on relaxing on twitter and the radio, or both

I would love for you to be right but this is dooging.
    Im always right
    I use to think no one was as obnoxious as ballz.