Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Creepy's Thoughts on Crystal

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Or he could just do nothing like he's doing now, be cheap and hire unproven assistants (Helfrich) or assistants with bad head coaching records (Cristobal). It's enough to satisfy low expectation Ducks like ArizonaDuck, NTXDuck, PDXDuck and most of the rest of Quook Nation. Making a bowel game this year was a huge fucking win for these guys.

You're so much better than all the Duck fans that actually went to UO.

You should think about starting your own hobby board. Something catchy like Hardcore Pondcrappers or something like that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't say this often, but OBK is right and Creeper is off base on this one.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Or he could just do nothing like he's doing now, be cheap and hire unproven assistants (Helfrich) or assistants with bad head coaching records (Cristobal). It's enough to satisfy low expectation Ducks like ArizonaDuck, NTXDuck, PDXDuck and most of the rest of Quook Nation. Making a bowel game this year was a huge fucking win for these guys.

You should think about starting your own hobby board. Something catchy like Hardcore Pondcrappers or something like that.
    When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you with a splintered 2x4.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I don't say this often, but OBK is right and Creeper is off base on this one.

Which part? That PK just say "no mas" to whatever perceived difference there would be between hiring a Norvell, Tedford, Harsin type? Or breaking the bank to pry Urban Meyer from Ohio State? Or Nick Saban from Alabama?
  • Options

dflea said:

You'll need it, Sally.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

You'll need it, Sally.
    Right, hobbit. I would stick with the uppercuts if I were you, your only chance to land some punches being as short as you are.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

You'll need it, Sally.
    Right, hobbit. I would stick with the uppercuts if I were you, your only chance to land some punches being as short as you are.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    LawDawg1 said:

A couple things, since we all know Creepy is a closet Quook:

If he's successful and leaves, it means he was successful. If not, you have to fire him

So Taggart was successful?
    For his single season in Eugene I would give Taggart an A+. That doesn't mean he is a great coach or would have even been very successful over time.

He hired a guy who fixed the defense, the team didn't hate themselves and everyone involved with it, recruiting was elite, and if Herbert stays healthy the chances of winning 9 games are more were very high.

He definitely didn't earn a head gig at Florida State, but he was on track to be exactly what Oregon needed. Frankly I'm still glad we hired him even though he left after 300ish days.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

If he's successful and leaves, it means he was successful. If not, you have to fire him

For his single season in Eugene I would give Taggart an A+. That doesn't mean he is a great coach or would have even been very successful over time.

He hired a guy who fixed the defense, the team didn't hate themselves and everyone involved with it, recruiting was elite, and if Herbert stays healthy the chances of winning 9 games are more were very high.

He definitely didn't earn a head gig at Florida State, but he was on track to be exactly what Oregon needed. Frankly I'm still glad we hired him even though he left after 300ish days.

Doogie and Salemkewg - two peas in pod.

I'm not sure which one of you should be more embarrassed.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

At this point, I'd just crawl back into your hole until the Cane tooth kickin commences.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

At this point, I'd just crawl back into your hole until the Cane tooth kickin commences.
    Creep, You have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that most of these accusers are full of shit and also not feel that Moore is suitable to be a US Senator.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Ok that's it. Whose alt is this
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Losing to UW 38-3 is an A+?

Taggert saying he's not scared of Pettis and punting to him is an A+?

Fuck, what if he won 9 games, what would his grade have been?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

You'll need it, Sally.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

The same. You know as well as I do the fucking score wouldn't have been 38-3 if Herbert were playing.

I liked that he punted to Pettis. Teams that want to win trophies don't cower to individual players. He wasn't hired to turn the program into a juggernaut in one year. He was hired to fix the defense, upgrade the talent level, and change the culture that Sling destroyed. If he could coach after all that cool, if not we would find a coach after the four years.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Mosster is also forgetting that the Ducks had five 2nd halves this Season that they flashed the 0 on the scoreboard.

That's all coaching.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Mosster is also forgetting that the Ducks had five 2nd halves this Season that they flashed the 0 on the scoreboard.

That's all coaching.
    Very good poont brother kewg. Even Cuog managed to score 14 in the second half of the apple cup to keep things close. That's all coaching right there.

CUOG!!!!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm not from Arizona
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Creep, You have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that most of these accusers are full of shit and also not feel that Moore is suitable to be a US Senator.
    It seems my word makes quite an impression upon you. If you take them to heart and take some time out for a little introspection, I believe you will reconnect to the little creep inside. Henceforth returning some peace to your soul.