Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remind me about our NY6 chances...

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Rose and Sugah are the CFP - that leaves 4 bowels as the "NY6" - in are Georgia, OkHomo, Pedo St, UCF, USC, Ohio St,Wiscy, Bama, Clemson,Miami then two teams left?

UW 10-2, OKHomo St9-3, TCfuckingU9-3, NotreDomers9-3, MichSt9-3, Auburn10-3. which of these guys fall into spots 11 and 12

How far has Auburn fallen?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,594 Standard Supporter
    PSU has a win over Rich Brooks' 30 year plan to lose the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, the Fiesta for 1986, the Sugar for 1982, and the Orange Bowl a few years ago, I think 2005/06 when they won the Big10 and the Rose hosted the BCS (I guess the USC vs Texas year).

Cotton Bowel for them I am not sure about.

And now the Peach Bowel is in the rotation too.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Swaye said:

Yahoo has UW vs PSU in the Cotton, and so does SBNation

This would be fucking awesome
    Even better than Georgia! Oh man, the chance to kill those faggots in a major bowl. Please Lord.
    The only issue is if we somehow lose to Pedo State. That would piss me off to no end.
    Recall that Joe Moorhead turned that offense from garbage to dropping 50 in the Rose Bowel. Without him on the other sideline, UW would be just fine.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    edited December 2017
    Fagnews is now hearing UW doogs to Fiesta Bowel
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Welp... that's that. Wisconsin had to win
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Wisconsin winning would have been great but it's not over it's between us and Stanford.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Huh? That game had no impact on UWs chances. OSU was in a NY6 regardless. It’s whether TCU and Stanford drop beneath us.

Wisconsin winning would have been great but it's not over it's between us and Stanford.
    TSIO if we are competing with a non traveling 9-4 Stanford team

Huh? That game had no impact on UWs chances. OSU was in a NY6 regardless. It’s whether TCU and Stanford drop beneath us.
    Disagree, but Ohio State should leap Bama
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,709 Founders Club

Stanford will probably be picked because God hates us. I totally expect it.
    edited December 2017

God don't hate money
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,709 Founders Club

God don't hate money
    But the powers that be might want to see a team with a... ummm... minority coach.

/end racist crap
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    CFP #3 and #4 lost - logically 5 and 6 would move up. Bama number 5 did not play, Geoja number 6 won the SEC. Penn St is number 7 Ohio St number 8.

So based on how they did it last year, number 8 beat number 4 so they should take 4th. 6 beat 3 but 5 did not play so 5 should replace 3.

Clemson, Oklahomo, Alabama, and Ohio St.

Georgia won the SEC but precedence has been established by letting OSU jumping Pedo St last year.

Hell I should be on the select committee. nah they probly drink the good shit and I would embarass their butts...
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Yeah, and FSU losing probably fucked with our chances more than anything.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Fagnews is now hearing UW doogs to Fiesta Bowel

Who?
    LebamDawg said:

CFP #3 and #4 lost - logically 5 and 6 would move up. Bama number 5 did not play, Geoja number 6 won the SEC. Penn St is number 7 Ohio St number 8.

So based on how they did it last year, number 8 beat number 4 so they should take 4th. 6 beat 3 but 5 did not play so 5 should replace 3.

Clemson, Oklahomo, Alabama, and Ohio St.

Georgia won the SEC but precedence has been established by letting OSU jumping Pedo St last year.

Hell I should be on the select committee. nah they probly drink the good shit and I would embarass their butts...

Clemson
    Oklahoma
    Georgia
    Ohio State
    Alabama
    USC
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Yeah, and FSU losing probably fucked with our chances more than anything.
    I don't think that has too much impact. The biggest thing was Stanford losing and TCU losing by a lot which both happened. Chances are decent.