Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remind me about our NY6 chances...

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    She just needs to show the goods to the old, rich, white guys in charge.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

digits said:

Regardless, Cohen better be working her ass off to lobby for UW cuz we all damn well know that pussy Larry Scott won't... he signed a contract extension last March thru 2022 too. Fukin great.

That is a lot of ass to work off.
    Ill help
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club

Swaye said:

digits said:

Regardless, Cohen better be working her ass off to lobby for UW cuz we all damn well know that pussy Larry Scott won't... he signed a contract extension last March thru 2022 too. Fukin great.

Ill help
    I believe @IrishDawg22 already called dibs.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

digits said:

Ill help
    I believe @IrishDawg22 already called dibs.
    She needs to gain 100 more lbs to enter Mr Dial In territory
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,524 Founders Club
    If Auburn loses, they'll probably still be in because: $EC
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Why is Penn State a shoo in? Best win is either @NW or v. Michigan. Rest is trash. Lost to only two decent teams they played and should have lost @Iowa.

If Ohio State got destroyed does that also hurt Penn State?
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Would you rather play in a NY6 and face UCF or play a team like TCU in the Alamo Bowl?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    We basically just needed Stanford to lose and TCU to shit the bed right? We are 13 in the ranking right now and if TCUs loss was bad enough it swaps us with them without having Stanford leap frog us. Not sure how Wiscy/OSU matters much. Even if OSU loses they will get a NY6 berth.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    digits said:

Swaye said:

digits said:

Teed that one up for ya.
    TYFYS
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    edited December 2017

We basically just needed Stanford to lose and TCU to shit the bed right? We are 13 in the ranking right now and if TCUs loss was bad enough it swaps us with them without having Stanford leap frog us. Not sure how Wiscy/OSU matters much. Even if OSU loses they will get a NY6 berth.

Stanford was ahead of us. We need to pass two teams.

TCU being the obvious #1 but will Stanford be punished for making the championship game and playing USC tight?

In a just world we would pass OSU and PSU if OSU loses since their combined resume consists of a good win/loss against each other. OTOH they have their brand names which will carry them through.

Circling back around though that same bullshit logic should move us past Stanford. If not more than 10 Stanford fans cared to go to a conference championship right down the road then why should they be rewarded with a Cotton Bowl berth?

Would you rather play in a NY6 and face UCF or play a team like TCU in the Alamo Bowl?

NY6 because even though it sucks to have the chance to lose to UCF, we ain't losing to UCF. Pete will shove it up their asses and then we get our first major bowl win since Slick and Tui.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The results so far are really good for UW.

Playing UCF would be lame though...

No winning in that scenario. I mean yeah, if you win you get the hardware of a major bowl win, but everyone will always think it's a bullshit trophy. Lose and you are a team of shitbags. I want Georgia in the Cotton. Perfect scenario.

Winning vs UCF would still be a million times better than the Holiday or Alamo though.

No one in 5 years will care who the game was played against. Win a trophy and pop off.
    Oh no, you are correct. The hardware from a major bowl lasts forever, and in 10 years nobody will remember anything about who you played, only that you got that big ass Cotton Bowl trophy in the case. But lose, and our Duck friends will give us shit for that entire duckade.
    The easy solution is to blow them the fuck out like we should.

If you let UCF get the best of you, then you deserve every bit of the shit people are going to talk.

Fuck the Alamo or Holiday bowels.
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The results so far are really good for UW.

Playing UCF would be lame though...

No winning in that scenario. I mean yeah, if you win you get the hardware of a major bowl win, but everyone will always think it's a bullshit trophy. Lose and you are a team of shitbags. I want Georgia in the Cotton. Perfect scenario.

Winning vs UCF would still be a million times better than the Holiday or Alamo though.

No one in 5 years will care who the game was played against. Win a trophy and pop off.
    Oh no, you are correct. The hardware from a major bowl lasts forever, and in 10 years nobody will remember anything about who you played, only that you got that big ass Cotton Bowl trophy in the case. But lose, and our Duck friends will give us shit for that entire duckade.
    The easy solution is to blow them the fuck out like we should.

If you let UCF get the best of you, then you deserve every bit of the shit people are going to talk.

Fuck the Alamo or Holiday bowels.
    I posted essentially this 5.3 seconds before you. But yeah, you take the risk of being a laughingstock because Pete with a month to prepare should be able to fuckign dismantle those clowns. You think they have seen anything like Gaines and Vea coming at them? Biggest concern is that Gaines might literally eat someone.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited December 2017
    You god damn indians and your 5.3 seconds.

edited to add faggoty wink
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Yup cunt. White shoes plays a role here though. Whoever pays more he will lobby for.
    Swaye said:

NY6 because even though it sucks to have the chance to lose to UCF, we ain't losing to UCF. Pete will shove it up their asses and then we get our first major bowl win since Slick and Tui.
    Aint playing UCF dipshit...they going to peach bowl...fuuuuuck
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    We goin to the Cotton bowel fucktards
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,959

We goin to the Cotton bowel fucktards

Eh, my hurricoons been der done dat. Embarrassed Tejas to the point that it put an inferiority complex on them that they've not recovered from. 220 yards bitches. Perhaps the most fun I've ever had watching a football game with my clothes on.

Yup cunt. White shoes plays a role here though. Whoever pays more he will lobby for.
    Swaye said:

Aint playing UCF dipshit...they going to peach bowl...fuuuuuck
    Hurtful Puppy. Really fucking hurtful. You told me once you always stick up for military people. Liar.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    What are the NY6 games anyway - Fiesta, Orange, Sugar, Peach, Cotton, and Rose? and hell Cotton isn't palyed on NYday anyway
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Breaking News - FSU Semen-Holes just became bowel eligible - this changes everything. Bama's SOS goes to number 3 and they are in the CFP bumping an undefeated wiscy. FSU vs TCU in the Cotton bowel dawgs to el paso against the Big1012 number 7 (Iowa I think)