Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JONATHAN SMITH IS BEAVERS HEAD COACH!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:
    Wood smash Amy Schwarz. Can’t go wrong with Beaver and big Jew tittays.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:
    JOOBS!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:
    JOOBS!
    Joob check:

Confirmed.
    JOOBS > JOOD

HOLY SHIT! Just google image searched "Jewish Boobs". Nice. Very Nice.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

tvoie said:

Is it wrong that I want a stud recruiter first and foremost?

yes

Coordinators job is to coach first, recruit second.
    Sentences never heard when talking about Malloe

"Coordinators job is to coach first, recruit second."
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

tvoie said:

Is it wrong that I want a stud recruiter first and foremost?

yes

Coordinators job is to coach first, recruit second.
    Sentences never heard when talking about Malloe

"Coordinators job is to coach first, recruit second."
    Words never heard when talking about Malloe:

Coordinator.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I hope he succeeds.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HTF did I just hear about this right now? Thank you JEBUS!!!!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Hate him as a OC for UW but good for him. Perfect situation played out for both teams. He won’t be a threat but I could see him playing spoiler for teams. He obviously has passion for the school and that could go a long way.

Maybe I’m wispy now that we don’t have to endure his play calling but I admire the guy.

He was a walk on with little talent, earned a starting job and had OSU in the conversation as the second best team in CFB back in 2000. He was no Jake Browning and actually exhibited some swag, to the uninformed observer, anyway.

That year, UW was lucky to escape with a win in Husky stadium— the only blemish for the 1 loss 00 Beavs who kicked NDs ass in the Fiesta.

Fast forward to latching on with Pete, keeping his head down and mouth mostly shut into a cordinator position on a playoff team. He’s not a salesman. No, he is a plodder that OSU seems actually tickled to have. If that’s not a Tom Rinaldi worthy story, I don’t know what is. If that tiny decent part of you doesn’t think that’s pretty cool, than you’re a fucktard.

My eyes are watering. I need a tissue.
    I can appreciate your empathy, but I hate Smiffy even more after reading this. His rags-to-riches story was precisely the wrong reason for installing him as O.C. and why we had to suffer through his ridiculous bullshit play-calling for 4 years. Over-achievers rarely make great coaches. Glad he's gone and IDGAF what or how he does at OSU. Good fucking riddance.
    His rags to riches story is why he’s gone.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Hate him as a OC for UW but good for him. Perfect situation played out for both teams. He won’t be a threat but I could see him playing spoiler for teams. He obviously has passion for the school and that could go a long way.

Maybe I’m wispy now that we don’t have to endure his play calling but I admire the guy.

He was a walk on with little talent, earned a starting job and had OSU in the conversation as the second best team in CFB back in 2000. He was no Jake Browning and actually exhibited some swag, to the uninformed observer, anyway.

That year, UW was lucky to escape with a win in Husky stadium— the only blemish for the 1 loss 00 Beavs who kicked NDs ass in the Fiesta.

Fast forward to latching on with Pete, keeping his head down and mouth mostly shut into a cordinator position on a playoff team. He’s not a salesman. No, he is a plodder that OSU seems actually tickled to have. If that’s not a Tom Rinaldi worthy story, I don’t know what is. If that tiny decent part of you doesn’t think that’s pretty cool, than you’re a fucktard.

My eyes are watering. I need a tissue.
    I can appreciate your empathy, but I hate Smiffy even more after reading this. His rags-to-riches story was precisely the wrong reason for installing him as O.C. and why we had to suffer through his ridiculous bullshit play-calling for 4 years. Over-achievers rarely make great coaches. Glad he's gone and IDGAF what or how he does at OSU. Good fucking riddance.
    His rags to riches story is why he’s gone.
    Too-Shay!