Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup Adventure: AKA Fuck Thanksgiving My Life Sucks

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sexual Addiction
    Sexual addiction, also known as sex addiction, is a state characterized by compulsive participation or engagement in sexual activity, particularly sexual intercourse, despite negative consequences.
    Otherwise, your last hope may be to somehow get CLS to hate-fuck you. Women cannot separate sex from relationships.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

And if that plan doesn't work, here's a new target for your skillset. Chuck Woolery level Love Connection:

http://people.com/tv/naya-rivera-allegedly-drinking-out-of-control-before-arrest/

Wood utterly smash.

Sweet Jesus
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2017
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

I love story time with Swaye because it's real. This board brags about hookers and blow but 99% of you couldn't find it in Tijuana.

Pump has that part dialed in, a bunch of Seinfeld quoting nerds. You're all wearing dad jeans with Nike Air Monarchs right now.

But Swaye, he is the real deal. Although I reckon he's much more successful than he lets on, he goes out and slays. And for sure has AIDS.

When I die of AIDS my final words will be "I wish I had more tim"
    "Shh Bby Is Ok"

-George Costanza
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,484
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Update: Meeting CLS at a coffee shop tonight to discuss our future. Have a dinner date all set with Sink Girl for Saturday night. I win no matter how this goes.

Winners win!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Update: Meeting CLS at a coffee shop tonight to discuss our future. Have a dinner date all set with Sink Girl for Saturday night. I win no matter how this goes.

I totally can see a threesome in your future.

CLS knows good tits when she sees them.

Dirty Red's tits are mind numbingly good.
    Christ -and a redhead?!?

CLS is setting this up already. You think coffee shop meet is to talk about the relationship. She's teeing up the menage a tois and safe words.

Dare to dream. Maybe they want to be sister wives? A rich brunette and a fiery red both with D cups. Could a loser like me get so lucky?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I totally can see a threesome in your future.

CLS knows good tits when she sees them.

Dirty Red's tits are mind numbingly good.
    Christ -and a redhead?!?

CLS is setting this up already. You think coffee shop meet is to talk about the relationship. She's teeing up the menage a tois and safe words.

Dare to dream. Maybe they want to be sister wives? A rich brunette and a fiery red both with D cups. Could a loser like me get so lucky?
    No.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye I’m not sure how much longer I can tolerate your crazy drunk sexventures without any pics. I’m a Dr. Seuss/Todd Graham kind of guy.

Talk to Boobs. I posted some once and a week later I see they end up superimposed onto the FBI 10 most wanted list when I was going to jail. Sven kills all the fun.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hear pics are legal if you place them on a flatbed