Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Murao, 2020 OL, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (COMMITTED 😳)

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Hatchett Murao Rosengarten and Gaard is shut the motherfucking program down type shit.

Because Sam Adams behind that OL Huff is making is just unfair to the other PAC teams.

I'd need a better TBS warrior than myself to weigh in, but that would probably be the best single year OL haul in UW history.
    You must be forgetting about 2010.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

Swaye said:

Hatchett Murao Rosengarten and Gaard is shut the motherfucking program down type shit.

Because Sam Adams behind that OL Huff is making is just unfair to the other PAC teams.

I'd need a better TBS warrior than myself to weigh in, but that would probably be the best single year OL haul in UW history.
    Was that the Colin Porter and Beiber hair fag boy year?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

Ahh yes, the Cascade Front, which set us up for years of dominating play in the trenches.
    @JuanGarciaDawg True?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dawgs206 said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

Ahh yes, the Cascade Front, which set us up for years of dominating play in the trenches.
    We need a faggy name for the ‘22 in-state o-line class. Some one do a poll or something gay. It’ll be glorious.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dawgs206 said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

We need a faggy name for the ‘22 in-state o-line class. Some one do a poll or something gay. It’ll be glorious.
    Cascade Front 2.0

No poll needed