Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Murao, 2020 OL, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (COMMITTED 😳)

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He's not signing until December and he ain't comnitting til close to then. How he feels now probably means nothing
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Hatchett Murao Rosengarten and Gaard is shut the motherfucking program down type shit.

Because Sam Adams behind that OL Huff is making is just unfair to the other PAC teams.

And Sunday.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,551
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Doogman Report:

“ Word I am getting is that Myles Murao is leaning heavily to the Dawgs right now. He went completely silent after his official visit to UW last month and there have been rumors that he could be a silent verbal to the Huskies. I honestly don't know what to believe on this because UW never gets a guy as good as Murao out of Mater Dei. Those kids typically stay local (USC or, to a lesser extent, UCLA), but the Huskies have been in great shape with him for quite some time and, besides the Built For Life" program and his outstanding relationship with Scott Huff, he's also aware the path to early playing time is right there for the taking as he could come in battle for Nick Harris' spot immediately.
    Right now, if I had to make the call, it'd be Hatchett and Murao and the Huskies would be done with their offensive line recruiting.”

FatEk has put him on Woof watch.

“Myles Murao - See above. The guy has been pretty enamored with Washington and we've heard from at least three different sources, all independent of each other, that the Huskies may have the inside track. This would be one of the biggest commitments of the Chris Petersen era and likely the top OL commit since Nathan Rhoades back in 2002.”

Ha. Nathan Rhoades. I vividly remember his commitment and subsequent physical discombobulation.
    I drag raced with Nathan a couple times back in the day, post-UW career. Great guy. He was really upset about not being able to have a football career.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

Hatchett Murao Rosengarten and Gaard is shut the motherfucking program down type shit.

Because Sam Adams behind that OL Huff is making is just unfair to the other PAC teams.

dawgs206 said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

I'd need a better TBS warrior than myself to weigh in, but that would probably be the best single year OL haul in UW history.
    You must be forgetting about 2010.
    Ahh yes, the Cascade Front, which set us up for years of dominating play in the trenches.
    We need a faggy name for the ‘22 in-state o-line class. Some one do a poll or something gay. It’ll be glorious.
    Scott’s Tots
    Do we rescind their offers the day before camp starts?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dawgs206 said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

I'd need a better TBS warrior than myself to weigh in, but that would probably be the best single year OL haul in UW history.
    Ahh yes, the Cascade Front, which set us up for years of dominating play in the trenches.
    We need a faggy name for the ‘22 in-state o-line class. Some one do a poll or something gay. It’ll be glorious.
    Scott’s Tots
    Do we rescind their offers the day before camp starts?
    Headline: Emmert drops the hammer on his alma mater after the great laptop battery scandal of 2020
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

How good are these guys gonna be when they have to practice every day against Tui, Paama, Latu, Bandes, Tryon, Ngata, Hammer, Calvert, Ah You, Tuli, Taki, etc.

WE SHUTTING A MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!!!
    People have stopped asking why I'm walking around with a pants tent after I told them I'm thinking about these young men. I might black out if we get Murao and Hatchett.
    @LostDoogReward GETS it!1!1!!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Those SEC trips are “I would like to see games there that I don’t need to pay for” kinda of trips

It’s quite possible that Pete’s adapted to kids wanting to take their visits by asking them to not publicly commit until they are ready to shit it down
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Atoe has played in the Arena League since he graduated from UW and works at Nike part-time in the offseason.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

Was that the Colin Porter and Beiber hair fag boy year?
    1st round pick Atoe.
    Not just first round, but top-5 overall. Show some fucking respect.
    I saw Atoe a year or two ago. He was working at the Nike Outlet in Tulalip. CSB
    Good thing he went to uw. Never could have got that job going to Oregon.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Bread said:

Swaye said:

Was that the Colin Porter and Beiber hair fag boy year?
    1st round pick Atoe.
    Not just first round, but top-5 overall. Show some fucking respect.
    I saw Atoe a year or two ago. He was working at the Nike Outlet in Tulalip. CSB
    ISAFNRC
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Atoe has played in the Arena League since he graduated from UW and works at Nike part-time in the offseason.

He was solid his senior year
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Crystal dong from Biggins

Insert preferred Boner.gif below

This is making me very, very turgid. God bless Scott Huff.