Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dtd said:

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

I know it seems stupid but can Lake maybe get the crazy lighting for the stadium that Georgia, Alabama and Clemson have? Purple lights flashing on and off after a touchdown would be an excitement builder for prospective recruits. I really don't give a shit. I'm old and just want to listen to the band after scores but its not about the baby boomers or gen. X. It's all about the millennials. This red tinted recruiting picture inside Sanford Stadium is fucking cool for the kids. I mean, it cant be that expensive, can it? What say you @stadiumlightingDwag?
    Recruits aren't millenials boomer.
    What are you then FUCKFACE?! I'm at 7-11 if you want to tell me. Or are you going to stay in your basement with your second, third and fourth place trophies and ribbons and cry because I hurt your *insertgeneration* feelings? GTFOH, I'm a man. I'm 40.

40 year olds are closer to being millennials than current high schoolers. HTH
    Not this 40 year old! I still read books made from trees and just learned how to put tiny moving pictures on a computer site full of fags. I'm closer in spirit to Boomers than pussy millennials. I kept ONE trophy as a kid. The time my little league team WON a tournament. I threw the loser trophies in the garbage when I got home. This attitude propelled me, after a few years in a pill and alcohol induced haze, into a fine career as the best damn grocer in the greater Snohomish County! I got married, I bought a house with property, I had two kids. I'm the American fucking dream!

I got banned for a year from NYSO soccer for throwing my 3rd place trophy at the ref who fucked us in the semifinal and happened to be the parent of 2 kids on the other team. The match ended in a tie and there was no shootout so the tiebreaker was corner kicks, which we won something like 8-2 but that fucker reversed it and let his kids' team win. Nobody else gave a shit, it was raining and they wanted soda and pizza. I was fucking furious. I was 8.
    Try getting kicked out of 1st grade rec league basketball game for punching a kid in the face for being annoying all game. EASTSIDE TUFF BITCH!! They banned me from the boys and girls club league too. Half of my elementary school’s parents banished my parents sociallly for like 3 years too for that stunt I pulled. Moral of the story Eastside people are douche canoes.
    So you’re saying were an unstable baby at 8 and you haven’t changed?
    Imagine taking obvious satire seriously
    You're not good at this
    Just like your opinions that are wrong every time? Yup.
    Do you know much you're hurting me by making me witness your long, drawn out decline? You used to be my favorite underage poster, and now you're just a shitty ballz knock off.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Went for the green for a second. Whew. Go dawgs
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Didn’t even get a hat on the table :(
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Biggest shocker was that she didn’t get to talk on NBC

I just want videos
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

I just want videos
    Brazzers
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

I just want videos
    Brazzers
    Blacked Raw
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    y'all are horrible
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    Founders Club
    edited June 2020

y'all are horrible

Do you think she asked him to leave his visor on?
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I used to kick it with Tralee more than two decades ago. She must be 41 or 42 now. Life time ago.

I aired a touch of dirty laundry on this bored but DDY deleted it because Kelee was still in play.

He was never coming here. She didnt want to come back. I cant blame her. It's looking like my boy is going to get recruited down the road and I'd be bummed if he committed somewhere I'd hate kicking it at. I hate hanging out with you eastside/snoco types around game days too. I for damn sure didnt when I was on campus. Seattle only got more people like that since. If I didnt have people in the sound I'd push my boy to someplace like UGA or UT too (going to be a minute for my boy and be a blessing to have Kelee's options).

She has always been trying to fit into something since she was a mixed girl in a white household growing up in white ass Wenatchee in her early years.

Power to her. Hope she finds what she's looking for. Never met Kelee but I know she worked her ass off for him at the airline.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I used to kick it with Tralee more than two decades ago. She must be 41 or 42 now. Life time ago.

I aired a touch of dirty laundry on this bored but DDY deleted it because Kelee was still in play.

He was never coming here. She didnt want to come back. I cant blame her. It's looking like my boy is going to get recruited down the road and I'd be bummed if he committed somewhere I'd hate kicking it at. I hate hanging out with you eastside/snoco types around game days too. I for damn sure didnt when I was on campus. Seattle only got more people like that since. If I didnt have people in the sound I'd push my boy to someplace like UGA or UT too (going to be a minute for my boy and be a blessing to have Kelee's options).

She has always been trying to fit into something since she was a mixed girl in a white household growing up in white ass Wenatchee in her early years.

Power to her. Hope she finds what she's looking for. Never met Kelee but I know she worked her ass off for him at the airline.

Take your racism to the Tug.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Take your racism to the Tug.
    When it is against eastside/snoco it is not racist
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes