Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In

UGA

I know it seems stupid but can Lake maybe get the crazy lighting for the stadium that Georgia, Alabama and Clemson have? Purple lights flashing on and off after a touchdown would be an excitement builder for prospective recruits. I really don't give a shit. I'm old and just want to listen to the band after scores but its not about the baby boomers or gen. X. It's all about the millennials. This red tinted recruiting picture inside Sanford Stadium is fucking cool for the kids. I mean, it cant be that expensive, can it? What say you @stadiumlightingDwag?
    Recruits aren't millenials boomer.
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like he signed with Georgia. I mean how do you pass on signing with a coach who takes you to the gun range and ax throwing on an official trip.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

In

UGA

I know it seems stupid but can Lake maybe get the crazy lighting for the stadium that Georgia, Alabama and Clemson have? Purple lights flashing on and off after a touchdown would be an excitement builder for prospective recruits. I really don't give a shit. I'm old and just want to listen to the band after scores but its not about the baby boomers or gen. X. It's all about the millennials. This red tinted recruiting picture inside Sanford Stadium is fucking cool for the kids. I mean, it cant be that expensive, can it? What say you @stadiumlightingDwag?
    What are you then FUCKFACE?! I'm at 7-11 if you want to tell me. Or are you going to stay in your basement with your second, third and fourth place trophies and ribbons and cry because I hurt your *insertgeneration* feelings? GTFOH, I'm a man. I'm 40.

50 year olds are closer to being millennials than current high schoolers. HTH
    Also true, believe it or not
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whuggy said:

Not signing til February now. Time for Jimmy and GA to swoop in late and steal one.

Trust me, Jimmy was waiting to see if he was going to hold off until February to sign. If he indeed waits until February to sign, I expect Jimmy to try to make a push and get him on campus. This is really good news for Washington and gives them a little hope with Ringo.
    That doesn't fit the narrative of the unknowing on here though. UW ain't pay to play. Unless there's something you'd like to share that has changed in the last 3 weeks.
    Think the money narrative gets thrown out way to much around here. All I know is his mom isn't a fan of him moving back here and would prefer for him to go elsewhere.
    I understand the ATL thing but playing for an African American Coach like Lake has to weigh pretty good with mom
    The black coach argument is dumb. Why wouldn’t he just stay in Arizona then? There’s 2 of them there.
    Because neither of them have proven that they can develop DB's or win. While race isn't the biggest factor, it can definitely help.
    Yeah, that doesn't track. Developing a position group isn't even on par with being a good coordinator, which historically has indicated jack shit about potential as a head coach.

If you're looking for something proven and black, it's Herm and end of discussion. Not even close.

Yes, black Sark is clearly a train wreck.
    That's not how recruiting works. Jimmy points to all the DB's he has put in the NFL and how he has coached a top 25 defense the last two years to show his coaching ability. While we all know that Jimmy hasn't been stellar as a play caller, a recruit won't know that and will only look at the numbers. Herm has put no DB's in the NFL and hasn't even coached a top 40 defense, he's got nothing to sell. Now if he had developed someone like Chase Lucas and been in the top 25 defensively i think they could have had a shot but they don't have the numbers to back it up. It's why the first and second year are the easiest years to recruit, all you do is sell a vision.
    My comments are strictly limited to the black head coach thing, which I agree is dumb. But people get to choose what they care about.

Jimmy is now the head man. He's done developing DBs. Or if he's not, it doesn't bode well for Husky Football.

Jimmy is a risk for any recruit right now, regardless of position, just because of history.
    Your thinking logically, 17 and 18 year olds don't think like that. Recruiting is all about salesman ship and how they can get them in the NFL. If it was based on winning, Washington State would be landing top 25 classes every year but that's not how it works.
    If Washington State was located in Spokane they’d be pulling in some great classes with that offense. The problem with Washington State is Pullman. Who wants to stay four years 3-4 hours away from anywhere?
    You need to buy a map
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,045
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

What are you then FUCKFACE?! I'm at 7-11 if you want to tell me. Or are you going to stay in your basement with your second, third and fourth place trophies and ribbons and cry because I hurt your *insertgeneration* feelings? GTFOH, I'm a man. I'm 40.

40 year olds are closer to being millennials than current high schoolers. HTH
    Not this 40 year old! I still read books made from trees and just learned how to put tiny moving pictures on a computer site full of fags. I'm closer in spirit to Boomers than pussy millennials. I kept ONE trophy as a kid. The time my little league team WON a tournament. I threw the loser trophies in the garbage when I got home. This attitude propelled me, after a few years in a pill and alcohol induced haze, into a fine career as the best damn grocer in the greater Snohomish County! I got married, I bought a house with property, I had two kids. I'm the American fucking dream!

I got banned for a year from NYSO soccer for throwing my 3rd place trophy at the ref who fucked us in the semifinal and happened to be the parent of 2 kids on the other team. The match ended in a tie and there was no shootout so the tiebreaker was corner kicks, which we won something like 8-2 but that fucker reversed it and let his kids' team win. Nobody else gave a shit, it was raining and they wanted soda and pizza. I was fucking furious. I was 8.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

Not this 40 year old! I still read books made from trees and just learned how to put tiny moving pictures on a computer site full of fags. I'm closer in spirit to Boomers than pussy millennials. I kept ONE trophy as a kid. The time my little league team WON a tournament. I threw the loser trophies in the garbage when I got home. This attitude propelled me, after a few years in a pill and alcohol induced haze, into a fine career as the best damn grocer in the greater Snohomish County! I got married, I bought a house with property, I had two kids. I'm the American fucking dream!

I got banned for a year from NYSO soccer for throwing my 3rd place trophy at the ref who fucked us in the semifinal and happened to be the parent of 2 kids on the other team. The match ended in a tie and there was no shootout so the tiebreaker was corner kicks, which we won something like 8-2 but that fucker reversed it and let his kids' team win. Nobody else gave a shit, it was raining and they wanted soda and pizza. I was fucking furious. I was 8.
    Was about to say soccer is for the homosexuals. But saw you were 8. I’ll allow it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

Try getting kicked out of 1st grade rec league basketball game for punching a kid in the face for being annoying all game. EASTSIDE TUFF BITCH!! They banned me from the boys and girls club league too. Half of my elementary school’s parents banished my parents sociallly for like 3 years too for that stunt I pulled. Moral of the story Eastside people are douche canoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

dtd said:

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

Try getting kicked out of 1st grade rec league basketball game for punching a kid in the face for being annoying all game. EASTSIDE TUFF BITCH!! They banned me from the boys and girls club league too. Half of my elementary school’s parents banished my parents sociallly for like 3 years too for that stunt I pulled. Moral of the story Eastside people are douche canoes.
    So you’re saying were an unstable baby at 8 and you haven’t changed?
    Imagine taking obvious satire seriously
  • Options

dtd said:

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

You're not good at this
    Just like your opinions that are wrong every time? Yup.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

Emoterman said:

In

UGA

While my response was true, it was said in a joking manner.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,045
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Not that it means anything but the first post early signing day crystoball came in for UGA today.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

Not that it means anything but the first post early signing day crystoball came in for UGA today.

Until you said something, I forgot why I was on this thread