Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Rumor is, he is bleeding grellow.

UGA wears grellow now?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

animate said:

I don't begrudge her at all. Take advantage of the process.

I just wished that Jimmy lake was single and can offer direct competition to Oregon's porking lot.

A little bit of Jimmy's Jimmy would go a long way with Tralee I'm sure

Jimmy can't compete with Crisco ballz for the chicks man. For starters, Mario is coiffed and Jimmy is as bald as a cue ball. That's just for starters.

She's had a million who look and act just like Jimmy Lake Ballz. Mario would be the exotic strange she's never had.

Cook it.
    They all look alike POTY

He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's handsome af and has been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.
    It's a little known fact that I was the "fuck face" that rant was addressed to. What an honor to see it on the webs long after the fact.
    I thought creep was the fuck face.

There are multiple fuck faces?

No, chuckie was telling him to wipe the spiddle from his chin and to calm the fuck down and breath, or something, and he went off on basically everybody for being complicit in allowing this flagrant racist to exist on the forum.

Ballz was either the greatest whoosh in the history of football forums, or he was the most self-deluded and unaware human being I've ever encountered. Either way, ....
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,616
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

animate said:

I just wished that Jimmy lake was single and can offer direct competition to Oregon's porking lot.

Jimmy can't compete with Crisco ballz for the chicks man. For starters, Mario is coiffed and Jimmy is as bald as a cue ball. That's just for starters.

She's had a million who look and act just like Jimmy Lake Ballz. Mario would be the exotic strange she's never had.

Cook it.
    They all look alike POTY

He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's handsome af and has been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.
    It's a little known fact that I was the "fuck face" that rant was addressed to. What an honor to see it on the webs long after the fact.

Ballzjuice was responding to me. I was the fuck face for trying to be peacemaker between him and creep.
  • Options
    chuck said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

animate said:

Cook it.
    They all look alike POTY

Ballzjuice was responding to me. I was the fuck face for trying to be peacemaker between him and creep.
    which, in hind sight, was an entirely unrealistic enterprise. but I applaud you for trying.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,616
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

animate said:

Cook it.
    They all look alike POTY

which, in hind sight, was an entirely unrealistic enterprise. but I applaud you for trying.
    That's for fucking sure. Dude was in a blind rage.

Too bad we don't do video posts here he would have been way more entertaining than Pweston.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

animate said:

Cook it.
    They all look alike POTY

No, chuckie was telling him to wipe the spiddle from his chin and to calm the fuck down and breath, or something, and he went off on basically everybody for being complicit in allowing this flagrant racist to exist on the forum.

Ballz was either the greatest whoosh in the history of football forums, or he was the most self-deluded and unaware human being I've ever encountered. Either way, ....
    Abundance. He was playing a role, but I don’t think it was too far fetched from what he really is. Kind of like Pup in a way.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,045
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Pretty obvious Washington and Ringo are a package deal to UGA.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yeah Kirby & UGA close like crazy. They're getting CBs now for Zach Evans when they already have Kendall Milton, I don't understand how any offensive recruit would want to play for UGA over LSU after this season.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah Kirby & UGA close like crazy. They're getting CBs now for Zach Evans when they already have Kendall Milton, I don't understand how any offensive recruit would want to play for UGA over LSU after this season.

Being a RB at Georgia is big time and they have had quite a few go on to the NFL. Gurley, Chubb, and Michel are big names.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Being a RB at Georgia is big time and they have had quite a few go on to the NFL. Gurley, Chubb, and Michel are big names.
    This didn’t fit the narrative though.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options

will be chintresting. i didn't think they were having a spectacular recruiting season. Miami has beaten them out on a few recruits and Miami is not have a great recruiting year for obvious razones.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

will be chintresting. i didn't think they were having a spectacular recruiting season. Miami has beaten them out on a few recruits and Miami is not have a great recruiting year for obvious razones.
    Ranked number 4 in both 247 and composite.
    GTFOH
  • Options

Ranked number 4 in both 247 and composite.
    GTFOH
    All Smart does is go after overrated 4*.

#decommit U
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

UGA

I know it seems stupid but can Lake maybe get the crazy lighting for the stadium that Georgia, Alabama and Clemson have? Purple lights flashing on and off after a touchdown would be an excitement builder for prospective recruits. I really don't give a shit. I'm old and just want to listen to the band after scores but its not about the baby boomers or gen. X. It's all about the millennials. This red tinted recruiting picture inside Sanford Stadium is fucking cool for the kids. I mean, it cant be that expensive, can it? What say you @stadiumlightingDwag?
    That would look amazing with a 70% full stadium.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

UGA

Fuck I want to commit to perennially overrated also-ran UGA
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    PurpleJ said:

UGA

Fuck I want to commit to perennially overrated also-ran UGA