Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

whuggy said:

Not signing til February now. Time for Jimmy and GA to swoop in late and steal one.

Trust me, Jimmy was waiting to see if he was going to hold off until February to sign. If he indeed waits until February to sign, I expect Jimmy to try to make a push and get him on campus. This is really good news for Washington and gives them a little hope with Ringo.
    That doesn't fit the narrative of the unknowing on here though. UW ain't pay to play. Unless there's something you'd like to share that has changed in the last 3 weeks.
    Think the money narrative gets thrown out way to much around here. All I know is his mom isn't a fan of him moving back here and would prefer for him to go elsewhere.
    I understand the ATL thing but playing for an African American Coach like Lake has to weigh pretty good with mom
    The black coach argument is dumb. Why wouldn’t he just stay in Arizona then? There’s 2 of them there.
    Because neither of them have proven that they can develop DB's or win. While race isn't the biggest factor, it can definitely help.
    Yeah, that doesn't track. Developing a position group isn't even on par with being a good coordinator, which historically has indicated jack shit about potential as a head coach.

If you're looking for something proven and black, it's Herm and end of discussion. Not even close.

Yes, black Sark is clearly a train wreck.
    That's not how recruiting works. Jimmy points to all the DB's he has put in the NFL and how he has coached a top 25 defense the last two years to show his coaching ability. While we all know that Jimmy hasn't been stellar as a play caller, a recruit won't know that and will only look at the numbers. Herm has put no DB's in the NFL and hasn't even coached a top 40 defense, he's got nothing to sell. Now if he had developed someone like Chase Lucas and been in the top 25 defensively i think they could have had a shot but they don't have the numbers to back it up. It's why the first and second year are the easiest years to recruit, all you do is sell a vision.
    My comments are strictly limited to the black head coach thing, which I agree is dumb. But people get to choose what they care about.

Jimmy is now the head man. He's done developing DBs. Or if he's not, it doesn't bode well for Husky Football.

Jimmy is a risk for any recruit right now, regardless of position, just because of history.
  • Options

whuggy said:

Not signing til February now. Time for Jimmy and GA to swoop in late and steal one.

Trust me, Jimmy was waiting to see if he was going to hold off until February to sign. If he indeed waits until February to sign, I expect Jimmy to try to make a push and get him on campus. This is really good news for Washington and gives them a little hope with Ringo.
    That doesn't fit the narrative of the unknowing on here though. UW ain't pay to play. Unless there's something you'd like to share that has changed in the last 3 weeks.
    Think the money narrative gets thrown out way to much around here. All I know is his mom isn't a fan of him moving back here and would prefer for him to go elsewhere.
    I understand the ATL thing but playing for an African American Coach like Lake has to weigh pretty good with mom
    The black coach argument is dumb. Why wouldn’t he just stay in Arizona then? There’s 2 of them there.
    Because neither of them have proven that they can develop DB's or win. While race isn't the biggest factor, it can definitely help.
    Yeah, that doesn't track. Developing a position group isn't even on par with being a good coordinator, which historically has indicated jack shit about potential as a head coach.

If you're looking for something proven and black, it's Herm and end of discussion. Not even close.

That's not how recruiting works. Jimmy points to all the DB's he has put in the NFL and how he has coached a top 25 defense the last two years to show his coaching ability. While we all know that Jimmy hasn't been stellar as a play caller, a recruit won't know that and will only look at the numbers. Herm has put no DB's in the NFL and hasn't even coached a top 40 defense, he's got nothing to sell. Now if he had developed someone like Chase Lucas and been in the top 25 defensively i think they could have had a shot but they don't have the numbers to back it up. It's why the first and second year are the easiest years to recruit, all you do is sell a vision.
    My comments are strictly limited to the black head coach thing, which I agree is dumb. But people get to choose what they care about.

Jimmy is now the head man. He's done developing DBs. Or if he's not, it doesn't bode well for Husky Football.

Jimmy is a risk for any recruit right now, regardless of position, just because of history.
    Your thinking logically, 17 and 18 year olds don't think like that. Recruiting is all about salesman ship and how they can get them in the NFL. If it was based on winning, Washington State would be landing top 25 classes every year but that's not how it works.
    If Washington State was located in Spokane they’d be pulling in some great classes with that offense. The problem with Washington State is Pullman. Who wants to stay four years 3-4 hours away from anywhere?
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Herm’s entire recruiting pitch is black coaches mostly from the NFL. He’s kind of got the market on that right now
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whuggy said:

Your thinking logically, 17 and 18 year olds don't think like that. Recruiting is all about salesman ship and how they can get them in the NFL. If it was based on winning, Washington State would be landing top 25 classes every year but that's not how it works.
    If Washington State was located in Spokane they’d be pulling in some great classes with that offense. The problem with Washington State is Pullman. Who wants to stay four years 3-4 hours away from anywhere?
    How is Pullman any worse than Spokane? It's 90 minutes away
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whuggy said:

This. It's amazing to me how these kids and parents fall for the same shit year after year. Car salesmanship works. Like flies to the light or like the dbag in the bar...he always takes a hot slut home.
  • Options

whuggy said:

Generally agree, except I can't go along with any positive angle on Cuog!
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

whuggy said:

This. It's amazing to me how these kids and parents fall for the same shit year after year. Car salesmanship works. Like flies to the light or like the dbag in the bar...he always takes a hot slut home.
    Well, you're dealing with relatively dumb people at least 75% of the tim. That's a lot of it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

whuggy said:

Well, you're dealing with relatively dumb people at least 75% of the tim. That's a lot of it.
    New HH motto!
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

whuggy said:

How is Pullman any worse than Spokane? It's 90 minutes away
    Sorry, 90 minutes away from the nearest city with a pulse.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

dnc said:

animate said:

I don't begrudge her at all. Take advantage of the process.

I just wished that Jimmy lake was single and can offer direct competition to Oregon's porking lot.

A little bit of Jimmy's Jimmy would go a long way with Tralee I'm sure

Jimmy can't compete with Crisco ballz for the chicks man. For starters, Mario is coiffed and Jimmy is as bald as a cue ball. That's just for starters.

She's had a million who look and act just like Jimmy Lake Ballz. Mario would be the exotic strange she's never had.

Cook it.
    They all look alike POTY

He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's handsome af and has been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.
    It's a little known fact that I was the "fuck face" that rant was addressed to. What an honor to see it on the webs long after the fact.
    I thought creep was the fuck face.

There are multiple fuck faces?

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Rumor is, he is bleeding grellow.