Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willie Taggart

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Willie Taggart.

Willie Faggart.

Willie Fucking Faggart.

Willie Fucking Fags.

AIDS.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

Willie Taggart.

Willie Faggart.

Willie Fucking Faggart.

Willie Fucking Fags.

AIDS.

So you are saying you think unfavorably of Taggart?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017

Willie Taggart.

Willie Faggart.

Willie Fucking Faggart.

Willie Fucking Fags.

AIDS.

When do we get to start calling Peterson “7”

Just kidding. I like to joke with you guys. Last night was just a hiccup in your march to an injury free, undefeated rest of the season.

I don’t care what anyone says, that was a GOOD ASU defense.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Willie Taggart.

Willie Faggart.

Willie Fucking Faggart.

Willie Fucking Fags.

AIDS.

When do we get to start calling Peterson “7”

Just kidding. I like to joke with you guys. Last night was just a hiccup in your march to an injury free, undefeated rest of the season.

I don’t care what anyone says, that was a GOOD ASU defense.
    You might be the best troll the Duck fan base has ever produced.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I'm still LIPO with Taggart. I know Sark defenders talked about how TY left the cupboards bare, but seriously, Slingblade left Taggart with a 5th string running back and a reserve wide receiver/safety as backup quarterbacks. That still doesn't excuse the 49 point drubbing the defense took. I will say though, Slingblage gave up 52 last year at home to Stanford, and he had an offense with a pulse.

I still think this is a 7 win team. Which is what most reasonable quooks expected. Peterson lost a few times in his first couple years at UW as well, but I'll add that he never got blasted 49-7, but I'll also add that I don't think Taggart is on the same level as Peterson either.

In the end, LIPO. As log as they continue to improve year over year, I'm good with Taggart. Even with the issues the last couple games, I still see a better overall unit than I did at any time last year under Helfrich.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    AZDuck said:

I'm still LIPO with Taggart. I know Sark defenders talked about how TY left the cupboards bare, but seriously, Slingblade left Taggart with a 5th string running back and a reserve wide receiver/safety as backup quarterbacks. That still doesn't excuse the 49 point drubbing the defense took. I will say though, Slingblage gave up 52 last year at home to Stanford, and he had an offense with a pulse.

I still think this is a 7 win team. Which is what most reasonable quooks expected. Peterson lost a few times in his first couple years at UW as well, but I'll add that he never got blasted 49-7, but I'll also add that I don't think Taggart is on the same level as Peterson either.

In the end, LIPO. As log as they continue to improve year over year, I'm good with Taggart. Even with the issues the last couple games, I still see a better overall unit than I did at any time last year under Helfrich.

Helfrich butt-blasted Peterman to the tune of 45-20, butt whose countinbg?

I agree though - LIFPO still.

Mariota butt-blasted Peterman 45-20 not Helfrich. That game was also much more competitive than 70-21
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Mariota butt-blasted Peterman 45-20 not Helfrich. That game was also much more competitive than 70-21
    yeah, but it's more fun with Helfirch
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

yeah, but it's more fun with Helfirch
    Can't argue with that
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    RedRocket said:

AZDuck said:

Butt-blasted implies something going into the butt not out of it.

That's an enema
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

STarting this thread was one of the shittiest decisions of my life.

What are some of the other ones?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Which is saying something. No offense meant.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

What are some of the other ones?

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I feel like I should respond to this thread so that @Swaye gets another couple of notifications.