Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willie Taggart

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

What's with that avatar? You have breast cancer, CC?

Oh fuck. You're kidding me. Whoosh?
    you can post as many clips as you want. you actually went full retard impulse and went avatar smack. were you smiling and typing real fast when you poasted that shit poast?

i'm still waiting for the tuff ending.
    My mistake. I gave you too much credit. Shoulda posted this instead.
    Have you always been easier than a two-dollar hooker?
    ???????? No fucking idea what you're doing here. I thought I was being invited to your 7-11 or something and then I'm getting avatar smack.

And if we're going to start talking shit about the hookers, I'm out.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    didn't think this thread would devolve into such violence
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

is this a parody thread

If parody means the worst thread I ever started, then yes.
    The bright side is we know who the Quooks, Doogs and Cuogs are, as if we didn't already gnu.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but I didn't realize the Navy Seals existed in the Precambrian Era.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

you can post as many clips as you want. you actually went full retard impulse and went avatar smack. were you smiling and typing real fast when you poasted that shit poast?

???????? No fucking idea what you're doing here. I thought I was being invited to your 7-11 or something and then I'm getting avatar smack.

• Options

Gifs are stupid. You are stupid.

Are you walking back from Internet tuff guy?
  • Options
    Bread said:
    I never blame a kid for taking a Vandy offer.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,585
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Taggart never got the team on the bus to begin with
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gifs are stupid. You are stupid.

Are you walking back from Internet tuff guy?
    Hurtful
  • Options

Taggart never got the team on the bus to begin with

Nice use of the quote function Doovil. Shouldn't you be lubing up your man hole?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Harbaugh Taggert will always have irrational haters. I am not surprised in the least that Race is one.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's clear that Willie has that thing headed in the right direction. It's time to work on his golf game some more.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Willie is a Harbaugh disciple. The Harbaughs are massively overrated, especially Jim.

Willie turned around WKU, they weren't great or really even good during his short time there, but they were awful when he started and were mediocre when he left.

South Florida was one of the worst FBS programs in the country when he took them over. They were a 10 win team his last year and are about to go undefeated with a shitty head coach this year, so you know it was built correctly.

Slingblade crashed the Ferrari into a tree. The Ducks were a 4 win bag of shit. Being fair you shouldn't care about year one because that has to be about culture and recruiting. Nick Saban lost to fucking ULM at Bama in his first year.

TSIO in Eugene for this year. Next year should be better. Year three will be no excuses. It works that way for every coach that took over for a loser.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    I'm sure once figures out the zone read, this shit is gonna get ugly behind that smashmouth offensive line.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Willie is a Harbaugh disciple. The Harbaughs are massively overrated, especially Jim.

Willie turned around WKU, they weren't great or really even good during his short time there, but they were awful when he started and were mediocre when he left.

South Florida was one of the worst FBS programs in the country when he took them over. They were a 10 win team his last year and are about to go undefeated with a shitty head coach this year, so you know it was built correctly.

Slingblade crashed the Ferrari into a tree. The Ducks were a 4 win bag of shit. Being fair you shouldn't care about year one because that has to be about culture and recruiting. Nick Saban lost to fucking ULM at Bama in his first year.

TSIO in Eugene for this year. Next year should be better. Year three will be no excuses. It works that way for every coach that took over for a loser.

The greatest OL in history just scored 10 points on Cuog.

Die.
    If Browning was replaced by Turdmeister you guys would lose to Everett High.

How bad is that kid? I thought Brownsocks had a weak arm. That kids floats the ball like a JV backup. The powers that be gave him 4-stars though. That might be the least talented QB in the conference, including walk-ons.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,340
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mooster and OBK are getting close to callig next season over as well. That is the territory we are all too familiar with