Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willie Taggart

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Cougs are not a good team. HTH.

Every week the Cougs win, the Old Doogs get outed again...

one by one by one.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

The Cougs are not a good team. HTH.

Every week the Cougs win, the Old Doogs get outed again...

one by one by one.
    HR, YK
  • Options

dnc said:

GTFO of here with that "Herbert is an NFL QB" shit.

He'll sign a CONTRACT
    Putting him in company with the great line of Husky signal callers.
    Shane Fortney was a GOOD QB.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    pawz said:

dnc said:

He'll sign a CONTRACT
    It would be wrong of me to poont out Ryan "painkillerz" Leaf signed a contract. WRONG!
    7-11 Bitch... NOW!!!! or should I say Walgreens... bring your scrip.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Gladstone said:

Oregon is in some serious shit. They have a current crop of players who already have a history of quitting when faced with adversity.

They also have a recruiting class filled with "committed but i will still take all my visits" kids from the East coast who bought into this idea that Oregon was back, baby.

Then there's the coaching staff who looks like shit.

They needed to win this year.

No one expected greatness this year. The first few scrimmages gave the false illusion that it might be possible, and the quooking started, but everyone knows a new coach needs a few years to get his shit together. There are going to be some YUGE guys coming to Oregon next year. 6 foot 5 inchers, a lot of them over 300 lbs. Next year will be a better gauge of where the Ducks are and where they are capable of going.
    You were pumping up Oregon beating UW this year. Don't become Mosster.
    I gave up on the season. UO will lose to UW. I'm in wait until next year mode now.
    Welcome to hell.
    Well, in the end its just a bunch of guys throwing a ball around on a field. Not worth getting too worked up about it. Perspective.
    My, what a huge fucking pussy you are.
    There is nothing that doogs hate more than good Oregon/WSU teams. Go fuck yourself, doogie.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Have fun with your Coog/Quook circle jerk on a UW board while you can. Can’t wait for the excuse when WSU loses by 30+ in Seattle. Will it be Pelleur? Or will WSU turn on a Falk again and wonder what would have happened if Hillinski was in?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2017

dflea said:

Gladstone said:

Oregon is in some serious shit. They have a current crop of players who already have a history of quitting when faced with adversity.

They also have a recruiting class filled with "committed but i will still take all my visits" kids from the East coast who bought into this idea that Oregon was back, baby.

No one expected greatness this year. The first few scrimmages gave the false illusion that it might be possible, and the quooking started, but everyone knows a new coach needs a few years to get his shit together. There are going to be some YUGE guys coming to Oregon next year. 6 foot 5 inchers, a lot of them over 300 lbs. Next year will be a better gauge of where the Ducks are and where they are capable of going.
    I gave up on the season. UO will lose to UW. I'm in wait until next year mode now.
    Welcome to hell.
    Well, in the end its just a bunch of guys throwing a ball around on a field. Not worth getting too worked up about it. Perspective.
    There is nothing that doogs hate more than good Oregon/WSU teams. Go fuck yourself, doogie.
    OBK is right, you know. The hallmark of Old Doogery is wistful remembering of what it was like when the PNW was three shitty teams and them.
  • Options

Have fun with your Coog/Quook circle jerk on a UW board while you can. Can’t wait for the excuse when WSU loses by 30+ in Seattle. Will it be Pelleur? Or will WSU turn on a Falk again and wonder what would have happened if Hillinski was in?

The waffle has blown the door off of his Doog closet. Sounds liberating.

@dflea take note.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

AZDuck said:

dflea said:

Gladstone said:

Welcome to hell.
    OBK is right, you know. The hallmark of Old Doogery is wistful remembering of what it was like when the PNW was three shitty teams and them.
    3 shitty teams and UW looks like now to me.
    Four shitty teams. Two of them already need this GIF. Two of them will soon.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Hope springs eternal.

WTF'd for no pics of Hope. NYBE Swaye.
    he did us a favor imo.

anyway, here's one cause you're a sick mf'er:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Actually doogs wanted to bring UO down to their shitty level when there was nothing equal about the programs at the time. Quooks

And you can't be a phenomenal recruiter when it is awfully warm out for February

Sark was a top 10 recruiter in October too
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2017

Welp we have reached that point in the year where Cuog gain that confidence like they are going to do something special this year. I knew it would happen I just didn’t know it would be so soon.

Cocky coogs are the best coogs

Thanksgiving is still a ways away
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You've lost control of yourself. Get it together Kim.
  • Options

Welp we have reached that point in the year where Cuog gain that confidence like they are going to do something special this year. I knew it would happen I just didn’t know it would be so soon.

Cocky coogs are the best coogs

Thanksgiving is still a ways away
    We are going to chase you and your brown-ish family right outta Husky Stadium all the way down i-5 back to O-town where you belong.

Kewgs by 21. Mark it down; cook it.
  • Options

Actually doogs wanted to bring UO down to their shitty level when there was nothing equal about the programs at the time. Quooks

And you can't be a phenomenal recruiter when it is awfully warm out for February

Sark was a top 10 recruiter in October too

You seem concerned.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

The waffle has blown the door off of his Doog closet. Sounds liberating.

@dflea take note.
    Right there wit ya my brother. Waffle and Turd have been flailing, and now they've got Race doing it. I think there's a little Kewg-induced doog anxiety fomenting here. I started smelling it right after SC!
  • Options

dflea said:

Gladstone said:

Welcome to hell.
    Mark it down; you got a chin from the creep today. Happy birthday, Merry Kwanza and all that.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

He'll sign a CONTRACT
    It would be wrong of me to poont out Ryan "painkillerz" Leaf signed a contract. WRONG!
    7-11 Bitch... NOW!!!! or should I say Walgreens... bring your scrip.
    That's my line bro!~