Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Presented without comment

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

I support equal rights for everyone. I don't support the divisive, race-baiting tactics of the far left. It's only a matter of time before scum like Soros, Clinton (she's already doing it) and others co-opt this movement and use it as a means to their own ends.

Oh so there aren't racist people in America. Only people calling other people racist.

Got it.
    There are more people in America calling other people racist than there are racist people in America. The left and its propaganda machines (Washington Post, NY Times, etc.) stoke racial division on purpose. Just look at Boobs. He's convinced everyone who doesn't support the kneelers are racist. He's not an isolated case. His buddies think the same way, they're the guys in Berkeley with black masks and truncheons, trying to beat up anyone who disagrees with their narrative. That's Soros/the Washington Post in action.
    You need to get out more.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,866
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Welp. It appears SledoogFS outed himself as the Grand Wizard.

I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but you have to TRY to be this out of touch with the effects of drug sentencing laws in America the last 3-5 decades.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

I was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but you have to TRY to be this out of touch with the effects of drug sentencing laws in America the last 3-5 decades.

Oh shit. You and I agree again.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

I'd lock everyone up forever. I don't make the laws or have any control over them. Pointing out why they did it is all.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

I'd lock everyone up forever. I don't make the laws or have any control over them. Pointing out why they did it is all.

When you study the effects, the real 'why' becomes obvious. It's not the holier-than-thou bullshit espoused by tough-on-crime politicians.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

No, it isn't. But you go ahead and keep telling yourself that if it will avoid another triggered meltdown.

So why are they kneeling then? I don't really give a fuck about the NFL.
    Because they hate Trump.
  • Options
    pawz said:

I am the wizard of common sense. It's now so rare it should be a super power.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

Putting black people in chains is common sense to you.

We get it.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

If black people commit crimes at a higher rate, and thus are interacting with police more often, wouldn't that be a good starting point for explaining why black people get killed by police officers at a higher rate?

Ok so this is good, this is a big part of the issue. Do black people commit crimes at a higher rate? Because I've seen multiple studies show whites use illegal drugs at the same rate or higher than blacks. Yet blacks go to jail at like 10 times the rate for drug crimes.

This is where we get into the whole fucking system being broken and why doing it in front of the flag and anthem means something. You are more likely to be arrested for doing drugs if you are black, that's police. You are more likely to receive a harsher sentence if you are black, that's the justice system. And you are more likely to be convicted if you are black, that's the fucking people.

Or, if you prefer, you can explain why one race would be more likely to commit crimes than another. I would actually love to see that.
    long drug sentences are for dealing drugs, and all it's attendant sentencing rules, not using. HTH
    Yes @Sledog different crimes have different sentences. How could I have possibly missed that? You've done it, you've proven there is no racism.

@RaceBannon there will be no progress, no conversation, no movement of consequence as long as you are on the side of these neanderthals. I make that point and that piece of shit comes back with "whites don't deal drugs like niggers do". That's your teammate that said that. And he may not have said it but he said it and we all know he said it.

Black people are stupid, they're violent and they all sell drugs according to some people on this board. White people are not. But there aren't any racists here. At least that's what they keep telling Sven.
    So you think penalties are race based and blacks get heavier sentences or do you think white guys get less severe sentencing?

Why does crack have a higher penalty? Because it is more addictive, it's probably the most addictive drug. It's also the most prevalent in the inner city. Stiffer penalties to try and discourage it's use. HTH
    I thought you were old

There's a history on sentencing. Flake coke was the cool drug of the 70's and 80's for well off whites

Crack was sold in bite size bits in the hood and that's why it got the tough sentences and a big part of our crowded prisons over represented by young Black males.
    As someone who has done both. I can tell you that they don't have the same effect. While both are highly addictive. The smores with the flake don't kick in for an hour or so. While the s'mores with the rock kick in about a minute later. You could easily find and buy a rock on the street for 10 bucks. Whereas the flake was more expensive and usually not moved on the street corner. When you ran out of flake you'd fire a phatty and fall asleep. When the marginalized ran out of rock and money. They'd knock off the liquor store or shoot the dealer and take his stock.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

If black people commit crimes at a higher rate, and thus are interacting with police more often, wouldn't that be a good starting point for explaining why black people get killed by police officers at a higher rate?

Ok so this is good, this is a big part of the issue. Do black people commit crimes at a higher rate? Because I've seen multiple studies show whites use illegal drugs at the same rate or higher than blacks. Yet blacks go to jail at like 10 times the rate for drug crimes.

This is where we get into the whole fucking system being broken and why doing it in front of the flag and anthem means something. You are more likely to be arrested for doing drugs if you are black, that's police. You are more likely to receive a harsher sentence if you are black, that's the justice system. And you are more likely to be convicted if you are black, that's the fucking people.

Or, if you prefer, you can explain why one race would be more likely to commit crimes than another. I would actually love to see that.
    long drug sentences are for dealing drugs, and all it's attendant sentencing rules, not using. HTH
    Yes @Sledog different crimes have different sentences. How could I have possibly missed that? You've done it, you've proven there is no racism.

@RaceBannon there will be no progress, no conversation, no movement of consequence as long as you are on the side of these neanderthals. I make that point and that piece of shit comes back with "whites don't deal drugs like niggers do". That's your teammate that said that. And he may not have said it but he said it and we all know he said it.

Black people are stupid, they're violent and they all sell drugs according to some people on this board. White people are not. But there aren't any racists here. At least that's what they keep telling Sven.
    So you think penalties are race based and blacks get heavier sentences or do you think white guys get less severe sentencing?

Why does crack have a higher penalty? Because it is more addictive, it's probably the most addictive drug. It's also the most prevalent in the inner city. Stiffer penalties to try and discourage it's use. HTH
    I thought you were old

There's a history on sentencing. Flake coke was the cool drug of the 70's and 80's for well off whites

Crack was sold in bite size bits in the hood and that's why it got the tough sentences and a big part of our crowded prisons over represented by young Black males.
    As someone who has done both. I can tell you that they don't have the same effect. While both are highly addictive. The smores with the flake don't kick in for an hour or so. While the s'mores with the rock kick in about a minute later. You could easily find and buy a rock on the street for 10 bucks. Whereas the flake was more expensive and usually not moved on the street corner. When you ran out of flake you'd fire a phatty and fall asleep. When the marginalized ran out of rock and money. They'd knock off the liquor store or shoot the dealer and take his stock.
    Of course you've done crack you're from Salem and a Coog. I pray to allah that i don't have to go to the Coog every single night.
  • Options

Sledog said:

pawz said:

We get it.
    Get of the racist shit Sven. Poont out something of STFU.
  • Options
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I thought you were old

Of course you've done crack you're from Salem and a Coog. I pray to allah that i don't have to go to the Coog every single night.
    Pressing.

Run along and let the grownups talk.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I thought you were old

FYI the average number of times most people use crack and become addicted is one.
  • Options
    pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I thought you were old

Pressing.

Run along and let the grownups talk.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

We get it.

AGAIN, you have to TRY to be this out of touch with the effects of drug sentencing laws in America the last 3-5 decades.

• Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

We get it.
    I want you to express what you really think.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I thought you were old

Rest easy young one. WDWYA.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I thought you were old

Rest easy young one. WDWYA.
    You sound like doogs when Tre'shuan Harrison committed to The Qoocks.