Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

tOSU 247 site saying they are hearing JTT to Oregon

JTT sucks. My friend dominated him as a sophomore.
    Is this her?
    The guy getting shoved around should be embarrassed. What a pussy.
    I don't have any sound but there is a guy in the background instigating it. It is pretty funny. I can't find the actual tweet but this what forme NFL OL Geoff Schwartz tweeted “Wide base, good natural leverage, powerful punch, and willing to finish, I’d expect a few teams to reach out this week.”
    If she's willing to "finish" and has big tits then I'm sure throbber and yella will give her a high seed and easy route to the finals.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I’m sick of this JTT crap. I’d prefer he go to OSU at this point

Thanks for the compliment. Who wants to be dialed in to a bunch of Husky morons. I sure as hell don’t I’m just providing you pathetic losers with the naked truth about your pathetic athletic program. Just keep on thinking everyone else is all wet, your entitled to everything, Lake has it all under control and your recruiting is just dynamite. It’s much easier to slump even lower when you don’t even recognize the truth of the position you refuse to acknowledge.
    Ballz?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’m sick of this JTT crap. I’d prefer he go to OSU at this point

Thanks for the compliment. Who wants to be dialed in to a bunch of Husky morons. I sure as hell don’t I’m just providing you pathetic losers with the naked truth about your pathetic athletic program. Just keep on thinking everyone else is all wet, your entitled to everything, Lake has it all under control and your recruiting is just dynamite. It’s much easier to slump even lower when you don’t even recognize the truth of the position you refuse to acknowledge.
    Ballz?
    You wish
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,924
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Skipped the spring game. @Sources confirm or deny?
  • Options
    montlakemamamontlakemama Member Posts: 10
    First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper

Skipped the spring game. @Sources confirm or deny?

what a joke
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm hearing from a very reliable source he's coming to UW. I heard the waiting thing is to help UW get all the hype about the signing, months after people stopped caring and moved onto the upcoming season.

I knew it! I'm gonna rush to tweet him a warm welcome to UW!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm hearing from a very reliable source he's coming to UW. I heard the waiting thing is to help UW get all the hype about the signing, months after people stopped caring and moved onto the upcoming season.

UW - Maddison*
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

UW - Maddison*
    @PurpleBaze??!?? True??!!??
    Don't @ me!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

UW - Maddison*
    Don't @ me!
    Ok @PurpleBaze
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

UW - Maddison*
    Don't @ me!
    If I don’t @ you, you won’t get to enjoy this malarkey.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2021

You're all fags.

Hurtful.
    Go back to dwagman
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And its not Ektard or Roof?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And its not Ektard or Roof?
    He said a very reliable source, so yes, neither of those 2 qualify.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if the ZTF injury isn’t a benefit in regards to getting JT. He starts or at least gets rotational playing time outside and we need his size out there. Bowman and maybe ZTF are gone after this year. Him and Smalls (although McDonald and Brice will be real competition) take over.

The longer it goes, the better for us. He seems to be having a hard time committing to moving away. He’s going to UW or Ohio State. He won’t go to Oregon.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if the ZTF injury isn’t a benefit in regards to getting JT. He starts or at least gets rotational playing time outside and we need his size out there. Bowman and maybe ZTF are gone after this year. Him and Smalls (although McDonald and Brice will be real competition) take over.

The longer it goes, the better for us. He seems to be having a hard time committing to moving away. He’s going to UW or Ohio State. He won’t go to Oregon.
    Nobody with a brain would tell ZTF to go pro after this season coming off the injury he’s had and the fact he’s got so little game film on tape

This is one of your worst takes