Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

One last thing, I've rarely ever spoken to a man so crestfallen as Ryan's Dad. He raised his kid to love UW, succeeded, and that love was then used against his kid and exploited to a massively hurtful degree. He was crushed to see his son treated like that by the staff of the program he raised him to love, and devastated to see the website dragging his kid's name on top of it. Dude was really broken over the whole situation.

I can't imagine how broken he is having lost him now. If you happen to read this Chris, you guys are in my prayers.

Dick move by me above. I wasn’t aware of the backstory.
    You did nothing wrong man.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

One last thing, I've rarely ever spoken to a man so crestfallen as Ryan's Dad. He raised his kid to love UW, succeeded, and that love was then used against his kid and exploited to a massively hurtful degree. He was crushed to see his son treated like that by the staff of the program he raised him to love, and devastated to see the website dragging his kid's name on top of it. Dude was really broken over the whole situation.

I can't imagine how broken he is having lost him now. If you happen to read this Chris, you guys are in my prayers.

Disagree
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Disagree
    You have a conscious basey so you’re further along then most of us? Here.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Disagree
    Maybe I missed something you had said before?

Either way kudos to you for owning up to something you recognize as a mistake, many out here would never do that.
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:
    Lol he wants to take June visits before enrolling in.....June?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Disagree
    I like bantering as much, maybe more than the average Joe, but I don't wish anyone harm. This kid did bleed purple and was shit on, by me included, and that sucks. By all accounts he was a bright light to his friends and family. So, yeah didn't sleep well last night.
    Stop living in the past!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Disagree
    I like bantering as much, maybe more than the average Joe, but I don't wish anyone harm. This kid did bleed purple and was shit on, by me included, and that sucks. By all accounts he was a bright light to his friends and family. So, yeah didn't sleep well last night.
    Easy on yourself man. You didn't know. Most of us didn't.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    As I said weeks ago.....longer this takes the better it is for UW
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Disagree
    I'm not a big "us?/we?" enthusiast, but this is surely improper usage of the convention. You are indisputably a member of the group you're referring to hear, which is message bored poasters. It's my understanding this is reserved for improper usage of the royal we, attributing yourself membership where your inclusion is tenuous at best, as in "with Sam Huard under center, we're going all the way to the natty!"

Clean it up out here, guysjism.
    Sorry?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Eklund has a JTT update saying that UW is putting the full court press on him (they better be) but they still have a long way to go to get caught up to the other schools

Congrats to the dwags then.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

Eklund has a JTT update saying that UW is putting the full court press on him (they better be) but they still have a long way to go to get caught up to the other schools

I am just happy the coaches are trying. Here’s to a fair recruitment with no injuries. Woof!
    I would be encouraged too, but why wait until now? They should have been full courting this kid right after signing period. It’s a little irritating the kid waited this long. He basically guaranteed himself a redshirt.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jesus .. people eat that shit up for 10,95 ... Damn.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

I am just happy the coaches are trying. Here’s to a fair recruitment with no injuries. Woof!
    I would be encouraged too, but why wait until now? They should have been full courting this kid right after signing period. It’s a little irritating the kid waited this long. He basically guaranteed himself a redshirt.
    Not at udub... he plays as a true freshman here.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147

ntxduck said:

If he's able to enroll on time with the rest of his class I dont see why he'd be destined for a RS. Shit, he could show up in October and still not RS at most schools.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

He’s not redshirting