Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Holy shit, forgot about that one.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2021

chuck said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Steve Schilling. David DeCastro. Myles Jack. All came to practice and signed.......

elsewhere

FUCK BELLEVUE

(Non Budda Baker division)
    Who was the walk-on the Doogs loved that was supposed to get UW Myles Jack and a bunch of players that went elsewhere?

For a month, multiple threads showed up on Dawgman how much they loved this kid and he became their Rudy.

UW didn't get any of the players Rudy was supposed to deliver. Then one day "Rudy" announced his decommitment on Twitter, even though he didn't have an offer.

Wish I had those screenshots...

That all rings a bell and I swear his name is right there but I can't quite come up with it.
    Pretty sure it was Ryan Turman
    That's it. Good memory. Those threads were gold. There's some nervous pigeons on this board right now, hoping their posts were proofed forever.

RIP kid.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

Steve Schilling. David DeCastro. Myles Jack. All came to practice and signed.......

elsewhere

FUCK BELLEVUE

Who was the walk-on the Doogs loved that was supposed to get UW Myles Jack and a bunch of players that went elsewhere?

For a month, multiple threads showed up on Dawgman how much they loved this kid and he became their Rudy.

UW didn't get any of the players Rudy was supposed to deliver. Then one day "Rudy" announced his decommitment on Twitter, even though he didn't have an offer.

That all rings a bell and I swear his name is right there but I can't quite come up with it.
    Just looked him up on social media to see what he's up to now and it looks like he passed away last year. Damn, RIP.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Ah dammit, I'm a real jerk
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,130
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2021

chuck said:

Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

elsewhere

FUCK BELLEVUE

Oh man.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

That seriously sucks. His dad was a longtime Dawgman guy, negadawg. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up over here at some point. The whole saga sealed his feelings about Sark and about Kim.

Really sorry to hear that about Ryan.

What happened?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

Baseman said:

elsewhere

FUCK BELLEVUE

They wrote multiple frontpage articles about Turman as well, it wasn't just on the boards. No walk on was ever so hyped by that site. Until he wasn't.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

elsewhere

Yeah but we sucked donkey cock then
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Nothing to gain by dropping this schtick now.

HE’S COMING HERE

on 9/14/2024
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    Standard Supporter
    Eklund has a JTT update saying that UW is putting the full court press on him (they better be) but they still have a long way to go to get caught up to the other schools
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    OD'd on percocet's

Eklund has a JTT update saying that UW is putting the full court press on him (they better be) but they still have a long way to go to get caught up to the other schools

Sweet, so probably in the lead then.