Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

What I'm hearing out here is no one knows a fucking thing out here.

Just what I'm hearing out here.

Don't twist out here.

bump
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ND recruits rocking the coed softball visor look can’t hurt our chances either.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pat_hm said:
    If @AF9705 is to be believed, they're taking 3 anyway, so Bracy+Griffith committing to ND would still leave them an opening. I think it's about 50-50 at this point honestly.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pat_hm said:
    It also doesn't improve our chances
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Isn't his coach a dawg alum?

Fuck sake!!
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Isn't his coach a dawg alum?

Fuck sake!!

Didn’t help us with Nip coaching Alijah Vera-Tucker or Jevon Holland...
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

pat_hm said:
    If @AF9705 is to be believed, they're taking 3 anyway, so Bracy+Griffith committing to ND would still leave them an opening. I think it's about 50-50 at this point honestly.
    That’s correct.

The Bracy commitment was more to force his decision & Noah Boykin, the Maryland commit ND is trying to flip. Bracy had lost interest in ND because he wanted to play with his brother out at SDSU. But he contacted ND recently with a change of heart. The ND staff told him he would need to prove his interest because they had moved on to other recruits. So he committed & is signing early on the 20th, which made the ND staff very happy.

As for Kyler, it doesn’t affect things on the ND side because he was still their #2 behind Griffith regardless. It might affect things in his own mind though? Maybe he sees they already have a few good guys at CB & decides he wants to be the alpha at UW in the DB class? You never know what 17 year olds are thinking?

I still say it’s 50/50 at this point between UW & ND.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Swaye said:

animate said:

AF9705 said:

pat_hm said:
    That’s correct.

The Bracy commitment was more to force his decision & Noah Boykin, the Maryland commit ND is trying to flip. Bracy had lost interest in ND because he wanted to play with his brother out at SDSU. But he contacted ND recently with a change of heart. The ND staff told him he would need to prove his interest because they had moved on to other recruits. So he committed & is signing early on the 20th, which made the ND staff very happy.

As for Kyler, it doesn’t affect things on the ND side because he was still their #2 behind Griffith regardless. It might affect things in his own mind though? Maybe he sees they already have a few good guys at CB & decides he wants to be the alpha at UW in the DB class? You never know what 17 year olds are thinking?

I know what 17 year olds are thinking.

- pussy
    - junk food
    - pussy
    - football
    I'm 44 and that is my exact daily thought pattern. Just add drugs and alcohol after football.
    Swaye u r an animal. I actually need to have a pretty decent diet otherwise can’t really do the alcohol with drug on regular basis
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

animate said:

AF9705 said:

pat_hm said:
    That’s correct.

- pussy
    - junk food
    - pussy
    - football
    I'm 44 and that is my exact daily thought pattern. Just add drugs and alcohol after football.
    Swaye u r an animal. I actually need to have a pretty decent diet otherwise can’t really do the alcohol with drug on regular basis
    I am half Scottish, a quarter Welsh and a quarter Cherokee. I was built for drugs and booze.

#unstoppable
    God damn it, fucked out of good genetics
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

AF9705 said:

pat_hm said:
    That’s correct.

- pussy
    - junk food
    - pussy
    - football
    How would you explain btp?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

animate said:

AF9705 said:

pat_hm said:
    That’s correct.

- pussy
    - junk food
    - pussy
    - football
    How would you explain btp?
    -pussy
    -shitposting on HH
    -junk food
    -pussy
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

AF9705 said:

pat_hm said:
    That’s correct.

- pussy
    - junk food
    - pussy
    - football
    You forgot 3 teen boi essentials.

1) weed
    2) video games
    3) social media

But yea, mostly pussy.