Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    According to some ND sluts on reddit, Gordon is flying out there this weekend. Apparently he really likes ND for some reason, but doesn't have much of a relationship with their DB coach.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Both Scott and Roof seem to think this guy is all UW. His twitter shit shows UW. So it's probably UW.

However, I never get anything I want so I assume this kid is going to Notre Dame.

You wanted the Fiesta Bowl Dennis.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Alright this is kind of a reach, but I guess its worth mentioning. Notre Dame picked up 4 crystal balls this week to a Cornerback committed to Maryland, Noah Boykin. Obviously they still want Gordon, but maybe they're getting a back up plan ready?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    They're also leading for Houston Griffith. If they get him and this Boykin kid, we should be in the driver's seat.

The poster CuntWaffle brought up some great points, but I haven't seen anything to make me thing he's seriously considering USC right now.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I can't imagine he's going to UW, but I suppose we shall see.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Missing out on both Gordon and Irvin would be disappointing. I feel like Blaylock will stick with his commitment. Crosswell and who else?
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    And all of this is why it’s so important to get the studs from WA to stay home. Let’s hope UW can hose him off.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    BallzDeep said:

Not trying to full on doog here but don't be surprised if we get Bryan Addison tomorrow. Just watched an interview of him and he said he wants to play DB in college and he also wants to get away from home. UCLA is recruiting him as a WR and did not retain their DB coach. Him announcing right after the UCLA visit could be a smoke screen. Lake had an in-home with him during the week. If we miss out on Gordon but instead get 6'5 Addison and 6'2 Irvin to go along with 6'2 Hampton I would gladly tell Gordon to enjoy Indiana.

Lol at the part he said USC's pitch to him is they have soft safeties and they'd use him like Marvell Tell. Way to trash your current players to try to sign a kid SC. Faith, Family, Football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K2oCWYwlQs

He said he wants to get away for his official visits (as in see other schools) if you look at the context. And he's not even doing that because he's at UCLA.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

Not trying to full on doog here but don't be surprised if we get Bryan Addison tomorrow. Just watched an interview of him and he said he wants to play DB in college and he also wants to get away from home. UCLA is recruiting him as a WR and did not retain their DB coach. Him announcing right after the UCLA visit could be a smoke screen. Lake had an in-home with him during the week. If we miss out on Gordon but instead get 6'5 Addison and 6'2 Irvin to go along with 6'2 Hampton I would gladly tell Gordon to enjoy Indiana

What I was told about Irvin was that he was USC all the way but was mad about them slow-playing him. They waited a long time to offer (not sure why) & that opened things up a bit.
    Most thought that he would verbal when he got his offer but he didn’t.
    During a Q&A with recruiting insiders following him the question was asked about if it was still a battle & the insiders said “no, USC leads.” Someone challenged that & said they heard on a podcast it was a UW/ND battle & the insiders responded back, “according to our sources close to him USC is the clear leader.”

So it seems USC hurt themselves with stringing him along, but still lead currently.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

Not trying to full on doog here but don't be surprised if we get Bryan Addison tomorrow. Just watched an interview of him and he said he wants to play DB in college and he also wants to get away from home. UCLA is recruiting him as a WR and did not retain their DB coach. Him announcing right after the UCLA visit could be a smoke screen. Lake had an in-home with him during the week. If we miss out on Gordon but instead get 6'5 Addison and 6'2 Irvin to go along with 6'2 Hampton I would gladly tell Gordon to enjoy Indiana

What I was told about Irvin was that he was USC all the way but was mad about them slow-playing him. They waited a long time to offer (not sure why) & that opened things up a bit.
    Most thought that he would verbal when he got his offer but he didn’t.
    During a Q&A with recruiting insiders following him the question was asked about if it was still a battle & the insiders said “no, USC leads.” Someone challenged that & said they heard on a podcast it was a UW/ND battle & the insiders responded back, “according to our sources close to him USC is the clear leader.”

So it seems USC hurt themselves with stringing him along, but still lead currently.
    This is basically my read. I would be fucking shocked if we got him. Especially after his visit.