Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

I don't think we have a thread on him yet, here is a good time to start one...

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Yep, Nansen gets his recruiting news from ektard
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Been seeing some of this shit coming from the Husky sidelines this year. Obviously to blame for the slow start.
  • Options
    MarlonsBrotherMarlonsBrother Member Posts: 34
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Nansen gets paid to be on all of the recruiting sites. Why wouldn't he be? If you're a recruiting coordinator you're not doing your job if you're not taking advantage of every source of information regarding the recruiting of your competition. The motherfucker started hanging out at bars with Marlon's brother in SoCal to flip him. He's the ultimate creep.
    Hurtful - It wasn't a bar it was the spearmint rhino and the jet strip.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    BallzDeep said:

Nansen gets paid to be on all of the recruiting sites. Why wouldn't he be? If you're a recruiting coordinator you're not doing your job if you're not taking advantage of every source of information regarding the recruiting of your competition. The motherfucker started hanging out at bars with Marlon's brother in SoCal to flip him. He's the ultimate creep.
    If you're looking to Eklund for your insider knowledge you are NOT doing your job
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    1-800-273-8255
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

867-5309

Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited September 2017
    animate said:

Tequilla said:

867-5309

You give me something I can hold on to
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jimmy Lake flirting with leaving last year is really coming back to fuck our recruiting. You know all the other coaches in the conference are whispering in the ear of all his recruits that he won't be sticking around. I'd love to see UW give him the title of Associate HC or something with a agreement that whenever Pete leaves or retires he is next up however who knows when that will be.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Jimmy Lake flirting with leaving last year is really coming back to fuck our recruiting. You know all the other coaches in the conference are whispering in the ear of all his recruits that he won't be sticking around. I'd love to see UW give him the title of Associate HC or something with a agreement that whenever Pete leaves or retires he is next up however who knows when that will be.

U belong at doogman
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2017
    dnc said:

Dude's never called plays, let's make him coach in waiting cause recruits!
    At least half of college football is recruiting if not more so yeah I value recruiting. He has also been the best at developing talent on the entire coaching staff.

I'm not going to pretend to know if Jimmy Lake can call plays well however he has been in Pete's system for awhile and if my proposal came to pass would most likely be learning under Pete for a number of more years before taking the reigns. It's not something I'm overly concerned with. If thinking Pete can develop his coaches as well as he can his players is being a doog than so be it. I don't think it will happen I was just throwing it out there as an interesting scenario.

• Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Tequilla said:

animate said:

Tequilla said:

867-5309

You give me something I can hold on to
    I know you think I'm like the others before
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Dude's never called plays, let's make him coach in waiting cause recruits!
    At least half of college football is recruiting if not more so yeah I value recruiting. He has also been the best at developing talent on the entire coaching staff.

I'm not going to pretend to know if Jimmy Lake can call plays well however he has been in Pete's system for awhile and if my proposal came to pass would most likely be learning under Pete for a number of more years before taking the reigns. It's not something I'm overly concerned with. If thinking Pete can develop his coaches as well as he can his players is being a doog than so be it. I don't think it will happen I was just throwing it out there as an interesting scenario.

If recruiting was more than half of CFB a Chris Strausser OL never sniffs the playoffs. Recruiting is maybe 40% at most.

Lake is phenomenal at developing DBs, no question about that. I love the dude. But no way I'm giving the future to a guy who's never been a coordinator, let alone at a high level. Every head coach I know of who never coordinated before getting the HC slot bombed.

Hard pass.