Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Watch his senior film and tell me he's not a top 50 player in the country...

He's ridiculous. I think he's another tier above Jaiden Woodbey who's a 5* guy.

Woodbey is like 6'2 210 pounds or some shit and does what he does, he's insane.
    Hampton's like 6"2 195.
    Yeah, but they in the same league in terms of athleticism. One just went to a more prominent high school in cali.
    Hampton and Taylor-Stuart are the best DBs on the WC this year.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Woodbey is like 6'2 210 pounds or some shit and does what he does, he's insane.
    Hampton's like 6"2 195.
    Yeah, but they in the same league in terms of athleticism. One just went to a more prominent high school in cali.
    Hampton, Taylor-Stuart and Gordon are the best CBs on the WC this year.
    Tufunga is the best DB on the WC
    now that kid is a fucking insane. he is in the league of his own.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Lol just watched his commitment video. Notre Dame coaches didn't know which way he was gonna go and he hat tricked their asses! Savage! FUCK NOTRE DAME

They knew at least 24 hours ago I'm sure.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mods update to committed
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Now that it’s over I will put out some of the stories why I told you a few weeks ago Gordon was going to UW, despite the constant chatter about ND.

First, one of the guys who writes commitment stories & releases them nationally once a guy commits was informed to write it for Washington. That was told to him by multiple different people in the Gordon camp.

Second, despite the crap being put out there about him going to ND, he was never leaving home. Never. He always mentioned it to others & it was always his first concern.

Third, sources. I loved all the posts telling me that I was stupid because all I needed to do was follow Twitter traffic to know what a kid was doing. Lol. Guess what? Actually talking to people close to him or actually him is much, much better.

Fourth, and more towards the end (so the last week), is the early signing period & other DB’s. ND thought they were getting Irvin & Boykin informed Maryland he would not sign early & would wait until Feb to make his final decision. I asked a national recruiting analyst what this meant for ND in the end & he said “they will continue pushing for Julius Irvin and Noah Boykin, two players I have had ranked ahead of Gordon from the beginning.”
    So it sounds ND was really after Irvin & would take the first of Boykin or Gordon.

Side story: we all knew the decision a couple days ago (and I even told you that) because ND told Kyler if he was choosing ND to let them know, not to do some stunt. He told them he was announcing on TV, so they told him “thank you very much for your consideration, we wish you all the best at the University of Washington.” So ND & UW already knew, as did most of us, thus I told you he was going to UW even though you all argued with me.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AF9705 said:

Now that it’s over I will put out some of the stories why I told you a few weeks ago Gordon was going to UW, despite the constant chatter about ND.

First, one of the guys who writes commitment stories & releases them nationally once a guy commits was informed to write it for Washington. That was told to him by multiple different people in the Gordon camp.

Second, despite the crap being put out there about him going to ND, he was never leaving home. Never. He always mentioned it to others & it was always his first concern.

Third, sources. I loved all the posts telling me that I was stupid because all I needed to do was follow Twitter traffic to know what a kid was doing. Lol. Guess what? Actually talking to people close to him or actually him is much, much better.

Fourth, and more towards the end (so the last week), is the early signing period & other DB’s. ND thought they were getting Irvin & Boykin informed Maryland he would not sign early & would wait until Feb to make his final decision. I asked a national recruiting analyst what this meant for ND in the end & he said “they will continue pushing for Julius Irvin and Noah Boykin, two players I have had ranked ahead of Gordon from the beginning.”
    So it sounds ND was really after Irvin & would take the first of Boykin or Gordon.

Side story: we all knew the decision a couple days ago (and I even told you that) because ND told Kyler if he was choosing ND to let them know, not to do some stunt. He told them he was announcing on TV, so they told him “thank you very much for your consideration, we wish you all the best at the University of Washington.” So ND & UW already knew, as did most of us, thus I told you he was going to UW even though you all argued with me.

Also a lot gayer. But, hey, do whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    Yes because we all ignored our insider sources that we all have. And the twitter stalking told us he was going to UW (except when he took the ND trip), so I don't really get your point.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Lol just watched his commitment video. Notre Dame coaches didn't know which way he was gonna go and he hat tricked their asses! Savage! FUCK NOTRE DAME

Not according to Notre Dame mod Tom Loy. He didn't tell them he committed to UW. They sent him a Notre Dame LOI just in case because they didn't know which way he was gonna go and he just said "thanks I appreciate it"
    Tom Loy is an idiot homer.

Of course they sent him an LOI in case he changed his mind, I'm sure Stanford and Oregon and SC did too.

That doesn't mean they didn't know.
    I'm sure they had an idea but according to Loy he never directly told Notre Dame he committed to UW. Believe what you want.
    Our ND visitor > Tom Loy
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Not according to Notre Dame mod Tom Loy. He didn't tell them he committed to UW. They sent him a Notre Dame LOI just in case because they didn't know which way he was gonna go and he just said "thanks I appreciate it"
    ND & UW both knew before today.

And Tom Loy knows this, as did Steve Wiltfong, David McKinney, Corey Boden, Tim Prister, Bryan Driskell...all the ND people on the inside. Everyone knew.
  • Options

AF9705 said:

Also a lot gayer. But, hey, do whatever floats your boat.
    So interviewing a person that contacts you is more gay than stalking them on Twitter & Facebook?
  • Options
    dnc said:

AF9705 said:

Okay.
    He’s not a top 50 guy. And he is not a tier above Woodbey.
    He is a tier below Irvin.
    He is a solid top 250 4 Star, not a top 100 guy.

Agree he's not top 50.

Below Irvin?

Nega please.
    Irvin can play all three spots on the field, Safety, Boundry & Field.
    Kyler is pure CB.
    That’s why Irvin shot up to top 100 recently.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

So interviewing a person that contacts you is more gay than stalking them on Twitter & Facebook?

Well, everything you do is gay, so...
  • Options

AF9705 said:

Okay.

Sounds like YDWHA
    I don’t have a clue what that means...
    But Gordon is not top 50.
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

dnc said:

AF9705 said:

Okay.

Agree he's not top 50.

Below Irvin?

Nega please.
    Irvin can play all three spots on the field, Safety, Boundry & Field.
    Kyler is pure CB.
    That’s why Irvin shot up to top 100 recently.
    Boundry and Field? Is that corner and nickel?

And yes Irvin has better versatility and that may have made him a bigger need for ND. That doesn't make him a better player.