Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon in at #17

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2017

haie said:

Your non-participation trophy gets no respect from the Ducks, who've played in two title games and knocked off the defending champion in a playoff game. You earned some respect by making a playoff appearance. Be content with what you get.

It took @RaceBannon almost 10 years to reach this level of hate inspired insanity

The Huskies win were voted a National Championship before quook football started and OBK is off the rail offering some perspective.
    The funniest part is that your fan base as well as the cuogs are jealous of a trophy and season they claim to not respect.

LUlz
    Starting to get a little doogie here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog
    I disagree. Tequila is a major doog. Auburndoog is a probowl major doog.

Haie in general is not a doog; he just hates Oregon, which isn't the same thing.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Winning all the marbles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>playing for marbles

Agree. Neither school has won all the marbles yet.
    Losers lose, loser

We won
    I've been trying to find the stats for that championship game you won but for some reason I just can't. I can't even find the score. What gives?
    What gives is you're a complete fucking faggot.

You axed for that one.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Your non-participation trophy gets no respect from the Ducks, who've played in two title games and knocked off the defending champion in a playoff game. You earned some respect by making a playoff appearance. Be content with what you get.

It took @RaceBannon almost 10 years to reach this level of hate inspired insanity

The Huskies win were voted a National Championship before quook football started and OBK is off the rail offering some perspective.
    The funniest part is that your fan base as well as the cuogs are jealous of a trophy and season they claim to not respect.

LUlz
    Starting to get a little doogie here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog
    But He is our? major DOOG, so back the fuck off.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

haie said:

LUlz
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog

Haie in general is not a doog; he just hates Oregon, which isn't the same thing.
    That's actually what Dooging is.

But still.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

haie said:

LUlz
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog

That's actually what Dooging is.

But still.
    I like Oregon. Except when I have to take a leak, I don't have to get out of my car.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LUlz
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog
    Just trying to fit in.
  • Options
    DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2017
    didn't oregon poach maldonado from sark lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't hate Oregon, I just want all their fans to be desolated after a 15*4 year span of 0-12 and convert to the Timbers Army. Some of you need to learn the difference.

Now the coogs, fuck those faggots. Seryusly.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

I don't hate Oregon, I just want all their fans to be desolated after a 15*4 year span of 0-12 and convert to the Timbers Army. Some of you need to learn the difference.

By Owen 12 were you referring to your special season under Ty or the soul crushing duckade you had endure?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

By Owen 12 were you referring to your special season under Ty or the soul crushing duckade you had endure?

haie said:

I was referring to the first option. The second makes absolutely no sense since in my scenario it would be a 60 year streak for UW but then again you are retarded.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

haie said:

Grasping.

Remember, When man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character.

If you're in Seattle Nov 4 for the game stop in the ops offices and have a stare at our? real natty trophy.

• Options
    Race makes a good poont about the voting. But still, getting voted to play in the game is different than getting voted the 'win.'
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

LUlz
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog
    You should still be in hiding after yesterday's shit show.

Take a day off my brother.

Reflect on your inner cuog
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited September 2017

Mosster coached running backs at Cholla High for a year guys. You'd better listen.

Yeah, Little Africa wasn't really my speed.

One thing I do love about the internet is people that have done nothing (most) try to downplay the experience of others who actually do something. The sad part is the downgraded version of someone who does things is still a much better resume than the person degrading them.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Baseman said:

Winning all the marbles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>playing for marbles

Agree. Neither school has won all the marbles yet.
    Losers lose, loser

We won
    I've been trying to find the stats for that championship game you won but for some reason I just can't. I can't even find the score. What gives?
    You sound stupid. Winners hoist trophies. Losers look at stats.
    You didn't win shit because there was never a game to win. Understand or do I need to simplify it even more for you?
    Bro, I was there in 2007 when UW hung the 1960 banner.

My eyes are as good as yours.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

haie said:

LUlz
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog
    You should still be in hiding after yesterday's shit show.

Take a day off my brother.

Reflect on your inner cuog
    Well that's the thing. When most would Zag I tend to Zig.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Race makes a good poont about the voting. But still, getting voted to play in the game is different than getting voted the 'win.'

That's because Race is smart and you're a retarded motherfucker.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    dflea said:

That's because Race is smart and you're a retarded motherfucker.
    Stop braying faggot. Don't you have something better to do, like catching sucker fish? Leave the release ruler at home, no one gives a shit if you eat them or toss them back. Just pull out the 3 inch long flesh ruler if you want to take measurements. No they won't compare to that record breaking 8 inch trout you caught 15 years ago. But at least they won't cock-size shame you too much. Fishdick.