Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon in at #17

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Winning all the marbles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>playing for marbles

Agree. Neither school has won all the marbles yet.
    Losers lose, loser

We won
    I've been trying to find the stats for that championship game you won but for some reason I just can't. I can't even find the score. What gives?

So what you're really saying is:

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Losers lose, loser

We won
    I've been trying to find the stats for that championship game you won but for some reason I just can't. I can't even find the score. What gives?
    You sound stupid. Winners hoist trophies. Losers look at stats.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Losers lose, loser

We won
    You sound stupid. Winners hoist trophies. Losers look at stats.
    You didn't win shit because there was never a game to win. Understand or do I need to simplify it even more for you?
  • Options
    Your non-participation trophy gets no respect from the Ducks, who've played in two title games and knocked off the defending champion in a playoff game. You earned some respect by making a playoff appearance. Be content with what you get.
  • Options

Your non-participation trophy gets no respect from the Ducks, who've played in two title games and knocked off the defending champion in a playoff game. You earned some respect by making a playoff appearance. Be content with what you get.

It took @RaceBannon almost 10 years to reach this level of hate inspired insanity

The Huskies win were voted a National Championship before quook football started and OBK is off the rail offering some perspective.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

It took @RaceBannon almost 10 years to reach this level of hate inspired insanity

The Huskies win were voted a National Championship before quook football started and OBK is off the rail offering some perspective.
    The funniest part is that your fan base as well as the cuogs are jealous of a trophy and season they claim to not respect.

LUlz
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Isn't that lubick in the background?

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

Return of the Duck. Time for the D word?
    I think if I can pretend to be a duck player I may be able to get some nudes.

Does anyone here know a single Oregon player?
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Baseman said:

Return of the Duck. Time for the D word?
    I think if I can pretend to be a duck player I may be able to get some nudes.

Does anyone here know a single Oregon player?
    You should pretend to be Alejandro Maldonado and see if you can get some.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

The Ducks have the offensive weaponry to score 50+ on everyone. They have the best O-line in the conference and physically the best back. You throw in a kid like Herbert and those little shifty fuckers everywhere at wide out and it's a really good offense. That said our backup QB is a walk-on who is shitty even by walk-on standards. If Herbert goes down TSIO.

The Ducks have the best kicker in the conference also. Being able to rake points every time you clear the 33 yard line is a massive plus.

Here's where things turn to shit; all three zero techniques are true freshman which means Stanford's running backs won't get touched until 3 yards. One of the starting ends are 245lbs. You can't play a 4i at the Pac-12 level with a 245lb guy. The Pagano kid from Clemson will fill that spot the second he is healthy.

One of the middle backers is a walk-on.

How many years does Maldonado have left?!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Losers lose, loser

We won
    Last time I checked, they canceled your championship game vs the Canes. At least everyone got a non-participation trophy though.
    Did someone say Canes????
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

The Ducks have the offensive weaponry to score 50+ on everyone. They have the best O-line in the conference and physically the best back. You throw in a kid like Herbert and those little shifty fuckers everywhere at wide out and it's a really good offense. That said our backup QB is a walk-on who is shitty even by walk-on standards. If Herbert goes down TSIO.

The Ducks have the best kicker in the conference also. Being able to rake points every time you clear the 33 yard line is a massive plus.

Here's where things turn to shit; all three zero techniques are true freshman which means Stanford's running backs won't get touched until 3 yards. One of the starting ends are 245lbs. You can't play a 4i at the Pac-12 level with a 245lb guy. The Pagano kid from Clemson will fill that spot the second he is healthy.

One of the middle backers is a walk-on.

How many years does Maldonado have left?!
    ISWYDT

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

The funniest part is that your fan base as well as the cuogs are jealous of a trophy and season they claim to not respect.

LUlz
    Starting to get a little doogie here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

haie said:

LUlz
    Starting to get a little doogie here. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Haie is a MAJOR Doog