Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    devastated hes going to usc
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Pete cans him. USC pulls their offer. The script.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018

this kid needs to jump rope or something his footwork a little stiff
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

All USC
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nah. The kid rushing is an undersized pussy, but it’s hard to block someone without pads. If an OL is winning the majority of the time without pads, he is elite.
  • Options

Nah. The kid rushing is an undersized pussy, but it’s hard to block someone without pads. If an OL is winning the majority of the time without pads, he is elite.
    I am not talking about him winning the rep, but more about his feet movement and coordination. His feet are stiff, but better improvement from last year(he looked like he had bricks in his feet)
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Swaye said:

BallzDeep said:

This will be a thing of absolute beauty when, after a brief flirtation with the University of Sarks Collapse, Nathaniel Klepto steals a recruit or two away from the Trojans, tells Troy to shuv it where the Southern California sun don't shine, only to sign with his lifelong dream school at the U of W as was always his burning desire. The local RBOKG further cementing his status as Hardcore Husky's most revered recruit and recruiting ring-leader for the Class of 2019.

Mark it down.

This is over the top doogism. This isn't some Sark era bullshit. Petersen wants ZERO commits taking any visits after they commit. No exceptions. It's not like he and Kalepo talked about it and Kalepo explained to him he was just visiting SC to help "recruit other players to UW" and Petersen was cool with it. No. Our program is run by a fucking adult now who doesn't play those games. Just like everybody that takes a visit after committing; Kalepo is now at risk of being dropped. If he was some skill player that could easily be replaced by someone just as good or better he would have already been dropped. But he plays a premium position and has a high upside so he will get the "either you're committed or not" talk from Petersen and how he reacts will dicide whether or not he stays committed.
    Simmer down Ballz. It was just an over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek attempt at humor. I guess it wasn't obvious enough.

Anyway, yes, I agree. The prudent thing for Pete to do is give him the "are you fully committed to us?" call. If the answer is "no" or "I'm not sure anymore" his scholarship slot will be opened up and the local kid we all praised just a few days ago for his UW advocacy will be looked upon as the ultimate turn-coat recruit, as far as these boreds are concerned.

SC is still perceived as the hot blonde in red stilettos to many of these kids and we? are the wholesome, t-shirt and jeans wearing, attractive, good-girl next door.

the ups and downs...
    Who is the coked out whore passed out in a gutter wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt? That's my girl.
    Smitty's pack of Beaves?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

BallzDeep said:

This will be a thing of absolute beauty when, after a brief flirtation with the University of Sarks Collapse, Nathaniel Klepto steals a recruit or two away from the Trojans, tells Troy to shuv it where the Southern California sun don't shine, only to sign with his lifelong dream school at the U of W as was always his burning desire. The local RBOKG further cementing his status as Hardcore Husky's most revered recruit and recruiting ring-leader for the Class of 2019.

Mark it down.

This is over the top doogism. This isn't some Sark era bullshit. Petersen wants ZERO commits taking any visits after they commit. No exceptions. It's not like he and Kalepo talked about it and Kalepo explained to him he was just visiting SC to help "recruit other players to UW" and Petersen was cool with it. No. Our program is run by a fucking adult now who doesn't play those games. Just like everybody that takes a visit after committing; Kalepo is now at risk of being dropped. If he was some skill player that could easily be replaced by someone just as good or better he would have already been dropped. But he plays a premium position and has a high upside so he will get the "either you're committed or not" talk from Petersen and how he reacts will dicide whether or not he stays committed.
    Simmer down Ballz. It was just an over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek attempt at humor. I guess it wasn't obvious enough.

Anyway, yes, I agree. The prudent thing for Pete to do is give him the "are you fully committed to us?" call. If the answer is "no" or "I'm not sure anymore" his scholarship slot will be opened up and the local kid we all praised just a few days ago for his UW advocacy will be looked upon as the ultimate turn-coat recruit, as far as these boreds are concerned.

SC is still perceived as the hot blonde in red stilettos to many of these kids and we? are the wholesome, t-shirt and jeans wearing, attractive, good-girl next door.

the ups and downs...
    Who is the coked out whore passed out in a gutter wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt? That's my girl.
    Smitty's pack of Beaves?
    I was thinking ASU (@Bitchfork) but I'll never turn down a Beaver.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Kalepo is probably reading all this and laughing his ass off.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

Kalepo interview with USC 247 mod:

Said he took the SC visit so he would have something to compare to Washington and that he liked what he saw. Said Washington is the hometown school which makes them hard to beat but SC gave him a lot to think about. Also said he wants to take official visits to other schools and it's very likely he visits USC again. Nansen is his primary recruiter.

Any of you fucks want to tell me I was overreacting now?

So you saying it’s over
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    Nansen, whose only accomplishments at UW were being the worst assistant coach we've had in 50 years and being an alcoholic.

Joy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Said he took the SC visit so he would have something to compare to Washington and that he liked what he saw. Said Washington is the hometown school which makes them hard to beat but SC gave him a lot to think about. Also said he wants to take official visits to other schools and it's very likely he visits USC again. Nansen is his primary recruiter.

You were overreacting
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BallzDeep said:

So you saying it’s over
    We(?) should probably make some more OL offers though.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    My fragile ego is fucking hurting. FUCK KALEPO!!!!!
  • Options

BallzDeep said:

So you saying it’s over
    We(?) should probably make some more OL offers though.
    Yeah for sure, but I think huff is still going through his evaluations.