Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kalepo is so damn good man

Everybody seems to love him. Like is there a bigger connection between him and Jones that I don't know about?
    Yes. Kalepo will block for Jones in 2021.

doogitup.gif

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Don't bet for a second that his coach isn't going to be in his ear talking about the greasy hands that are in for him/them if he goes to SC plus all the "benefits" that he'll get while there.
  • Options
    also, Kalepo followed today a guard from St. John Bosco named Logan Bednar. this is a tweet from Logan Bednar on a visit to USC today:

yeah, things aren't looking good
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BlastDoor said:
    How bad does Pete want Kalepo? Is he Connor Weddington or Ty Jones?

I imagine we'll know before long.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But now that I look the $C offer is his pinned tweet

Bye Felicia.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Maybe Pete sent him there to recruit for us
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm not worried about this at all honestly.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2018
    BallzDeep said:

This is not good. USC is pissed about Tuli and looking for the revenge flip. It's not like he just coincidentally happened to be visiting his cousin when his cousin had a SC visit scheduled and he tagged along. SC planned to get them both on campus at the same time and likely told Kalepo they'd offer him if he visited knowing that visiting SC could jeopardize his status or relationship with UW. The rules are the rules people. Coach Pete doesn't make exceptions and in no way is he okay with that. Even if Kalepo never decommits this sets a bad precedent for the rest of this cycle in which future 2019 commits might want to take a visit because the class ring leader Kalepo did.

Be more alarmist. You can’t. You’re giving Gavin Morris way too much credit.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

BallzDeep said:

This is not good. USC is pissed about Tuli and looking for the revenge flip. It's not like he just coincidentally happened to be visiting his cousin when his cousin had a SC visit scheduled and he tagged along. SC planned to get them both on campus at the same time and likely told Kalepo they'd offer him if he visited knowing that visiting SC could jeopardize his status or relationship with UW. The rules are the rules people. Coach Pete doesn't make exceptions and in no way is he okay with that. Even if Kalepo never decommits this sets a bad precedent for the rest of this cycle in which future 2019 commits might want to take a visit because the class ring leader Kalepo did.

It's SC and Kalepo is a kid who is enamored by hype. He almost committed to Oregon on his first college visit for fuck sake. You should be alarmed. He either is oblivious to how serious Petersen is about no visits or he is well aware and not only took the visit but is gloating about it on social media.
    I'm hearing it ain't over till they sign.
    It never is. But it becomes less likely that a recruit that heavily favors UW early signs with UW if they take forever to fucking commit and get a bunch of new offer and have professional salesman hounding them 24/7 for a year.
    I do agree with you on this case, even more when we are dealing with the USCs and Nansens of the world.

The truth is that Kalepo refusing USC might be very good, or him accepting USC might be very bad. Stay tuned. But I can't call any USC offer to a UW commit "nothing". At least I'm concerned.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

BallzDeep said:

It's SC and Kalepo is a kid who is enamored by hype. He almost committed to Oregon on his first college visit for fuck sake. You should be alarmed. He either is oblivious to how serious Petersen is about no visits or he is well aware and not only took the visit but is gloating about it on social media.
    This will age well. Are you new to following recruiting?