Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

PM to everyone on Hardcore Husky from Kalepo

Pleased to don't be worryings about us(?) Nate.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

BallzDeep said:

This will be a thing of absolute beauty when, after a brief flirtation with the University of Sarks Collapse, Nathaniel Klepto steals a recruit or two away from the Trojans, tells Troy to shuv it where the Southern California sun don't shine, only to sign with his lifelong dream school at the U of W as was always his burning desire. The local RBOKG further cementing his status as Hardcore Husky's most revered recruit and recruiting ring-leader for the Class of 2019.

Mark it down.

This is over the top doogism. This isn't some Sark era bullshit. Petersen wants ZERO commits taking any visits after they commit. No exceptions. It's not like he and Kalepo talked about it and Kalepo explained to him he was just visiting SC to help "recruit other players to UW" and Petersen was cool with it. No. Our program is run by a fucking adult now who doesn't play those games. Just like everybody that takes a visit after committing; Kalepo is now at risk of being dropped. If he was some skill player that could easily be replaced by someone just as good or better he would have already been dropped. But he plays a premium position and has a high upside so he will get the "either you're committed or not" talk from Petersen and how he reacts will dicide whether or not he stays committed.
    Simmer down Ballz. It was just an over-the-top, tongue-in-cheek attempt at humor. I guess it wasn't obvious enough.

Anyway, yes, I agree. The prudent thing for Pete to do is give him the "are you fully committed to us?" call. If the answer is "no" or "I'm not sure anymore" his scholarship slot will be opened up and the local kid we all praised just a few days ago for his UW advocacy will be looked upon as the ultimate turn-coat recruit, as far as these boreds are concerned.

SC is still perceived as the hot blonde in red stilettos to many of these kids and we? are the wholesome, t-shirt and jeans wearing, attractive, good-girl next door.

the ups and downs...
    Who is the coked out whore passed out in a gutter wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt? That's my girl.
    Smitty's pack of Beaves?
    I was thinking ASU (@Bitchfork) but I'll never turn down a Beaver.
    I always think of ASU as the well passed-her-prime slutty stripper, with layers of caked on make-up to hide the underlying leathery and hideous face, bad boob job/fake-titied, valuer track suit wearing gold digger that any red-blooded man would happily nail after 8 or 9 tall cans of Rainier and a taquilla shot. Only to thoroughly regret it the next morning upon realizing that protection was not employed.
    Sounds like Thursday.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

PM to everyone on Hardcore Husky from Kalepo

It doesn't sting that much because his words lack integrity.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cue up the Hall and Oates

She's Gone
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

She's Gone

I'd pay the devil to replace Kalepo
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018

She's Gone

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

Kalepo interview with USC 247 mod:

Said he took the SC visit so he would have something to compare to Washington and that he liked what he saw. Said Washington is the hometown school which makes them hard to beat but SC gave him a lot to think about. Also said he wants to take official visits to other schools and it's very likely he visits USC again. Nansen is his primary recruiter.

Any of you fucks want to tell me I was overreacting now?

After reading that, I guarantee Coach Pete doesn't consider him a commit anymore based on his definition. I'm sure we will still recruit him, but his scholarship is now up for grabs. Although I bet Coach Pete will discuss this with him soon and the risks of being left out. It kind of reminds me of Simon's phase last year before he firmed things up after the rumored discussion with the coaching staff.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hey guys, wait.

Why is what @BallzDeep said incorrect?

Kalepo is beating the drum for us and we all fell in love, right?

Now he's checking out the Bull to our Cuck and we aren't supposed to get at the least annoyed?!?

I'm sorry but loyalty means alot to me and idk how he's supposed to be the leader of recruiting for '19 when he suddenly stops bleeding purple.

If any of u lame ass pussies like DDY, Coker, or the now disgraced Teq wanna tell me to fuck off then let me be the first to say, NO FUCK OFF U!?!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    aids is strong in this thread
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Hey guys, wait.

Now he's checking out the Bull to our Cuck and we aren't supposed to get at the least annoyed?!?

I'm sorry but loyalty means alot to me and idk how he's supposed to be the leader of recruiting for '19 when he suddenly stops bleeding purple.

If any of u lame ass pussies like DDY, Coker, or the now disgraced Teq wanna tell me to fuck off then let me be the first to say, NO FUCK OFF U!?!

How am I disgraced?

And FUCK OFF ... this isn’t a big deal until it is ... we have a grown up CEO in charge of the program that will have a meeting with him when it makes sense. I’ll take Pete’s track record of verbals that end up signing over some fucktarded panicking by a bunch of basement dwelling losers that would do well to know 1% of the football knowledge of Puppy ... who has no more than 19% of the knowledge of TSIO
  • Options

BallzDeep is not 'incorrect', he's just annoying as fuck. IDGAF if Kalepo wants to check out other schools, he knows by doing that he's risking his spot at UW. The idea that he owes us anything because he's the 'leader' of the '19 class is stupid, recruiting isn't that serious.

If he continues to visit other schools Pete will just tell him to decommit and then we won't have to worry about him being a bad 'leader'.

Ya checking out other skools is fine I agree, but not if ur the one flying the UW flag as hard as he has.

If I tell u how awesome Chipotle is and then u see me at Qdoba as u drive to ur ex wife's house to take ur kids to ice cream, then how does that feel? Are u gonna tell ur buddies to hit Chipotle too?!?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Hey guys, wait.

How am I disgraced?

And FUCK OFF ... this isn’t a big deal until it is ... we have a grown up CEO in charge of the program that will have a meeting with him when it makes sense. I’ll take Pete’s track record of verbals that end up signing over some fucktarded panicking by a bunch of basement dwelling losers that would do well to know 1% of the football knowledge of Puppy ... who has no more than 19% of the knowledge of TSIO
    Sorry to spam but Teq I forgot to add that u are disgraced by the fact that u have been convicted of putting words in people's mouth by a jury of ur peers.